• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
This thread is my protest against the previous OP's bias and the degeneracy that unfolded on that thread. The purpose is to maintain waifu neutrality.

Here are the rules:

• Lolicon characters are not allowed even if they are supposedly above 18 chronologically.
  • Only one tier for each character.
  • No futas allowed. (You hear me Zach?)
List
0: Featherine Augustus Aurora

1-A: Marie

High 1-B: Death of the Endless

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C: Belldandy

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A: Lilithmo

2-B:

2-C: Iris Heart

Low 2-C: Noire

High 3-A:

3-A: Android 21

3-B:

3-C: Morrigan Aensland

4-A: Shanoa

4-B: Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis)

High 4-C: Natalie (Epic Battle Fantasy)

4-C: Nono

Low 4-C:

High 5-A: Twili Midna

5-A: Playable Caster (Tamamo-no-Mae) or Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower

5-B: Purple Heart

Low 5-B: Mai Natsume

5-C: Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

High 6-A:

6-A: Pyra (Xenoblade)

High 6-B: Esdeath

6-B: Ikaros

Low 6-B: Shinobu Oshino

High 6-C: Quetzalcoatl (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) or Rias Gremory

6-C: Akeno Himejima or Mukuro Hoshimiya

High 7-A: Erza Scarlet

7-A: Scathach

7-B: 2B

Low 7-B:

High 7-C: Selvaria Bles

7-C: Blizzard of Hell (Fubuki)

Low 7-C: Miss Fortune (League of Legends)

8-A: Miku Izayoi

8-B: Ryoki

High 8-C: Ikaruga

8-C:

9-A: Rin Tohsaka

9-B:

9-C: Cynthia (Pokémon)

10-A: C.C.

10-B:

10-C: Elizabeth Liones

11-A: GIFfany

Unknown: Starfire (DC Comics)

Varies:

All women are queens
All women are queens

So I was thinking about fixing the list, and Genki came out to me saying this:

"I mean, just look at 5-A. Nero had like, 5 or more agreements when she was added. Kiara and Maria barely had 2."

Dunno if I should remove them.

Also, give kudos if you agree with me putting "Characters from Hyperdimension Neptunia" at Low 2-C. (Even though there have already been around 8 votes for it)

If we put all the HDN characters at low 2-C we should probably remove Purple Heart and Iris Heart from their tiers

In which case I'll vote BB for 5-B

On another note, I keep my vote for Nero for 5-A

Neutral about high 4-C

RKGenki said:
If we put all the HDN characters at low 2-C we should probably remove Purple Heart and Iris Heart from their tiers
Looks fair enough, but I'll wait for other's opinion

EDIT: If I didn't vote, I also give it to Nero for 5-A.

Reb, are you forgetting what i say on chat about adding Neptunia verse is unfair and too much?

Also i feel offended getting called biased

In the world where i'm an admin and I get to abuse my powers to impose my point of view

Kaltias said:
Also, I feel that I should point out that Bayo herself isn't High 4-C. Omne is, so the contender is this one
Oh yeah, forgot that she herself is only 4-C

But I took a look at Nono, and she looks decisively inferior to Bayo IMO

You should remove them because they aren't BH so they shouldn't have taken the spot to begin with

Maybe not put the whole verse for one tier. IH and PH can keep their spots and we just put someone else from the verse in Low 2-C.

AnonymousBlank said:
Don't care if you are joking or not. Lets do this
Well, I'm certain Kal would support this, and I'm personally fine with that too, but I'd like to see other's opinion

Back