• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Consistent Character for Every Tier

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Characters from a particular tier who have most consistently been depicted as belonging to their tier. Via having more feats than anyone else, having a large number of reliable statements etc. Basically people who are least likely to have their feats deemed as outliers.

Tier 0: Everyone

Tier

High 1-A:

1-A: The Presence

Tier

High 1-B:

1-B:

Low 1-B:

Tier

High 1-C: The Doctor (with prep)

1-C:

Low 1-C: Cathexis

Tier

High 2-A: Mister Mxyzptlk

2-A: Yggdrasil (Digimon)

Tier 2-B:

Tier

2-C:

Low 2-C:

Tier

High 3-A:

3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C: Pharaoh 90

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B: Superman (Post-Crisis)

Tier

High 4-C:

4-C: Princess Celestia

Low 4-C:

Tier

High 5-A:

5-A: Lord Zedd

Tier

5-B: Mega Rayquaza

Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier

High 6-A:

6-A:

Tier

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

Tier

High 6-C:

6-C:

Tier

High 7-A:

7-A:

Tier

7-B:

Low 7-B:

Tier

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier

High 8-C: Samurai Jack

8-C:

Tier 9-A: Eren Yeager

Tier 9-B: Animal Ma

Tier 9-C: Bruce Lee

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C: Monarch of Pointland

So Monarch for 11-C and Saitama for 5-B? (Though I doubt he is the most consistent 5-B).

@Phoenix He's not looking for a ton of forms of the same tier, he's looking for characters who have a ton of different feats that are all of the same level as their tier

I don't really think there is a consistency for tier 0 because you can't actually prove it.

They can still be so powerful compared to the rest in verse that it's seen that way, so the point still stands. You literally can't have a display of omnipotence because there's something to always top a display of power.

I don't really know much about Azathoth or creator, so I will let you guys decide who is more consistent.

I was just asking how he is more consistent than all the other 1-As.

Presence would be consistent 1-A because of his superiority over Lucifer and Michael who was stated to be above existence itself

for high 1B multi eternity due to the fact that multi eternity has been shown to embody the existence itself

By the way, regarding the higher tier characters.

If someone has a feat of creating a multiverse or embodying one, then it will just be counted as one feat. And all the statements regarding the multiverse size will just be part of that one feat. For example if one 2-A verse has 40 different statements confirming its size and another one only has 2, then the creators of each verse will be equally consistent 2-As.

Likely Turtles of Time for 2-A. They have been described as a transcendent pyramid outside the universe. Grey Goo, who can eat absolutely everything, isn't able to eat them all, since there are infinite set of them.

Kirby only has like, two 4-A feats as far as I know.

He's more "consistently Tier 4" than "consistently 4-A".

Back