• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MORTAL KOMBAT Multiverse all the way to MK11 VS. Precure All stars Choose your Destiny who will win in Flawless Victory? let the debate begin

Dark King destroyes him by being inside him. If we're strictly talking about Precure, then we can always fire up Miracle Universe Twinkle. Also, I'm upgrading the All Stars characters to 2-C (at least some of them).

The God Of Procrastination said:
Dark King destroyes him by being inside him.
The One Being exists as an entire universal space-time continuum. Unless you have feats of Dark King managing that against a literal universe, it's not happening.

In fact, being "inside" the One Being is probably more detrimental than anything else, because absorption is a thing.

Schnee One I don't know about One Being from mortal kombat it is still unknown does not have screen time but only mention how powerful One Being is but thanks to my friend's reseach One Being is omnipotence God highest in the MK universe. It could also be concluded that it has control over time/space, reality, and all lives within the realms.

Not everyone who kills Blaze gets an AP boost. Some people revived loved ones, others gained random abilities (some of which aren't applicable to combat at all), and Ermac was even transformed into a telepathically-linked army of warriors.

Nobody has control over how Blaze's power affects them, either.

EDIT: Also, even someone with the highest-end feats anyone showed when absorbing Blaze's power wouldn't be able to stand against the One Being.

The One Being exists as an entire universal space-time continuum. Unless you have feats of Dark King managing that against a literal universe, it's not happening.

In fact, being "inside" the One Being is probably more detrimental than anything else, because absorption is a thing.

When he gained the power of light, he was destroying space-time just by existing, and was likely going to destroy the universe.

And all that happens before the One Being can just absorb him and consume his soul?

Hey I found interesting we have Infinity Silhouette (Heartcatch Precure) VS. Cetrio (mortal kombat 11) both of these guys are tier 5 and planetary level

Back