• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

Neither is anything spectacular or even that attractive tbh. I'm neutral on whichever though hearing other options would be my preferred choice.

BTW Zatanna is drop dead gorgeous and I vehemently agree with King.

Plus, she's Sassy, I like Sassy

Which makes her infinitely more attractive

Unless your Tamamo but that's a rare exception

Schnee One said:
BTW Zatanna is drop dead gorgeous and I vehemently agree with King.
Unless your opinion is "Tamamo >", these two things contradict each other.

I like Wonder Woman a bit more but Zatanna is a solid choice so i'll support her if that's what the majority says

I really don't mind Wondy either, to be honest.

If Zatanna weren't a thing, I'd pick her.

I was saying that Tamamo was like the only attractive fox girl I know

I still like Zatanna more however

I never said she wasn't attractive. Just that Zatanna is better. lol

EDIT: I read the comment as "vehemently disagree with King". Nevermind. (I really should go to bed...)

I mean

Neither is astounding so neutral

Hatred is severe. Neutrality is uncaring. I prefer the latter. Couldn't care less about monster girls lol.

There are like 100 Neptunia characters on the list we don't need a whole verse on a tier as well.

Monika is > imo

She is already 2-C which is why I say Monika should be low 2-C and put the verse in the 2-C spot.

Low 2-C

Monika

Another plain HDN character

The poll was created at 13:30 on February 2, 2019, and so far 18 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Back