• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

So far, the most annoying 7-C for me is Steve. I've been in several threads now, and every time there's a few posters who come in and either:

A) literally make up random numbers to justify their position,

B) wank the crap out of Steve by trying to use calc stacking and game mechanics (one poster even tried to say that a rule on crit chance being game mechanics "didn't apply to Minecraft"),

C) Act really cringy, refusing to concede defeat in spite of having obvious advantages pointed out to them. It's disgusting, really.

My Low 4-C has to Be Samus Aran. Sorry, but she's always been kinda meh to me. As for the rest of Metroid tbh. I don't like how overhaxed she is. (IE lolololol Ice+Wave beam = auto win lol) And that I have yet to see a thread where she is legitimatley losing.

@VersusJunkie, Samus is one of my favorite characters and there aren't that many Low 4-C characters out there. Also, she actually is usually at a disadvantage against most 3-B characters.

Don't get a big head Kal, every one my girl is one step ahead of yours and can kill her anytime she wants. But head up Kal, at least Charlotte think her head is delicious.

Oh. Star Trek has always been kinda shit tbh.

Ridiciulous inconsistencies. 5-A Federation ships when there are numerous times they struggle to destroy asteroids. Or get severely damaged by radiation or whatever. The characters can be so incompetent it makes me cry tears of cringe.

On serious reply, 5-B are Saitama and Yhwach. people arguing Saitama can just lol one punch his opponent while in truth, all those he one punched in his series were just fodder compared to other fictional franchies. The mustache guy is ever worse, I've lost count on how many times people wank his Almighty through the roof while in truth, his Almighty isn't that impressive at all.

VersusJunkie54 said:
My Low 4-C has to Be Samus Aran. Sorry, but she's always been kinda meh to me. As for the rest of Metroid tbh. I don't like how overhaxed she is. (IE lolololol Ice+Wave beam = auto win lol) And that I have yet to see a thread where she is legitimatley losing.
Question, is 4C Enough to be an AP stomp?

Gargoyle One said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Question, is 4C Enough to be an AP stomp?
It depends on how large the diffirence in actual numbers is. Low 4-C Samus is usually strong enough to fight characters in the lower end of 4-C iirc.

@Gargoyle, Not really, she's very high up in the Low 4-C tier and she has really great hax in her Light Suit, including Black hole manipulation, Space-Time Distortion, ect.

3-A and Low 2-C is definitely Goku.

He's just a really uninteresting and unrelatable character. His character never grows or changes and is basically exactly the same as he was at the beginning of the OG Dragon Ball. He barely has a sense of justice and responsibility, and the only reason has has what sense he does is because they wanted to make him appeal to weastern audiences. He's a terrible father, punches his son, and doesn't even know when either of them were born. At least Vegeta takes his son to the park.

Also, you don't even need to worry about him dying. The first time, he didn't actually die. The second time, he was brought back by another characters sacrifice, which is made pointless as said character just comes right back. And if he ever dies again, he can still be wished back with BOTH sets of Dragon Balls. Assuming he ever will die. There is literally no reason to be worried for him.

Shit Character: Not enough "character" 7.8/10

And yeah, Saitama was who I was going to put for 5-B because of the High 3-A to Tier 0 wank, but I think Yhwach is way more annoying. Saitama is at least a character I still like; I lost interest in Bleach after the Arrancar arc.

@Teen I disagree to an extreme tbh. And punches his son? When did he do that? He was there for the first 5 years of Gohan's life, died and had to train with King Kai to stop the Saiyans. Came back got basically all his bones broken fighting Vegeta. Had to heal while Gohan and Krillin went to Namek. Went to Namek, got his body taken over and beat up, had to be put in a healing tank while Gohan and the others fought Frieza until he appeared. He kept Frieza from killing Gohan as a SSJ, disappeared for a bit. You can fault him for refusing to comeback after the fight with Frieza. However, story wise, they'd be ****** if he didn't ever learn IT. Had to train for 3 years for the Androids. Got a heart virus, had to immediately train for Cell in which he and Gohan got to bond, then idiotically gave Cell a Senzu, something in which is actually not as negative as one would think. Died, decided not to comeback due to the fact that he lures enemies. Cameback in the Buu Saga for a day. Had to deal with Majin Buu all throughout that time. Aided with the Fusion Dance training for a bit. We do not know anything about what happened during those 13 years. And then Super happened. Not the best father, but not the worst. No where near the worst.

And Goku's simplistic character is more than what is needed for him. Dragon Ball is not the most complex series out there. It's simple and honestly people downplay Goku's character as a whole. But that's a topic for another time.

Son Goku is kind of in the middle as far as the community goes; he's both one of the most wanked and one of the most downplayed characters in fiction. Anyway, back in the original Dragon Ball, Son Goku was at the time, one of the most uniquely interesting characters at the time; he was so goofy, awkward, and curious, and yet so innocent, charming, and likable. It's true his older self isn't quite as nostalgic or well written, but I still consider him both comical and heroic; he's still a great character. Although, Dragonball Evolution Goku is pure shit and we can all trash talk him as much as possible.

@Teen Wasn't that a non-canon filler? And if not, Son Goku was simply trying to train him; it's not like Son Goku was Harry Wormwood, King Garon, Firelord Ozai, or Homer Simpson.

@Gargoyle, and actually, Vegeta is a little overrated IMO, but he is still pretty awesome I agree. Piccolo's still my favorite DB character.

TeenAngel101 said:
Yeah, punch the son you specifically said to stay in the area and not go to the evil killer cicada monster. Also, is this moment in the manga or is it an anime only scene?

@Dragon

Dude, I'm joking. It's a fun and games board.

I legit don't like Goku, but I know some of the reasons I gave are exaggerated.

I however, did not exaggerate with Wolverine. And certainly not Jimmeh Nutrin.

I think it was a non-canon movie actually. And my top 10 favorite Dragon Ball characters are this.

10. Android 17 & 18

9. Master Roshi

8. Eighter

7. Tien

6. Frieza

5. Vegeta

4. Gohan

3. Future Trunks

2. Son Goku

1. Piccolo

2-A is probably Bill Cipher. Not only is he an asshole like people above stated. But he has also been wanked to hell with the 11-Dimension statement.

And I'm not referring to when WE had him at High 1-C. I'm referring to OTHER sites. Who still think this is legit. Such as this wiki that quote on quote "debunks" our debunk:

http://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Metal_Mario875/Bill_Cipher_IS_High_1-C_%7E_%22Higher_Dimensional_Bill_Debunked%22_Debunked

Not only that, but they also make fun of US for it.

IMG 1054
OUTLINEAR

i'm a go with good old goku, i like goku a lot, but people suggest that he is multi universe level during the BOG saga, or use their trash excuses that the clash between goku and beerus is only large planet level, even though it wasn't the shockwaves that were going to destroy the universe, and when people talk about other characters saying similar things, there wasn't any specific attack, nor time frame.

oh yeah, i've talked with "outliner guy" before in dbz forums (it might have been another guy with the same picture and a similar name), it was in one of my other accounts though, he keeps posting repetitive comments, with terrible logic (though, some of the logic in the blog isn't bad).

@Teen

Whenever you bring up other people, please never mention their names and if you post a screenshot, please blank out everyone's username and avatar.

Back