• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

Caulifla and Kale and therefore Kefla.

Both have one of the worst writing that i've seen in the whole Dragon Ball saga, even surpasing that horrible scripted battle of Super Android 17 and SS4 Goku, not only that but also giving them powerups non stop, tingling on the back my ass (inb4 people say b-but goten and trunks pulled SS1 and later SS3...the point of writing something is to always improve and get better, not make the same mistakes all over agai)

EVEN Broly has a better writing than both of them. Deal with it.

PS: This doesn't mean i don't want powerfull female characters, i want, but give them some better writing ffs, make them struggle and brake their limits, training and training, etc.

Nah, Caulifla has pretty great personality, entertaining fights, is very likable and is a far better character than Broly. Kale too.

I love both of them, and I don't care if people are triggered by how powerful they are. Seriously, "They are way too powerful' is a pretty shallow reason for disliking a character. What should matter is personality and character, not how stronk they are. This is basically what happens all the time Dragon Ball introduces new characters who are on the protagonists' level despite far less training. People get triggered.

Promestein said:
Shocker.
I don't even know why anymore. It's transcended the reason of regular hatred. It started because a user who shall not be named and will never return to this site again brought him up in every single thread he was in whenever a character he liked lost. "Oh, but do their attacks have vectors? :D Aw, then my real fave beats them! Yay! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D"

Also I hate his voice. It's so shrill.
Accelerator's power is literally just overrated telekinesis.

@Matt

TK is considered a separate power in the To Aru verse.

Accelerator can only act on Vectors, while TK can be used on any number of things.

In addition, Telekinesis can't do things like rewire all the electrical signals being fired at once to remove a psychological and technological virus from the mind of what amounts to an organic supercomputer.

Telekinesis can't create wings out of type of matter that has never existed on Earth until this power manifested.

Telekinesis can't act on things outside the traditional laws of physics.

I get the irritation people have with Accelerator, but to call his power overrated telekinesis feels shallow and misinformed.

Caulifla and Kale and Cabba have one of the best dynamic in all of Super, and their friendship is great. There's nothing fanservicey about Kale, when she goes Berserk she's as monstrous as Broly, rather than being more attractive and only gaining muscle mass.

I don't mind Kale and Caulifla, but one thing that kinda bothers me is Kefla is just a more powerful Caulifla. Like really no difference in personality between those two at all. Vegito/Gogeta at least has slight variation and a little mixture of traits from both fusees IMO.

Caulifla isn't such a bad character to be honest. I'm not sure about Kale though (What personality does she even have other than Broly Fan Pandering?). However i feel like they handled them poorly.

It would have been cool if they actually have showed them training with Vados or something. Or even training at all.

And Kefla just puts the nail on the coffin on the fact that Super Saiyan Blue is getting spammed and shafted these days. I will admit that Kefla being UI level is just poor writing.

The Kale and Caulifla hate is more on how their power-ups reflected on the overall story of Dragon Ball and the rest of the characters. Not much on their personality and character.

One thing i can't stand from caulifla is the overbearing arrogance,it dosen't even make her look badass tbh it just makes her a cocky brat who's on her high horse.

and i think that "arrogance" is the reason why she got soo much hate and why it was so satisfying to see kefla get blasted by UI's kamehameha.

My only problem with Caulifla and Kale is that they got a few things too fast. Otherwise I really like them. Hell, even though they got this stuff a little too fast, I actually was ready to see them go further. The hate for them is very overblown imho.

People just get super annoyed everytime Super introduces a really strong character who happens to not fit the "GAR" personality type.

I personally love when characters are really strong but don't fit what you'd expect either visually or personality-wise. It's why I really like some of the Universe 2 characters.

Also

@Ryu

Send you a PM.

Anime Jiren is much worse than Kale and Caulifla IMO. They at least have personalities and are characters. Jiren's basically just a ridiculously OP mountain for Goku to climb. The manga has actually been fleshing him out a bit and hopefully the anime will start to expand on that, as well as give him some more background.

@Matt Responded.

I agree with Ryu. Anime Jiren as of now has almost zero character. It would be great if they went the manga dirrection on that regard.

However unlike Kale and Caulifla at least Jiren is established as being as strong as he is from the get go unlike them who grew to massive levels in a short time.

Thebluedash said:
Tier 8: Adam Taurus.

He's such an edgelord, who's really evil for no real reason (well there are reasons, but they don't really explain all his actions).
Better then nothing, I.E.: Cinder

TurboTriangle601 said:
There's plenty but why not list The Authority?

A character made with the sole purpose to lose, lose and nothing else.
I'm pretty sure the Authority's purpose is to be a mockery of religion, but I haven't read the books (nor do I plan too).

@Gargoyle One

Cinder's actions make sense, unlike Adam's that lacks a point. We got the explanation for Adam's motives and it still doesn't make sense. Cinder is working for Salem, so her actions do serve a purpose and we don't what said purpose is yet, so I can't judge it. Lets put it this way, Hazel a member of Salem's group thinks that Adam's actions are messed up. Adam is eviler than the supposed "evil" group for no reason.

Basically:

• The Authority is supposed to be the Old Testament God, who's not really God but just the oldest angel, who convinced the other angels that he was God because he has some Illusion and Mental Powers.
  • Angels are not particularly strong beings. Their powers are either illusion or actually technology. Physically they're just like humans.
  • Angels are just really long-lived, not immortal, so the oldest angels are actually the weakest.
  • Metatron, the angel closed to the Authority, is gifted The Authority's powers and acts as its herald, while The Authority is kept in stasis in a bubble to keep him from dying
  • Metatron is a really evil psychotic guy who pervs on women.
  • I think at the end of the third book the characters invade Heaven and there's a big battle against the Angels (Their tech is like, at best WW1 level, tho).
  • Metatron is killed in a fist-fight and the Authority is taken out of stasis, crumbling to dust.
I think the whole point is to say "Religion is made through deception, trickery and lies" or something.

Matthew Schroeder said:
His Dark Materials is a giant anti-religion boner. Like, if you think YHVH is bad, you ain't seen shit.
Essentially the only reason I'm an opponent. I didn't know it existed but the small bit of research I did made me pretty angry. I have no idea if the writing is bad or poorly done, but I just get flustered thinking of my God as being portrayed as the weakest being on this Wiki or, in SMT's case, an absolutely evil entity.

Not much irks me more than to see such blasphemous works produced. Even still they should still be allowed to be made. Can't censor that kind of stuff, even if I despise it.

@Matt

Oddly enough a small era in Catholic history believed that blasphemy actually hurt God. If you are meaning that by saying that God isn't real and therefore there is no one being attacked by the blasphemy then I will have to stop you here. I do not wish to get into a religious debate with anyone over the Wiki (if you would like to talk about such things in PMs I am fine with that though).

I also don't like YHVH or most of the SMT characters in that regards. I've even tried to look at YHVH in a more secular point of view and I just don't find any rhyme or reason to his character other than to serve as the final boss of the story (which I also don't appreciate).

But I digress. The franchise is still pretty cool in its own right.

Back