• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Characters for Every Tier Part 9: Red Dead Redemption

I also agree for changing Haruka to Ika, but before we did that one last question: Haruka look is better than Ika, so why Ika take that spot?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I also agree for changing Haruka to Ika, but before we did that one last question: Haruka look is better than Ika, so why Ika take that spot?
This comment is confusing me

TacticalNuke002 said give me an hour so I'm guessing he's making the profile right now.

Kaltias said:
I mean, it's not like I really care if Selvaria doesn't get the spot as long as you aren't doing something objectively wrong like adding one of Zach's tentacles girls instead
True

Yenn FRA

Also if Yuri ever gets a page now that we mentioned her ******* 100% put her in the tier she's in

@Rebu You are allowed to be wrong ;)

First Witch said:
Defuq this mess of a thread is still going on. When do you lot realize that trying to objectivy best girl will only end in a new crusade.

You all have shit taste by the way smh.
I do agree on their tastes tho

First Witch said:
Defuq this mess of a thread is still going on. When do you lot realize that trying to objectivy best girl will only end in a new crusade.
You all have shit taste by the way smh.
Begone witch !

ovo

Back