• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

Yeah, but Cole rose above even what Kessler wanted to mold him into. Kessler just wanted him to be an asshole who would do anything that was needed to kill The Beast.

He goes from a selfish angry prick to caring about other and willingly killing himself to save humanity. He even contemplates joining John anyway because he thought it would be the only way anyone would make it out of it alive.

There are people who say Conduits aren't human...

That's bullshit...

Because their ain't no one more human then Cole Macgrath

@Js

Me too.

They also manage to have it make sense for Cole to be good the whole game and switch to evil at the very end, as Cole believes that John's methods are the only way to save the world.

I'm not saying you're wrong for having an opinion, Gargoyle. I just disagree with Cole lacking depth or relatability.

One of the big gripes I have with Karma in Second Son is that Delsin's motivations are saving a little old lady and his tribe. What reason does he have for making any of the ridiculously evil choices in the game?

You've given me a lot to think about, I concede.

Kinda sucks most of the InFAMOUS matches might be removed

Accelerator, though only in the context of VS debates as I like him in the series proper. Very hard to find any type of fair match with him, and I've also gotten a bit tired of his wank/downplay.

1. That's cool, I'm glad I made you reconsider.

There's also the fact that with Cole, they have to give him a reason to be good AND evil. Which, when you get down to it, is not that easy.

2. Why's that?

Js250476 said:
I haven't been keeping up with infamous here but did Cole get his high 6-A rating back?
He should. Also, Assalt calced Cole's Ionic Storm at 6-A/High 6-A. And The Beast has 5-C and 5-A feats.

Anyway, let's not turn the whole thread into InFAMOUS. Let's talk about other characters.

LazyHunter said:
Accelerator, though only in the context of VS debates as I like him in the series proper. Very hard to find any type of fair match with him, and I've also gotten a bit tired of his wank/downplay.
Bunch of Bleach characters can have fair matchups

Unkown is sans for me. I disagree with most of his fights and to me he's just a meme on this site. I will be browsing a random verse and theres always a sans fight

DanFlsamual21 said:
Unkown is sans for me. I disagree with most of his fights and to me he's just a meme on this site. I will be browsing a random verse and theres always a sans fight

So like Reinhard?

TeenAngel101 said:
@Gargoyle

Why is Accelerator so OP? Because his shield reflects any attack?
<Basically immune to Mind Manipulation and BFR

<His shields are FTL and have High 6A Dura in every form.

That's why.

He stomped Evil Cole b4 he got downgraded

@Gargoyle

That was before he got other stuff right?

Would the Shields protect him from Matter destroying black holes? Would he be able to get past his Atomic Regenerationn?

Nope, only thing he got sensebthen was better teleportation

Yes the shields block black holes.

It's debatable on that thread but Accelerator can just...Send him to space

Ways to defeat Accelerator:

1. Nullify his power

2. Be faster than 2 times LS or use time stop

3. Destroy the planet and deprive him of any oxygen

4. Use attacks without any vectors, like Nougami Neuro's Evil Metal or good hax like Reality Warping.

5. Lame it out Kakine's style with Immortality and Regen until Accelerator dies of inanition

Tier: 8-B -> Kumagawa: OMG ALL FICTION SOLOS XDXDXDXD

Tier: 5-B -> BB & Yhwach: bullshit & overrated characters

Tier: 4-B -> Silver Surfer: I hate him and his annoying hax which makes him even more retardedly powerful

Tier: 5-C/Low 5-B -> Madara & Naruto: I just can't stand Naruto's talk no jutsu & Madara's NLFS

@ItalianGuy

Kumagawa gets wanked yes but All Fiction really is that powerful.

I don't particularly like Yhwach but to call BB and Yhwach "bullshit and overrated" without reasoning is a little shallow.

Get used to Silver Surfer. He's the herald of an Abstract being. What do you want?

I hate Madara for being a Villain Sue more than Naruto.

Almost every ******** fanboy/fangirl thinks their personal favorite character solos all of fiction; but I generally rate most annoying by how popular that belief is.

Tier 5s I dislike... Kaguya from nardo because her character sucks.

Whatever tier gilgamesh is. And shirou. Mr people die when they are killed. Both super annoying and ruin their series for me. Probably why Fate zero I liked way more than stay night.

For tier 3 i suppose it's Gohan. You're never going to be badass again are you:(

I was also watching unlimited blade works and I dropped it the second Shirou said: "Just because you are correct does not mean you are right!" I dropped it that episode, that minute, as soon as that sentence ended. No. Nu uh. You keep your crappy memeworthy quotes. And you too Ms The archers class really is full of archers. Though she got a pass since she is bearable most of the series.

Haven't watched the UBW anime, but I have watched the movie version so I cannot compared which one is better. Gil in SN is sucks too me, tho he was a bit baddass in Zero (That quote he said during the fight against Iskandar). Same could be said to Saber, she was so majestic in Zero but a disappointment in SN (or maybe I'm just that Bias :p) Also, I found Shiro's quote funny, cannot really hate it actually.

shrek for wall level, the character People Ruin Shrek (ft. Pyrocynical) - YouTube, shrek has swag - YouTube, SHREK HAS SWAG 2 - YouTube, Shrek Has Swag 3 - YouTube, SHREK HAS SWAG 4 - YouTube.

people also try to use his status as a meme who has gag power to increase his abilities, i once saw a guy who said that he is at a memetic level, which is some how above omnipotence according to them.

i love that quote "just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right" Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right - YouTube. other highlights are "you don't won, expect the unexpected", and "what is it do i want"

I suppose I have low tolerance for character saying stupid memeworthy sh**. Can probably thank natsu or erza for that I guess OH! I almost forgot.

You can add a majority of the war arc characters in naruto. The talk no jutsu bs Naruto pulled with obito is up there with some of the worst ive seen in fiction. Reading it weekly back then was a god dam travesty because you knew you were in for a month of talk no jutsu. Later on Naruto also calls Obito a cool guy. The guy who killed his parents and friends is a cool guy.

I don't think even fairytail had any quotes as stupid as that. As a testament to that the quote remains a meme to this day

Also obito himself being a pedo and starting a war because the 12 year old girl he had a crush on died. Then being bs'ed via talk no jutsu.

EDIT: Oh, and the Naruto becoming jesus thing and completely destroying the foundations of the underdog training hard to become who he he was character . Proving Neji right about destiny after about 10 years later

I don't really remember Natsu and Erza said some "Memorable" quotes. I think the only memeworthy quote in Fairy Tail is the infamous "It because she is Erza" said by Happy durong Tartaros arc when Erza rekt Kyouka...with all her five sense being down.

No words for Naruto, all I can say that I really missed pre-shippuden Naruto when I reading war arc.

this quote goes as such, "A girl will try to hide her concern for you by getting mad and acting violently". naruto's an asshole.

"I don't care who I have to fight! If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave! Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" Monty Python And The Holy Grail- The Black Knight - YouTube

both of these are from naruto, proving he's a dimbass.

LordAizenSama said:
Meanwhile Aizen saves the world and they throw him back in prison. Where's the justice.
Dont forget that Orochimaru too got pardoned

Back