• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

Ryukama said:
@Deathoftheendlesss
1. Genos got mutilated, then he was turned into a cyborg as a result to recover from that.

2. When was it ever even remotely stated or implied that happened to her?
when was it ever even remotely stated that genos was mutilated before becoming a cyborg? genos simply stated that "i was a weak 15 year old so i couldnt do anything". nowhere does it say that the destruction of his town caused him to get mutilated, therefore he had to become a cyborg to repair the damage. if there is evidence of this, please show me.

and IIRC, tatsumaki was raped during her time as a human experiment.

I thought Genos said something about being a cyborg so his injuries sustained from the incident could be healed, but maybe I was wrong about that.

No that definitely did not happen.

Either way I'm going to stop derailing the thread.

Varies: SW characters, I really hate when people bring on the mindhax and some times it seems as their only argument.

For SW one thing even worse than Mind Hax arguments is Matter Manipulation hax, people read their profiles and see MManip in a subatomic scale and think they actually use this, and forget that they only do this to create Holocrons, and no character have actually used this in combat to disassemble foes.

Dziga said:
For SW one thing even worse than Mind Hax arguments is Matter Manipulation hax, people read their profiles and see MManip in a subatomic scale and think they actually use this, and forget that they only do this to create Holocrons, and no character have actually used this in combat to disassemble foes.
This is objectively false.

Yeah, dude. If you're gonna complain about how characters abilities is taken out of context, do it right.

Like this:

People wanking Kaguya and Ganon by saying they can only be harmed by Sage Energy and Holy Weapons respectively.

ANYTHING other than these things, including universal or even multiversal destruction, will not hurt them.

Back