• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

Tier 1: Everyone

Tier 2: Goku or Zeno. Zeno is a walking plot device and Goku is a derailed hero who has really gone downhill since his truly heroic moment during the Cell Games. I've gone on and on with many people I know online about why I think Goku is a terrible character post-Cell Saga

Tier 3: Superboy Prime. He's a ******* bitch and a Villain Sue

Tier 4: Kirby. He is so wanked it isn't even funny. I've seen people put him above Galactus, Unicron, Anti-Monitor, and so many more.

Tier 5: Mega Man (Classic). Bit of an odd case for me, but I dislike that most of the fandom only focuses on him, when I personally find the rest of the cast far more interesting. The only one who gets comparable attention is the badass named Zero, a character who... is actually a character and not a blank slate, which is probably the most infuriating thing about Classic Mega Man for me. Archie fixes this a bit though.

Tier 6: Natsu Dragneel. Natsu Dragneel without a damn doubt. I don't even have to explain this one.

Tier 7: Erza Scarlet. Someone beat me to it.

Tier 8: Kirito. He is a terrible Gary Stu protagonist who makes numerous morally questionable decisions but never faces up to them. Also, he's ******* annoying with too much wish-fulfillment.

Tier 9: Jar Jar Binks

Tier 10: IDK, Draco Malfoy, why not?

Tier 11: Bill Cipher. I like him but his fanboys are annoying.

Warning: PMMM rant based on personal opinions and experiences. Also contains high levels of salt.

Tier 2-A: Homura Akemi

Tier Low 7-B: Mami Tomoe

Tier High 7-C: Kyoko Sakura

Tier 7-C: Sayaka Miki

Reasons (applies to all): Everyone treats this anime like it's god-tier and I don't get it. It's not bad but it's nowhere near as good as literally everyone told me it was going to be before I watched it. In regards to the Wiki, though, it's impossible to make a fair fight with any of them because they're impossible to kill unless you can somehow find out about the soul gem, and also most of their durabilities are either higher or lower than their AP. Also because I made Swamp Thing vs Homura which reached the 500 post limit and resulted in Homura's first ever loss only for it to be taken down about a month later like nothing happened because these girls keep getting more and more broken.

Gargoyle One said:
That wasn't Homura's first loss.

Did you miss the thread where she lost to Bolas?
I thought the ST one concluded first? Either way, it was a loss for a character who has an absurd number of victories. And besides it's not like any of that matters now because they're both just gone faster than you can say "walpurgisnacht".

Nope, you were 2 days late.

And Nicol still wins.

They're also not broken, they just get into a boundary where they can't lose without it being a stomp, which again, Nicol still wins.

Gargoyle One said:
Nope, you were 2 days late.
Hey thanks for pointing this out mate. As I already said, the point is it was a loss for a character with an absurd number of victories.

The way you describe it still sounds pretty broken to me. I would wager each of them are the highest or close to the highest of their respective tiers.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
High 8-C is SCP-682 because why does the foundation even need to kill it they can keep it contained with nothing but acid and using supernatural stuff on it only makes it stronger. There are much better written SCPs and yet it gets the most attention.
Legit thank you.

I Didn't say he stomps, I mentioned how it's hard to find opponents who win without stomping them.

With BFR in play it's going to be difficult to find one aside from other MTG characters.

Screw it hold on.

Hey thanks for pointing this out mate. As I already said, the point is it was a loss for a character with an absurd number of victories.

The way you describe it still sounds pretty broken to me. I would wager each of them are the highest or close to the highest of their respective tiers.

PfftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LOL WHAT?

Lucemo Susanoomo Metatron (Shin Megami Tensei) Alphamo Demi-Fiend ZeedMillenniummo (Who she fought once)

She's nowhere near one of the strongest 2A.

The only characters in PMMM that i would define "broken" are Homulilly, Avatar of Calamity, Kazumi and False Madoka.

>Impossible to make fair fights.

Sayaka vs Black Panther, Madoka vs Lilithmon, Sans vs Mami, ST vs Homura where all ridiculously close. Some are outdated, but that happens for literally everyone.

@Homu

Well,because i see Kazumi in 7-B,i guess i will pair her,but not soon,i have so much upcoming vs debate,at leat 89 match i created and planned.

Oh well,maybe a character from nasuverse will be fair for Kazumi.

I mean, Madoka has an actual character opposed to the AoC whose character is basically "Destroy. Destroy. DESTROY!" and that's about it.

Also Kazumi stomps Esdeath via everything.

@Kaltias

Damn,so Esdeath doesn't have a chance agaisnt Kazumi? really Esdeath is get more disadvantages now,oh well time to change Kazumi opponent folks.

@Blanked

I mean I don't mind them but I prefer characters with actual development.

@Veloxt

Kazumi has quite literally superior everything (assuming 7-B) both hax and stats

Legit Kazumi stomps even with 7A stats.

Really don't understand your fascination with Esdeath.

Sieg for every tier he is placed in. Cardboard that gets random power ups and forces the plot to shift to him. Has a weird and creepy romance with Jeanne that doesn't make much sense.

Then why are you doing characters with a ton more hax then her?

Use characters who aren't ridiculously haxed

I of course don't dislike her purely for these reasons, but for 5-A I used to get really annoyed by BB.

The constant NLF of "No one but those not born on Earth (then changed to even those born on Earth if they were raised there) can beat her". Insistence that no one who's below 3-A can defeat her, and even then most 3-As get stomped by her. Claims that it's a NLF for Yhwach to beat her, yet somehow it isn't for her to beat Galactus and Dark Schneider. Attempts to upgrade her to Tier 2 or Tier 1. Etc. etc.

Again nothing against BB at all or her fans. I hope I haven't offended anyone. Just my personal opinions on some arguments about her I haven't liked before.

@Reppuzan Thank you very much for understanding. I wasn't referring to you (Wasn't referring to anyone really. I only remember bad arguments themselves not people who say them) but it's real cool you're able to admit being wrong about her.

Why TV Tropes though lol

1. So if I go edit their pages to say Future Trunks is the strongest Dragon Ball character, we can upgrade him then lmao

2. Why High 2-A though? I don't see any ratings like that for Gilgamesh.

3. You write for TV Tropes? Damn that's really cool. I love that place. Used to be the site I'd obsessively be on all day before I found this wiki lol

Back