• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Consistent Character for Every Tier

Looks like notification problems are still a thing....Anyway, I'm not sure how cell would be 4-B.

Mainly because how he was stated to be able to destroy a solar system and is known by everyone as a solar system buster. And the guides say he can do it as well

@Readthispost Consistent means having multiple distinct feats or statement all of which are the same tier. One 4-B statement is not nearly consistent enough.

3-C is Pharaoh 90:

• Move his Space time continuum witch is the size of a Galaxy at MFTL speed
  • Create his own domain (His galaxy)
  • Create a Galactic Sized whorm hole
  • Throw his Entire Galaxy to Collide it to the Milky Way
  • Can create a new galaxy if he fused with the earth

How many solar system level feats does he have, In both Ap and durability?

Yggdasil for 2-A.

1) Is the Host Computer of the Net and maintains the Network.

2) In Digimon Adventure TRI, she rebooted the entire Network.

3) With her power Mother Eater could reset the entire Digital and Human multiverses as one of its attacks.

4) At the end of Cyber Sleuth, reset All Worlds. Including the Digital and Human Worlds.

5) Stated to be the most powerful being in the Digital World. Meaning she is stronger than Megidramon who performed a 2-A feat by simply being born and existing.

6) Superior to Susanoomon who can destroy the Network and Recreate it.

7) Above Re Digitize Lucemon who causally one shot a high end Digimon 2-A with the power of 6 other 2-As despite being both mentally and physically drained to the point he was in a near death state. Yet is still stronger than him at full power.

Ice King for 5-C?

• Froze the entire world (calced at 5-C)
  • Comparable to characters who scale to an alien who destroyed a chunk of a planet (calced at 5-C again)
  • Comparable/stronger than Maja who turned the moon into an eyeball
  • Has a handful of High 6-A feats too.

I disagree with Saitama being 5-B. Pretty much every day I see a new 'why is Saitama 5-B' thread lol

That's usually because people just go "it's a gag manga so you can't take statements seriously", despite almost every piece of media saying Saitama can destroy a planet, or scale to stuff that can.

I mean, Yog Sothoth is literally everything and would easily be 0 if not for Azathoth. That's about as High 1-A as you could get.

Yo suggested power rangers, but can someone clarify which one?

It would be better to pick someone based on the number of 5-A feats they performed instead of popularity.

May I ask if there's another candidate available for the 5-B spot? I am kinda doubtful about Saitama since I remember him having only two (usable) 5-B statements.

@Zachary I will add him

Andytrenom said:
It would be better to pick someone based on the number of 5-A feats they performed instead of popularity.
Probably Lord Zedd than. Has I think, 2 Tier 5-A feats and stomps white ranger Tommy, who scales to Lightspeed Rescue and is above the 5-B mega rangers

Mega Rayquaza would be a better 5-B spot. Has two planet level feats, and scales above primals kyogre and groudon who have their own planet level feat

Back