• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

Might have just been scaling him to Gunfire I guess and nah man Google Plus takes tha title of Tumblr of vs debateing

TeenAngel101 said:
Also, please stay away from Deviantart Death Battle. That shit's the Tumblr of Vs Debating.

There was a match of Batman vs Blake. And in the comments, people are downplaying RWBY saying they can't even one-shot buildings, but the guy who said that agrees with MCB Batman.

This guy's logic: RWBY <
Rwby verse tend to get placed in unfair matches where they placed agianst people way outta their league which then tends to bring in some wank

Team RWBY vs Legends Grievous is a good example. Even if you still accept him as being only 7-C, that's a 7-C character with short burst Relativistic movement plus FTL combat speeds & reactions against four baseline 8-A characters with MHS+ combat speeds and reactions.

Js250476 said:
Honestly the fact you go after Deviantart when Reddit,Spacebattles And Google Plus exist baffles me ma
Yeah, thanks, but I wanna keep my sanity. Read a GoW thread on Reddit for two minutes and I got the **** outta there.

@TeenAngel101:

I know that.

It seems like usual DB stuff. They think Bomberman is weak when he'd actually likely solo everyone featured in Death Battle

So yeah. I think Bomberman could maybe solo most of the characters featured in DB while they think he loses to a character that digs dirt

Yeah, thanks, but I wanna keep my sanity. Read a GoW thread on Reddit for two minutes and I got the **** outta there.

Reddit has some issues. In dxd debate some dude was deing on the fact that yes ophis has infinte power(though she has had a her power halfed) And they take satements to the extreme.

Js250476 said:
Comicvine also had Raiden beat Zero so it seems strangely consistent
And look at their reasons for his win.

-Has fought more dangerous foes than Zero

-Has survived way worse than Zero

-Blade Mode can cut through almost anything

Back