• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos (God Of War III) V.S Fire God Liu Kang Or Shang Tsung W/Krown (Mortal Kombat 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Kratos really kill Fire God Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat 11?
What about Shang Tsung with The Krown?
Kratos is the incredibly powerful god of war who eliminated almost the entire Greek Pantheon, almost singlehandedly. He DID single handedly defeat Zeus by himself, Hades, Helios, Hermes, Hera, Ares, and various Titans by himself.

Shang Tsung is superior in power to an Elder God. He has his own power, Liu Kang's power, Sindel's, Shao Kahn's and Raiden's, as well as Cetrion's. Cetrion controls all elements, Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn have the magic of shape changing, stealing souls and partially stealing souls to heal themselves and shape change/absorb memories and power, Raiden is a thunder god, and Sindel has sonic vibrations from her voice.
Liu Kang is the most skilled warrior of all time, with the added power of Raiden's thunder god/elder god status. Liu Kang has the ability to absolutely cream anything in the Mortal Kombat cosmos.

It's notable that Shang Tsung with the Krown may just be more powerful than Zeus or any other being Kratos has ever faced, while Liu Kang is just a better fighter than any of them, WITH Thunder and Fire powers to boot.

However, this is still Kratos here. He wiped out nearly all gods of Olympus, AND Titans.

Here are the Profiles:
Kratos

Shang Tsung

Last edited:
Uhh have you looked at the profiles?

Shang Tsung's Profile is wildly inaccurate since he's more powerful than an Elder God and they are Low 6B

Edit-
Furthermore, Shang Tsung can suck out the souls/life forces of Elder Gods, if I understand what he did to Raiden and Fujin.

To be fair, the Profile also says Shang Tsung is "Likely Far Higher", it just doesn't say how much higher. Just "far higher".
Doesn't mean jackshit without feats, especially considering The One in MK is like, Low 2-C at best.

Even if you put Low 2-C Kratos and Shang Tsung in the same space, Kratos haxstomps to hell and back, resists everything Shang Tsung has and more. And Hope Kratos? He's ******* overkill, he no-sells Type 1 Concepts and literally stonewalls them into pain. Read the profiles for once, please?

Doesn't mean jackshit without feats, especially considering The One in MK is like, Low 2-C at best.

Even if you put Low 2-C Kratos and Shang Tsung in the same space, Kratos haxstomps to hell and back, resists everything Shang Tsung has and more. And Hope Kratos? He's ******* overkill, he no-sells Type 1 Concepts and literally stonewalls them into pain. Read the profiles for once, please?
Oh jeez, you don't think I went into this thinking that Shang Tsung could curb stomp Kratos did you?
Shang could just hax Kratos, also.

Ngl at first I thought OP was new to wiki forums and didn't know how things ran here.

But they have 2000+ messages......so whats the excuse of this poorly made match?

Ngl at first I thought OP was new to wiki forums and didn't know how things ran here.

But they have 2000+ messages......so whats the excuse of this poorly made match?
I'm here for the role playing games, first of all. Second of all,

@Andika_CL_atmadja on stealing a small portion of a rival's soul, Shang Tsung gains physical characteristics of that rival. If Kratos really is so enormously powerful that he can swat Shang Tsung like a fly swatter, Shang Tsung can just sap a little bit out of him and then gain his physical characteristics. Maybe even their power, temporarily. It's more than just a game mechanic.

So in addition to all the powers he has, which might include some limited time manipulation, Shang Tsung isn't down for the count, necessarily, even if he's like a gnat trying to compare it'self to an Boeing 747.

@Andika_CL_atmadja on stealing a small portion of a rival's soul, Shang Tsung gains physical characteristics of that rival. If Kratos really is so enormously powerful that he can swat Shang Tsung like a fly swatter, Shang Tsung can just sap a little bit out of him and then gain his physical characteristics. Maybe even their power, temporarily. It's more than just a game mechanic.

So in addition to all the powers he has, which might include some limited time manipulation, Shang Tsung isn't down for the count, necessarily, even if he's like a gnat trying to compare it'self to an Boeing 747.
Kratos resist everything. What next?

Kratos resist everything. What next?
Why would he resist Shang Tsung's brand of soul manipulation, since nothing like it exists in GoW? I saw that scene where Hades almost stole his soul and it's not quite how Shang Tsung's power works.

Though yes, time manipulation won't likely do much if anything against Kratos.

Why would he resist Shang Tsung's brand of soul manipulation, since nothing like it exists in GoW? I saw that scene where Hades almost stole his soul and it's not quite how Shang Tsung's power works.

Though yes, time manipulation won't likely do much if anything against Kratos.
Shang Tsung got nothing on Hades. His soul manip potency and application cockslaps Shang Tsung. And Kratos resists layered power absorption and soul hax. He won't even notice Shang Tsung using that stuff on him.

Kratos slaps the verse and goes back home.

My dude. Are you serious. Just read the damn profile of Kratos. Hades is on a whole other level of Soul Manip than anything Shang Tsung can fathom.

Shang Tsung got nothing on Hades. His soul manip potency and application cockslaps Shang Tsung. And Kratos resists layered power absorption and soul hax. He won't even notice Shang Tsung using that stuff on him.

Kratos slaps the verse and goes back home.

Okay so maybe baseline Shang Tsung isn't as powerful as Hades (absolutely true), but here's the thing, this is Shang Tsung with the Krown. Shang Tsung has all the hax of the characters in the game that he's absorbed.
My dude. Are you serious. Just read the damn profile of Kratos.
I did. Kratos'es power is enormously higher than Shang Tsung. I just don't see a regular fight between them being one sided like this.

Okay so maybe baseline Shang Tsung isn't as powerful as Hades (absolutely true), but here's the thing, this is Shang Tsung with the Krown. Shang Tsung has all the hax of the characters in the game that he's absorbed.

I did. Kratos'es power is enormously higher than Shang Tsung. I just don't see a regular fight between them being one sided like this.
Which Kratos resists, isn't In-character for Shang Tsung cause he's never used them, and this assumes he even can before Kratos one-shots his ass so hard it'd look like he got raw dogged by a 100 meter tall giant

And how much boost in hax potency does Krown give to Shang? what extra hax does it give to Shang?

Okay.. so that explains it.
You aren't experienced in VS side of this site.

So first things first...
Keep it simple. Link the profiles on the OP, mention which Version of character you are using( key), give the Standard Battle Assumptions. Then debate happens based on those profiles, and people put to vote on that.

I believe there is a page to help mewcomers make vs matchups and how to use profiles. You can read that if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back