• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

@Ryu

BB has a statement about cutting through an 8-Dimensional Barrier, but that's taking out a lot of context along with the fact that it's an incredible outlier.

Well, anyone can write on TV Tropes, you just need to have an account.

Kek. I remember there was also some hole in reality feat people attempted to make her Tier 2 with.

Why High 2-A scaling to Gil though?

Yeah I know, but the writing on those pages is much better than the writing on most wikis IMO.

Oh okay.

That's really cool. Do you write there as much these days?

Also this is going to be my last comment cause I feel bad for derailing the thread now lol

To be honest that's probably half my fault the BB spam existed.

Ever since I made BB vs 682 and people saw her profile the spam rose.

I am interested in how Dark can beat her tho

Anyone notice most of 682's inconclusive matches are against others who can copy powers? Kinda ironic huh

By throwing a Multi-Galaxy/Universal punch to her face.

I'm sorry but I find BB just being able to somehow negate being one shot by someone vastly superior to her to be a total NLF, which if we're using for BB then Dispel Bound resists the paradox.

Aren't all VS match ups automatically assumed to be speed equal :^)

Dark Schneider again just punches her in the face with his Tier 3 power, obliterates her, or gets killed and regenerated enough until he can do that.

TBH at this point I'm surprised this wiki hasn't gotten rid of speed entirely since pretty much nobody ever seems to use it

It's not an NLF to assume someone dies if they get paradoxed tho

I also never once said she negates him doing that to her.

Assuming that Dark Schneider can't beat her with a Tier 3 punch to the face is though (even if BB has other ways to beat him).

But my point was just the double standards. Somehow Yhwach beating BB is just so illogical and full of NLF, yet BB beating people vastly superior to her by orders and orders of magnitude isn't.

Didn't say so.

Also, to be fair Yhwach is incredibly fearless with the amount of abilities he has. Which is why he gets so much flak.

If you're so insistent that Yhwach doesn't beat BB and BB beats Dark Schneider fine. My point wasn't even that, it's the double standard of saying that Yhwach beating her is somehow this god awful NLF yet BB beating people vastly superior to Yhwach or her can ever hope to be isn't. Even if those results are true, just the general double standard is what irritates me.

@Ryu

I mean Yhwach's showings are far less than BB's as she's far more liberal with her hax while her hax explicitly works against Yhwach as he was born on Earth.

That said, Schneider has MUCH better hax and AP showings, especially given the fact that BB's hax is based on potency. Thus Schneider should beat BB handily.

@Reppuzan Not denying that BB beats Yhwach or that Yhwach's powers aren't NLF. Again, just the "How is Yhwach beating her a NLF yet BB beating people like freaking Galactus or Dark Schneider not then?"

And thank you very much. You explained Dark Schneider far better than I was able to. I agree.

Also did you get my response to you on my message wall?

For the record, I wanted to know HOW he beats BB, not that she would beat him, nor did I say she could nullify getting punted in the face like Tom Brady on the Super Bowl. I was simply curious.

Course, Authority isn't working on him anyway, he likely has the divinity to no sell it.

And I responded that all he needs is to punch her in the face. Which I thought you said paradox would negate. Sorry for the misunderstanding. No hard feelings.

In my personal opinion, Dark Schneider and Galactus obliterate her no difficulty. If anyone disagrees that's perfectly fine. I also think that if Yhwach beating her is a NLF, then there's her beating those dudes would be as well, as it's a far more severe case of extrapolating the abilities of powers outside of what they've been proven to do. Whether or not Yhwach actually beats her or if it's really a NLF is irrelevant to what I'm saying there.

No disagreement of course.

Also, you reminded me I needed to make a CRT to adjust Darsh's page, thanks

Gilgamesh pisses me off; primarily due to his arrogance leading to him losing,which also makes me hate Shirou for beating him. Arrogance is the laziest way to weaken a character; Gil was good in F/Z because his arrogance wan't the only thing that defined him but in F/SN, I remember me saying "Oh look, the arrogant guy is here" cause that is all he ended up being. What's even worse, though, is that he lost to Shirou, who was, for all intents and purposes, a human and someone none of the other servants could lose to. Once a servant loses to a freaking human, they lose all rights to being arrogant; arrogance should have a limit regardless of what the character is because otherwise the character just steps into shitty territory, especially when you refuse to accept that your "all-knowing power" tells you you're ****** and die because of that.

Gil has also made me have an inherent hatred towards arrogant characters, like Rick.

Yeah, BB is pretty similar to Yhwach, and certainly even more broken/haxed. I mean, NLF's are always super wanked either way, but to be fair, I consider them even more annoying what persistently used on weaker characters. It really depends which category of annoyance you're using, but when both characters are stated to be "Omnipotent", then Yhwach is technically being even more wanked since he has just a bit more space for called "wank".

I thought he was serious.

Anyway, Delsin is truly the bland character regardless. There are SO many other ways they could've gone with him other than the standard archetype for Troy Baker characters.

Also, why is Troy Baker playing a Native American? He looks like a white guy with a light tan.

Like.

Dante is likeable because he has his fair amount of growth throughout DMC3 on top of being a badass who's fun to watch, went from irresponsible and reckless to responsible and caring while still being a badass, plus R. Langdon does an incredible job voicing him.

I found Cole to really lack depth himself himself and I found him to be rather bland for the most part, doesn't change the fact that, had Kessler not stepped in, he would have been selfish and left with his family, resulting in the destruction of the world in the other timeline.

By that I mean that Delsin and say... Hawkeye from that crappy Avengers cartoon? Their characters are literally indistinguishable.

I'm biased towards Delsin because he's absolutely hilarious and voiced by Troy Baker, so you're probably right.

What I mean is that even with some of the good guy choices he would STILL run away from the thing eradicating the planet if Kessler didn't step in.

Yeah, but in that situation, Kessler had basically been a normal person.

A normal person wouldn't throw themselves at the humanity destroying monster, he would reasonably think about himself first. In fact, Cole actually becomes a hero outside of Kessler's expectations.

Kessler wanted Cole to just be ready to kill others at the drop of a hat for the greater good, but Cole didn't want to. Even when he used the RFI in inFAMOUS 2 he was reluctant to do so.

This is apparent when he destroys the Ray Sphere, even though Kessler wanted him to as it would make him more powerful. Cole replies by saying "I'm not like you. It took me a while, but I finally realised that this isn't about me or what I want. Not anymore. It's about keeping this city safe. And once you're dead, no one will ever threaten it again".

If you had the power to fight this monster and save humanity, and you KNEW you had this power, then there is no excuse. You are ultimately dooming yourself and your family if you don't fight the monster now before it gets strobg enough to the point of being impossible to kill.

Is it hard? Yes. But should you do it? Hell ******* yes. There's ultimately no reason not too.

Back