• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

...I know the site's reasonings for it, that we haven't seen Vegetto perform any feats on Kefla's calibur, but knowing about what the Potara does and how strong Zamasu-arc Goku and Vegeta are compared to ToP Kale and Caulifla, it doesn't make much sense to me as someone knowledgeable about the series that Zamasu-arc Vegetto wouldn't be at least on par with her SS1 form.

That aside, Buu gets downplayed to star-level a lot in other discussions, and in one thread, someone was trying to tell me that Buu required ki-sensing to teleport, when he learned how to teleport from the Supreme Kai, who doesn't need ki-sensing to teleport.

TeenAngel101 said:
Vegito is weaker than Kefla.
Wait...
FT arc Vegio is weaker than Kefla. Even base Kefla was stronger than SSG Goku. Vegito was extremely nerfed in FT Arc

Current hypothetical Vegito would destroy all bones in Kefla's body with a poke

TurboTriangle601 said:
@Joseph With or without the immense power-ups one of his fusees (Goku obviously) got from Ultra Instinct? I hope without.
Without. Even current base Vegito would one shot Kefla. SSG Goku alone was stronger than Berserk Kale and SSJ2 Caulifla together. As for UI Vegito, I would reserve that for Grand Priest

I guess some might want to argue Zamasu Arc Vegito is weaker than Kefla, but I don't think anyone could at all deny that if Goku and Vegeta fused right now they'd stomp Kefla.

But what if having Vegeta's mind fused in disturbed the mentality needed for Ultra Instinct? Then they might only end up being 3A. And more importantly… how pissed would people get if that happened? :3

Current Vegito Blue is undoubtedly above a SSJ2 Kefla.

EVERYONE not Naruto.

Dude on fanfiction.net named Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer. He's a talented writer but as an intellectual, I have ZERO respect for him after a PM conversation we had that he blocked me afterwards since I use logic.

This guy claims Naruto can TSB to death ******* Azathoth. No. *******. Lie.

His answer to everything is 'TSB destroys anything, even souls.' Also, he told me 'Omnipotent beings are only omnipotent in their own universes' and 'Omnipotent beings have been defeated before.'

I mean, my God, all but two of the stories in his favorite section are 'Reading' stories of his own stories! lol

I wouldn't have such a problem with him and his story of 'Naruto stats and calcs' (he's apparently deleted it) if there weren't so many dogdamned ******* who take his words as the word of God and spread hate at any stories not wanking Naruto to the point his d*ck falls off where they'll proceed to continue wanking it like a shake-weight.

Lu Bane said:
EVERYONE not Naruto.

Dude on fanfiction.net named Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer. He's a talented writer but as an intellectual, I have ZERO respect for him after a PM conversation we had that he blocked me afterwards since I use logic.

This guy claims Naruto can TSB to death ******* Azathoth. No. *******. Lie.

His answer to everything is 'TSB destroys anything, even souls.' Also, he told me 'Omnipotent beings are only omnipotent in their own universes' and 'Omnipotent beings have been defeated before.'

I mean, my God, all but two of the stories in his favorite section are 'Reading' stories of his own stories! lol

I wouldn't have such a problem with him and his story of 'Naruto stats and calcs' (he's apparently deleted it) if there weren't so many dogdamned ******* who take his words as the word of God and spread hate at any stories not wanking Naruto to the point his d*ck falls off where they'll proceed to continue wanking it like a shake-weight.
I think I've read that dudes blog before. Yeah....pretty sure I recognise the name. He is totally wrong, but reading his reasons for overwanked stats is always a funny read when bored out of my mind.

yeah, when comparing size calcs for Gamabunta, he estimated his mass and weight using the size dimensions of a fuc*ing rhino for comparison despite the clear anatomical differences such as fluid volume, bone structure and mass, etc.

I had asked 'what would Naruto do if a galaxy sized being is about to punch the planet?' just for kicks and he said 'Naruto creates a TSB sphere around himself, flies through the fist destroying everything along the way, enters the bloodstream to hitch a ride up to its heart and either TSB that or its brain repeatedly until it dies.'

I told him even if Naruto could destroy a sun-sized amount of space every second and he could fly at light speed, it'd still be thousands of years before he even makes it past the arm, by then, he'd be dead of old age and energy depletion.

Of course, he gets pissed off and any of my arguments are invalid so he gives me a parting message that he's blocking me and if I apologize (how can I if I'm blocked?) then he might unblock me. I said 'See ya then.'

Again, personally I'd have no beef with him- his opinions are his own- but when dozens if not hundreds of guest reviewers and small writers make his opinions their own and start spamming the shit, then I get agitated.

People like this make me sick. They're are presented with well constructed arguments, evidence, logic and reasoning and they still refuse reality and get pissed off. He might just believe that the moon is made out of cheese and even if you present the obvious truth he will keep denying.

Dziga said:
What's next? Kaguya's dimensions are the size of a Galaxy now.
No, universes because they have a sun and all that and since Kaguya FTSB would have destroyed the dimension or whatever, that makes her and Naruto by scale, universal level....he says.

Also, apparently because Naruto dodged some teleporting technique of Kaguya's, he's faster than Instantaneous. This conversation was years ago and since I've never bothered to apologize, he's never unblocked me, meaning I can't show you the actual PMs.

Oh boy i've got some fun ones

- 9-C Sauron (was taken out by a man with a broken sword, its not like that sword is made by Gods or anything)

- Peak Human Dovahkhiin (killed by giants can't destroy a house with his attacks)

- 8-A DCEU top and God Tiers (just no)

- Street Level Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct and Soulcalibur

Since Dziga hasn't responded yet, I think I might have accidentally triggered him/her into a seizure. Does this site carry health plans for its members or was there a waver we unknowingly signed when making a profile?

Were you here when Superman's tier changed like every day? It went from 7-C to 7-B to 8-B to 8-C to 7-C again.

All because a prequel comic claimed Kryptonians can destroy cities in half an hour or something.

Characters who don't destroy planets with every single attack, even though they have planet level feats, cannot be planet level.

Big Rigs Truck blitzes every character mentioned on this thread. There's also Harambe who gets downplated a lot.

Darkanine said:
Were you here when Superman's tier changed like every day? It went from 7-C to 7-B to 8-B to 8-C to 7-C again.

All because a prequel comic claimed Kryptonians can destroy cities in half an hour or something.
Baseline 7-B = 2.63592*10^16 j

30 minutes = 1800 seconds

2.63592*10^16 / 1800 = 1.4644e13 j/s, or 3.5 Kilotons of TNT -

Code:
Small Town level+ every second

@Szayel Iron Man is the only one of those who arguably does against certain forms of Samus, but even zero suit Samus stomps Boba Fett and Master Chief. Light Suit Samus in her peak stomps even Composite Iron Man though.

Do we even have a key for Tony Stark's symbiote armor? That one could literally hack into highly advanced technology by physically invading its workings, and then shapeshift to replicate their functions.

Model 52 includes the hacking ability of Endo-Sym; and the Endo-Sym itself is actually quite powerless compared to most of his suits.

Also, Samus's power suit is not hackable under any circumstances as far as what Endo-Sym can do. It's not actually technology, it's biology combined with god like powers. It also has a super powered immune system against super powerful hax viruses; the X-parasite, Metroids, and anything enhanced by Phazon far exceeds any hacking ability Endo-Sym has done.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Szayel Iron Man is the only one of those who arguably does against certain forms of Samus, but even zero suit Samus stomps Boba Fett and Master Chief. Light Suit Samus in her peak stomps even Composite Iron Man though.
Actually, Composite Tony would kinda stomp Samus, as it would count things such as the Galactus Buster, the Iron Destroyer, the Phoenix Killer, the Celestial Armor, and other weird and obscure stuff.

Back