• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most annoying character for every tier

Pardoning orochimaru is quite like pardoning Yhwach for killing Yamamoto. Geezus. He killed their head of state and got pardoned. Nice.

I wonder how they sent him back to prison, tho. He is like the strogest living being after ichigo.

I guess he was hurt enough from fighting Yhwach so he couldn't do much and they popped him back in a brand new chair straight away.

Yeah, although Sasuke and Orochimaru are free both for helping save the whole world and for being more useful free than in a cage, having them in a prison just for "justice" would be nonsense of the ninja world speaking in practical terms and not emotional lol. Even you can't compare Orochimaru and Sasuke with Aizen o Yhwach, who wanted what any basic villain wants to conquer the world and be superior to all. Sasuke was more than anything an emo who was looking for revenge, whose biggest crime was killed a few stuffed samurai that don't care about anyone. While Orochimaru did commit more heinous acts, both for that reason and for being a dangerous subject they still have him under constant surveillance and it is not like he can go where he pleases or wants, basically he is in house arrest hahaha. Aizen and Yhwach not only wanted to assassinate who kept the order and balance of the Bleach worlds and supplant it, for example Aizen still wants it and if they let him free he will try as many times as necessary.

LordAizenSama said:
Either he was KOed or he put himself in the chair and wanted to go back, I guess

Don't you know that the Mugen Chair is actually the stronkest object within Bleach LAS? Just being near it is enough to weaken Aizen to such degree that they can lock him into the chair *winkwink*

Anyway that Sasuke pic is a funny one lol

1-C: YHVH. Same reasons as Cal. (I am a Christian)

High 2-A/2-A: Rie Kishibe. Same reasons as Dark

5-A: Yukari Yakumo. Shouldn't it be obvious why?

8-B: Renamo or Renamon (Rika Nonaka). She is really overrated, she's just a subpar Digimon with crappy stats. The furries are the only reason people like her so much. Yet she was still who DB, OMM, and CFC went with instead of actually interesting choices for Digimon. Oh wait, all the interesting choices come from the games or the less popular anime seasons (i.e. Frontier, Fusion) and only Adventure and Tamers should exist.

Speaking of Mandrakk. I thought the whole "vampire" thing was figurative. Until I saw this:

IMG 1088
And I was like, you gotta be ******** me. He was an ACTUAL vampire?

And not even a stake, a stake of green willpower light, kills him?

That's not PIS nor an outlier, tho. The Supermen and Green Lanterns killed Mandrakk because Superman used the Miracle Machine, a literal Deus Ex Machina Plot Device, and wished for the story to have a happy ending.

Which led to them beating Mandrakk despite that making no logical sense.

It just works.

Final Crisis establishes Superman as the ultimate superhero who serves as the archetype for all these. He wins against Mandrakk because he has to win. He is Superman, that's what he does.

Final Crisis is weird.

Yeah, but when he says he wishes for a happy ending, it shouldn't work, cause it never ends. It's their world and the reality they live in.

Unless they're saying that, like, it's all stories. Like, you could write a story about VS Battles, and all the merry adventures on it.

This thread, is just one of many stories. And tomorrow, someone will open another and begin a new story.

Or something.

Terra was easily the least interesting character in that game. Painfully generic in just about every way.

What also pissed me off about him was that he seemed dumb as hell for not seeing that Xehanort was up to some shit until the last minute even though he was CLEARY up to some shit

And reasoning for fighting him as LW in 2 Final Mix is dumb, he mistakes you for Xehanort? How can you get mixed up an white haired tan guy with your body with a Brown haired spikey haired kid, a duck, and a dog? Broly managed to go after the closest thing to Goku(Goten) and he was Mentally Insane(more than usual)

Hst master said:
What also pissed me off about him was that he seemed dumb as hell for not seeing that Xehanort was up to some shit until the last minute even though he was CLEARY up to some shit
******* hell. Xehanort could wear a shirt with neon letters that said "HEY IDIOTS, I'M EVIL" and they would still trust him.

Terra had known Xehanort for years and has only ever seen him as a wise Keyblade Master and an old friend of Master Eraqus, he has no reason to assume he's evil.

Not only that, but assuming someone is evil based solely on their appearance is a very hasty conclusion with no other evidence. "Don't judge a book by its cover" is a lesson for a reason.

Shocker.

I don't even know why anymore. It's transcended the reason of regular hatred. It started because a user who shall not be named and will never return to this site again brought him up in every single thread he was in whenever a character he liked lost. "Oh, but do their attacks have vectors? :D Aw, then my real fave beats them! Yay! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D"

Also I hate his voice. It's so shrill.

@Dark

You also seem to be forgetting that Terra also realized the error of his ways by the end. Even after Xehanort succeeded and took Terra's body and heart, Xehanort's plans were delayed for over a decade because of the fact that Terra's sheer willpower reanimated his armor and Keyblade and beat the rejuvenated Xehanort into submission.

Why anyone would equalize speed in a fight involving Flash is beyond me your basically taking away his literal biggest advantage against anyone

If we are going to talk about truly dumb jrpg characters, I think it hands down goes Teddie. He is worse then anyone else you can put on here combined. Not because he is wanked alot, but because he is a really badly written character lol. But I seriously have a love hate relationship with Zoro from One Piece.

Not here, but every where else I go: who i guess is more casual with the show or vs debating like to think he is comparable too or even stronger then Luffy.

Which at that point I laugh like a mad man. I hate debating Zoro to this day because of these small things. Just ruined the character for me.

Also, Gilgamesh.

I don't hate him, but he's an awful person and not a very interesting character to me. He gets more focus than he deserves. I see way too much of him everywhere and I hate it.

Back