• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

As for 2-A, Lavos is up there for me as well. Not anything related to here, but I always felt like the more focus Lavos got in the Chrono franchise, the less interesting it became. I thought it was so cool in my first playthrough where it was this enigmatic alien from another dimension who consumes planets. It was intelligent, but in a way we couldn't understand. It was like a piece of cosmic horror. The more exposer it got, the more we understood and thus the less mysterious it became.

Although my all time least favorite 2-A is Crusadermo. She was awful in Cyber Sleuth. She spoke in a way akin to a hentai girl, which not only made me feel deeply uncomfortable, but made me turn my TV down really low whenever she appears as to not draw...suspicion. Moreover, she was just such a terrible Digimon, being the emotionally abusive guardian of Yuuko and leading several kids to what could've been their death if Takumi didn't save the day. I could keep going but I gotta say, finally killing her was deeply satisfying.

My opposition to Dante as a whole is more than enough. Sick of hearing 3-A and Low 2-C Dante, sick of all these DMC threads trying to upgrade him back to said tier. The fans are becoming more and more annoying when it comes to said things. I love Dante as a character. Hell, he is the basis for one of my own. But his presence here is just chock full of annoying crap and debates.

Darkanine said:
Although my all time least favorite 2-A is Crusadermo. She was awful in Cyber Sleuth. She spoke in a way akin to a hentai girl, which not only made me feel deeply uncomfortable, but made me turn my TV down really low whenever she appears as to not draw...suspicion. Moreover, she was just such a terrible Digimon, being the emotionally abusive guardian of Yuuko and leading several kids to what could've been their death if Takumi didn't save the day. I could keep going but I gotta say, finally killing her was deeply satisfying.
I can agree with you there. But at the same time she made a good villain.

Darkanine said:
@Assalt
From what I've seen, a lot of people think she's a huge mary sue or something.
Please don't get me started on the whole Caulifla thing. I could go on and on on that...

"BS Power-Ups"

Honestly nothing really scars me that much after Trunks/Goten going SSJ3 followed by Frieza going 3-A. If they plot wants you to be strong, you're strong. I gave up being mad about that a while back.

People hate that she went from a Saiyan who didn't even know what SSJ was to a character who "could beat SSB" Despite the fact that only Kefla beat SSB. A tired SSB.

Conceptual mapulation isn't useful on a tier 2 and higher scale since it's usually limited to altering the concepts of individual space time continuums

@Dragon Oh she was a great villain. She actually managed to piss me off and emotionally motivated me to keep playing the game to wipe that smug smile off her face. Not much games can do that to me.

And...she was probably the best villain in the game. I mean, who else did we have? Dynasmon who was pretty boring, Leopardmon who didn't do much until the very end and...James from Pokemon with a perpetual "bad touch" vibe to him.

Yeah, 3-A Dante is so annoying; also, Matthew has gotten numerous troll attacks for downgrading Dante. I gave him a big kudos for it, but nothing is going to stop the troll rage for Dante, sadly.

@Dark I never saw Dynasmon as a villain and moreso the guard-dog. He was just following orders. Nothing really evil. Examon kinda...got Digi-cancer. Leopardmon sucked. Seudo was just gave me bad vibes. Although clearly the ShellNumemon who wanted to eat you is the best villain in the game. ovo

• Madara/Yhwach | the most Wank characters of the sites
  • Broly: STOOOOOOOOOP
  • Reinhard: the most powerful Nazi in the world
  • Chara: For reason above
  • Asriel: For reason above
  • Tuxedo Mask: with his shitty pink he has long enervated me in SM always getting himself mind controlled
in truth, I'm surprised not to hate a lot of characters on the site even zen'o I do not hate it (even if most of the matches are redundant is depends on the opponent)

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Phoenix Wright and Monster Hunter on their only franchises still going strong IMO.
Monster Hunter is even getting a live-action movie by the guy who made the Live-Action RE films. It sounds like a pile of Rathalos crap

@Dragon. I see your point, but Dynasmon was still clearly pretty evil, being totally cool with the total destruction of humanity and all.

I hope Hackers Memory gives us stronger villains.

Monster Hunter movie? Oh crap, not another one. Why can't live action video game movies be like the Phoenix Wright one or the Dead or Alive one, those were actually good; albeit still subpar with the games. The first Mortal Kombat movie wasn't bad either; the actors were hit and miss, but the fight scenes were kickass. Not to mention Linden Ashby's performance as Johnny Cage; then they had to F it all up with Armageddon. Best movie based on a video game though was the animated Professor Layton movie.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Oh man you haven't heart about it yet? It's about an average, blue collar American worker who somehow comes across a magical portal that goes to another dimension where the Monsters exist and the monsters begin to attack real life and he has to find a way to stop them.

It's gonna be a claaaaaaassic.

I have a sort of unusual entry for the Unknown tier.

Let me get something straight, I love Jon Kent to bits. He's honestly my favorite character in comics next to Damian since he's just so much fun to read about between his sweetness, anime-like expressions, and generally being everything you really want out of a comic book character.

But he's so god damned annoying to tier properly.

One issue has him running faster than his dad can fly. Another issue has him being "almost" as fast as his dad while flying.

One issue has him facing down a living planet that has "crushed universes", another issue has Superman worried about him being crushed by a burning house.

It's not even a lack of feats, he has plenty, it's just that the feats vary so wildly in magnitude that it's hard to form any consensus about his general stats even as his powers grow.

Haju for 1-A.

Why? This mofo...has like so many things going wrong with him story and character-wise it's both funny and not. Here is a guy who is so self-centered and narcissistic AF that even in the Kajiri Kamui ver of the fight in Masada's Shinza series does he not at all acknowledge the fact his Law/Taikyoku was being constantly halted/slowed down in completion by a guy who you might as well call him as a human in the face of a God (Hajun again), ON TOP of the very fact that he doesn't take anything seriously which is kind of justified given that he's super OP AF throughout it all but then gets hit by whats possibly one of the most elaborate or whatever word may be best for here strategies that later became his ultimate downfall in the story he personally appears in.

OP guy with a cool theme, just don't like how he actually handled everything around him despite all the power he had.

@Reppuzan

That reminds me, I really need to read through his comics. The way you describe them makes me incredibly interested in them.

And yeah, I know what you mean about it being annoying when you can't find a way to rate characters. I've been trying to make a page for La Leyenda/Las Leyendas characters for ages now but it's such a pain. A running gag is how pathetically weak the main character is (instead he's more diplomatic and intelligent), yet:

• He hurt someone with a High 4-C feat.
  • Is comparable with someone who has a casual 7-C feat.
  • Took hits from a bloodlusted ghost with a Low 6-B feat.
  • Is comparable to characters who could survive hits from 5-B/4-A/3-A/Low 2-C characters.
So yeah, finding a tier for him is painful.

@Darkanine

Hey Dark, you mind taking a look at the calc request page? I am having an issue with a possible feat.

5-B is Saitama hands down! I love One Punch Man, but it gets so irritating.

There are people out there that legit think he can one punch Alien X and higher beings.

Imo Percy Jackson 6-C is fairly annoying because on other sites people often use the line ''lololol bloodbending solos' And it turns into a NLF mess.

For 10-A. Light Yagami from Death Note. This guy is an asshole and a sociopath. Another possible contender for 10-A is Ben Tennyson. I like the dude and love the verse. But I really hate how naive and incompetent he can be. Especially with his alien choices.

Edit: Also Alien X for low 2-C Some people try to push that Alien X is omnipotent despite the mountain of evidence against it.

Bits of the Halo verse in general. I vaugely recall that some dude was trying to upgrade the Forerunners to High1-C or even Tier 0

Back