• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

Matthew Schroeder said:
Why do you guys hate Mr. Yellow head ;-;
Dude when I first played SMT, I died of laughter when I found out God was just Homer Simpson's head.

At least he was a better final boss than Michael

2-A Asriel the dude is wanked and people say he beats the living tribunal and Kami Tenchi should be downgraded to2-c

7-C,7-B and 7-A is basically Akame for me,her wank is really annoying especially Murasame,because it have a curse that can make you die instantly doesn't mean it will make one hit kill.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
7-C,7-B and 7-A is basically Akame for me,her wank is really annoying especially Murasame,because it have a curse that can make you die instantly doesn't mean it will make one hit kill.
You just explained why it is a one-hit kill...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
You just explained why it is a one-hit kill...
Shit,my grammar and word is messed.

But still,her wank is really annoying for me.

Esdeath in other hand......

@Gargoyle

in mentioned her wank other website,unless this is more for this website only,then my mistake.

@Blanked

Ok,i must stop being act ignorand here.You can remove my comment about Akame.Sorry for pissed you.

Um....Isn't Akame Murasame actually a poison based ability, not OHK? I recall during her fight against Esdeath, Akame managed to cut her but Esdeath quickly severed her arm before the curse could spread throuh her entire body.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Um....Isn't Akame Murasame actually a poison based ability, not OHK? I recall during her fight against Esdeath, Akame managed to cut her but Esdeath quickly severed her arm before the curse could spread throuh her entire body.
Kinda? It still classifies as one IMO

Blanked said:
@Gargoyle I wasn't even talking with you.

@Velox i am not pissed.

Why are you people overreacting...
I meant how the ignorant statements thread had nothing to do with this, that's all.

It's more like limited OHK, it doesn't guarantee her opponent would be dead as soon as her blade cut them. Somebody need to adjust her profile later.

@Homu

1. Her opponents needs to know about the abilty since otherwise very few would cut their arm or leg unless they know they must.

2. You can only do it if it cut your arm or leg.

3. It also doesn't work on undead or machines etc, but i don't think it's necessary to underline everything.

If someone has the idea how to word it i am fine with whatever.

Well,now i kinda guilty to bring Akame here.

@Blanked

Because the title maybe make me comment here.I kinda dislike Akame,so yeah i biased her.

There's a reason I said "Most Annoying" character as opposed to "Least Favorite" character. Because yes, disliking a character solo because of their fanbase/wankers is very shallow, but obviously that doesn't stop them from being annoying. I do like Dante and I like Master Chief sort of, (He was pretty flat in Halo 1, 2, and 5; but interesting in 3, 4, and Fall of Reach), but yeah, there are so many annoying fans.

I was on the verge of getting banned from the Ben 10 wiki because I had the NERVE to change the description of Alien X's abilities from Omnipotent to capable of destroying universes.

You have to realize other wikis are based around what's said in the series. Alien X was said to be omnipotent (I presume), so they say he's omnipotent. It's accurate in the context of the show, though not in the context of versus debates. So yes, changing that could be considered vandalism on your part.

I know. And I apologised.

However, the guy who talked to me about it also came over here asking why he isn't Omnipotent, and we all gave him reasons why.

We told him that Omnipotent beings don't have weaknesses, and Alien X specifically has a weakness section. But then he says:

"I don't see how Alien X can't just remove these weaknesses from himself."

To be fair, saying he's believed to be Omnipotent or saying he's nearly omnipotent would be better than saying he's strait up omnipotent.

What's the point of discussing other people opinion? They placed him omnipotent and that's it just let it be.

Yeah I agree with you there, the mod shouldn't have come over here and try to upgrade Alien X.

@Medeus. Fair point as well.

I personally see Alien X as at least low 2-C Possibly 2-C . But I do agree that the Omnipotent wank is idiotic. If he was, then his battle with the Galactic Gladiator shouldn't have happened.

Back