• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

Galactus Buster is noncanon, and even if it did, it only fought a hungry Galactus, who's only Planet level. Plus, none of those suits are any where near as haxed as composite Samus; looking at both their profiles.

Also, if speed wasn't equalized, it be an even bigger stomp in Samus's favor; 10,000,000c vs Sub-Relativistic combat speed.

Compositive = All incarnation of a character (Canon and non-canon) are fused.

And you know, base Galan is 4-A so...

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Galactus Buster is noncanon, and even if it did, it only fought a hungry Galactus, who's only Planet level. Plus, none of those suits are any where near as haxed as composite Samus; looking at both their profiles.
Hungry Galactus isn't Planet level. The profile used to be downplaying him. Galactus while greatly weakened has 4-A feats and should scale to his heralds.

Oh yeah, didn't see Galactus's upgrade. And actually, composite profiles usually only include canon versions; otherwise every Nintendo character would be Tier 2; Tier 2 Pikmin seems legit though. Same with Link's 4-A feat from the manga.

Anyway, Model 51 is canon composite Iron Man, and he already has a key for that in his profile. Anyway, Composite Samus is 3-B, possesses full use and resistance to Phazo manipulation, High Regenerationn, can bypass Low-Godly regen, can manipulate time and space on a observable universal scale, can negate durability and has resistance to durability negation, in various forms, and a whole bunch more. And she's got even more if non-canon abilities were included.

Anyway, Samus still stomps because she's too hot for Tony, but no more derails.

9-A Saint Seiya also. There was a thread on moviecodec that showed them dying to 300ft cliffs and being in danger of caves falling on them.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
9-A Saint Seiya also. There was a thread on moviecodec that showed them dying to 300ft cliffs and being in danger of caves falling on them.
I'm not even familiar with the franchise and I find the idea of 9-A Saint Seiya beyond ridiculous.

Js250476 said:
Not sure since I forget who it was exactly but most likely somewhere in Tier 4 or 3 so yeah nuff said
Okay, that is way more hilarious than a High 6-C Yu Yu Hakusho character being afraid of a fall off a cliff.

Note: Surviving that would require only mid-end 9-B durability and said character has taken mountain range busting punches.

There's a lot of downplay involving characters who are Planet level, but the regular ass military is somehow a threat to them.

5-B to 4-B Hulk < Attack Helicopters and Tanks

High 6-A Shadow < Soldiers with Assault Rifles

TeenAngel101 said:
There's a lot of downplay involving characters who are Planet level, but the regular ass military is somehow a threat to them.
Seen people use this logic to downplay DCAU Superman. Just one instance of a .50 cal machine gun causing him pain and pushing him back and another where Batman throws him across a room. And people proceed to downplay him to wall level.

Yes. There was so much Saint Seiya downplay in that thread. Kirby downplay is a bigger thing though. There are people that think Kirby could not kill an average human

Js250476 said:
I remember DCAU Superman has Tier 5 feats in canon comics so that's an even more fitting example
The comics are not canon to the animated series and DCAU films. I even posted a quote from the creator of the DCAU himself clarifying this.

They think that all his planetbusting (they only know of those feats) is non-canon and that Popstar is not Earth-sized anyways. Add in that he can't destroy things in game and there you go. People thinking he's as strong as a cat in real life.

Js250476 said:
@Solider Oh my bad but still it's pretty ridiculous
True. DCAU Supes has two Low 7-B feats and the US navy is not confident that any of their nukes could kill him. And he gets downplayed to freaking Wall level. Even DCAU Batman has 9-B to freaking 9-A feats.

DCAU Green Lantern could also protect DCAU Flash from this https://youtu.be/jKMiudyT3no 1:58 But no the military would still kick the Justice Leagues ass apparently

'As for destructive capability, that varies, but considering his size, how destructive do you honestly think Kirby would be?' I guess (insert child nigh-omnipotent character) is 10-C now.

Soldier Blue said:
TeenAngel101 said:
Someone once said that a game character couldn't be 5-B because it would break the game.
Let me guess... God of War downplay?
No, I think it was Sonic. Shadow the Hedgehog specifically.

But God of War got it MUCH harder. There was a blog someone made a while ago that tried to downgrade them to 10-A and Athletic Human. Shame I can't find it.

Also, please stay away from Deviantart Death Battle. That shit's the Tumblr of Vs Debating.

There was a match of Batman vs Blake. And in the comments, people are downplaying RWBY saying they can't even one-shot buildings, but the guy who said that agrees with MCB Batman.

This guy's logic: RWBY < Buildings Batman > Multi-City Block

Also, they said that Batman was MCB and Supersonic. So they were simultaneously wanking his AP and downplaying his speed.

Back