• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat Revisions and Upgrades. Spoilers for Mortal Kombat 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also

Wasn't what raiden described while taking about how he isn't affected by the convergence a form of fate manipulation resistance?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Mightyser said:
Looks good,but i think that chapter 10 scorpion also should be low 6b due to be able to fight against Raiden
That wasn't an unrestricted Raiden
So dual soul revenant Liu and 1000 deaths Geras fight against unrestricted Raiden to recive low 6b rating acording to this CRT,but Scorpion fight against restricted Raiden?

Mightyser said:
Xtasyamphetamine said:
Mightyser said:
Looks good,but i think that chapter 10 scorpion also should be low 6b due to be able to fight against Raiden
That wasn't an unrestricted Raide
So dual soul revenant Liu and 1000 deaths Geras fight against unrestricted Raiden to recive low 6b rating acording to this CRT,but Scorpion fight against restricted Raiden?
Scorpion is "Possibly" Low 6-B, Dual Soul Liu Kang and Geras>>>>>Scorpion.

Unrestricted was non-corporeal I thought. I don't think he's able to do that outside earthrealm.

Yes shao was merging outworld in mk3 but it was still technically earth. His powers were only weakening. I don't think raiden used his 6-B form in mk11

Okay, so Raiden and those who scale are 7-B maybe x4 since Rev Liu took the good Liu's soul and souls were stated to multiply powers plus Jax was stated to be twice as strong with cybernetics in his bio

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Okay, so Raiden and those who scale are 7-B maybe x4 since Rev Liu took the good Liu's soul and souls were stated to multiply powers plus Jax was stated to be twice as strong with cybernetics in his bio
So that would be Revenant Dual Soul Liu Kang, Geras, and The White Revenants

Yes, Kronika made them strong enough to harm God Liu and they gave him a real fight at first

Kronika used energy from the hourglass to make them stronger

Bware1 said:
Mortal Kombat 11 is finally upon us and boy the scale of Kombat this time around is truely unlike anything we've seen before. With a new game comes new juicy hax and this time around a massive AP upgrade for Liu Kang. As well as justifications for future profile creations for the following characters Kronika and Cetrion as well as Upgrades and New Haxes for the cast, allow me to present arguments.
@Bware I think you should replace the stuff in your post with a link to this document since it's a summary of it and easier to read. It's also updated

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Bware1 said:
Mortal Kombat 11 is finally upon us and boy the scale of Kombat this time around is truely unlike anything we've seen before. With a new game comes new juicy hax and this time around a massive AP upgrade for Liu Kang. As well as justifications for future profile creations for the following characters Kronika and Cetrion as well as Upgrades and New Haxes for the cast, allow me to present arguments.
@Bware I think you should replace the stuff in your post with a link to this document since it's a summary of it and easier to read. It's also updated
I'll copy the stuff on the document and posted and credit you. Though thier is the matter of Liu Kang and Kronika's Low 2-C possibly 2-C Hax implications.

You need to post the link, that's all. Just keep the one that I quoted.

Also for the sake of being easier to read, it's pretty much the same as the one I made.

I don't see how anybody would be low 2-C without the hourglass, and because it's a stationary object, a vs fight would have to be in kronikas stage for anybody to use the characters in that tier. Which is super situational and even then they still have to use the hourglass to do anything of that magnitude.

A normal pirate isn't wall lvl because of the cannons on their ship.

Besides, that was after alot of amplifications (Shang tsung souls, cetrion, the crown thingy which let Jax beat cetrion btw, the merging, likely anyone who died during the events, etc)

N-nani said:
I don't see how anybody would be low 2-C without the hourglass, and because it's a stationary object, a vs fight would have to be in kronikas stage for anybody to use the characters in that tier. Which is super situational and even then they still have to use the hourglass to do anything of that magnitude.
A normal pirate isn't wall lvl because of the cannons on their ship.

Besides, that was after alot of amplifications (Shang tsung souls, cetrion, the crown thingy which let Jax beat cetrion btw, the merging, likely anyone who died during the events, etc)
The Low 2-C possibly 2-C Implications are with the Hourglass but it doesn't matter. Though it can be argued that Kronika can BFR her opponents to her Keep and still the hourglass as evidence by bringing Liu Kang to her Keep just how Scorpion can bring people to the netherealm. She can also teleport herself to her keep from vary long distances.

Either way, she still has to use the object to perform anything of a 2-C rating. A vessel of power that can be used by someone isn't that one's capability.

Again the pirate analogy

I need to say this.

Honestly those who are 8-B shouldn't be in that tier. Most of those people fight 8-A's and those fights can be outliers like Stryker vs Kintaro, Kung Jin and Jacqui vs Kotal, etc.

I think these feats should scale to those who are currently 8-B

Oni Warlord destroys a wall (Johnny survived this, Sonya took attacks from the same species and also hurt them, D'Vorah and Reptile kills some of them and they are all 8-B Nvm that since those aren't Oni Warlords)

Nightwolf survives this shockwave (Should scale to those 8-B guys too)

TN-nani said:
Either way, she still has to use the object to perform anything of a 2-C rating.
A vessel of power that can be used by someone isn't that one's capability.

Again the pirate analogy
The thing is there is a difference between your pirate analogy and Kronika. Kronika's hourglass also uses Kronika's energy herself as well as Cetrion.

I think the item itself would need it's own page, like how we have pages for nukes and the Infinity Gauntlet. Plus SBA means that Kronika doesn't have access to her Hourglass since SBA puts the battlefield somewhere else.

Scorpion shouldn't get Resistance to Deconstruction from Shinnok's Amulet because Raiden wasn't trying to kill him immediately.

Who beat Who:

Cassie Cage: Old Sonya Blade, Old Kabal, (Outliers: Revenant Kitana, Revenant Liu Kang)

Kotal Kahn: Baraka, Skarlet, Young Erron Black, Shao Kahn

Liu Kang/Kung Lao: Young Scorpion, Revenant Jade, Revenant Kung Lao or Liu Kang, Early Geras

Old Sub-Zero/Scorpion: Frost, Cyrax, Noob Saibot, Sektor

Young Jade: Revenant Jade, D'vorah, Kollector, Kotal Kahn

Old Johnny Cage: Young Johnny Cage, Young Erron Black, Sektor, Young Kano

Young Kitana: Skarlet, Baraka, Kollector, Shao Kahn

Young Sonya Blade: Young Kabal, Young Erron Black, Young Kano, (Outlier: Mid Geras)

Young Jax and Jackie Briggs: Old Kabal, Revenant Jade, Old Noob Saibot, Old Jax

Young Jax and Jackie Briggs w/ Crown: Cetrion

Old Scorpion: D'vorah, Young Scorpion

Young Scorpion: Sub-Zero, Raiden

Young Raiden: Young Liu Kang, Old Jax Briggs, Late Geras, Frost, 2 Soul Liu Kang

Fire God Liu Kang: Empowered Kung Lao, Kitana, and Jade, Cetrion, Kronica with Crown

Elder God Tier: Kronica, Elder Gods, Cetrion, Elder God Shinnok, Empowered Kung Lao, Kitana, and Jade, Fire God Liu Kang, Hourglass

Before continuing i need to adress some things, including Frost 7-B rating and the fact that characters should not scale from those that utterly defeated them.

But Frost got cybernetic upgrades, she should be stronger than before and was able to fight Sub-Zero/Scorpion and Raiden. Plus nothing says she was utterly defeated by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back