• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so to be clear there are a few things I would to talk about, first High 8-C, the fights with Rin and Daidōji and my new calc.

So a few months ago Schmuck did a calc for a feat within the game of shinovi verses, although it was note to be a pretty effortless feat, and in the original game of Burst the characters fight Daidōji and Rin respectively and they are both at 8-B+ which to be sounds like a stomp for High 8-Cs but when fighting them they can cause a considerable amount of damage to your character but not really stomp. And I also found a legit 8-B feat for the lower tiers.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...yajin/Senran_Kagura's_official_upgrade_to_8-B

...Is there any reason to assume that Daidouji and Rin aren't just holding themselves back to their level? Why do you believe they're using High 8-C+ or baseline 8-B power?

About Blood Riot, if it is stated to be her strongest techinque then, logically it should scale.

Yeah, although for this thread in particular I wish it got more support/attention because it definitely makes sense that if they students are to be 8-B also it should be because of scaling and not simply from a feat because as said above you're not stomped by Daidōji and Rin after all, and for that there should be some discussion. I mean I was able to give SK a speed upgrade (wish they were Hypersonic) and perhaps I can continue the favor by AP upgrade via scaling. It's just where is everyone?

Why does them not being stomped means they should get an upgrade? Daidoji and Rin could just be holding back against them, is there anything that suggest they're actually trying?

From what I can see, effort mobility, both characters are very mobile when fighting them and I'd possibly say that they're putting in around 1/5th to 1/4th the effort when fighting with respect to here and how about we compare this to Ssj3 Goku vs Beerus, sure Beerus was mobile but only to a certain extent, and as for effort he definitely was not putting in nearly anything and also was able to one-shot Goku. Although this is a 4-B vs a Low 2-C, let's try a closer a closer tier stomp like Kite vs Pitou. Now while Pitou was able to effortlessly rip Kite's arm off Kite could only last, I'd possibly give or take 3-5 hours against them and that because Pitou was toying with Kite the whole time. And at the end Kite could only scratch them. And there is Mereum slapping Pitou as mentioned above, when Pitou was slapped they did not get decapitated or go unconscious when attacked but only bled a little. Even though it could have been a miscalculation on Meruem's part it still can be compared to the fights between the playable Burst characters and Rin/Daidoji. Now the ice sculpture feat was effortless so basically how usable it can really be in questionable, but of course it makes more sense that with the upgrades of Daidoji and Rin that for this to not exactly be too much of a stomp that the cast below them be revised to being baseline 8-B due to the fact that they might have needed a lot of effort to fight them.

And also Daidoji in the Guren no Hebi manga stated that if Asuka or Homura wished at having a chance at defeating her, they just needed an object with power that rivals the Super Secret Ninja Makimono while for Beerus a whole complicated ritual was needed. Kept that in mind.

The Pitou vs Kite fight is offscreen, tho. He might as well have only lasted exactly enough for Killua and Gon to GTFO before suffering horrible deaths.

@Mand21, you do have a point about the fight being of screen

Of course another part of my reasoning as to why the High 8-C SK characters should be upgraded to baseline 8-B via scaling is because before Daidōji and Rin were High 8-C+ which makes them not too much stronger than the other characters and identifies that fighting them isn't a exactly stomp however with this revision it may be a good idea to get the rest of the APs revised to follow up on this reasoning.

Sorry if my wording is a little weird.

Eh, I'm curious, but need more input for that. It seems ambiguous whether or not they should be upgraded and I don't have a reason to root for it.

Well the High 8-C feat was very effortless so characters might actually be stronger than that. Scaling though to the stronger opponent seems to be better in saying that a 4x to 5x AP difference is not really a stomp. Although for this thread is particular, I could only wish for more discussion and people on here.

Also I'd like to note that these girls have Class K lifting strength which is nothing to scoff at for sure. And the character that was calculated for that feat uses the flails (what she lifts) to attack, so could that be related to AP?

Back