• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why Phoenix Logan is below Rachel and Jean ? Also, King Loki killed the phoenix, this should scale to him ?

Luck100 said:
Why Phoenix Logan is below Rachel and Jean ?
Also, King Loki killed the phoenix, this should scale to him ?
We don't know how he killed the Phoenix... Or which Phoenix host to be precise.

The Phoenix itself recently once again said that Jean's power and control as Phoenix is unparalleled. Also there many stories that point that Jean is the true host. Also Rachel was said at many stories back in Excalibur era not to have the same power as her mother. Rachel is Jean's daughter so she should have more power and control than Logan.

He killed logan and phoenix, so phoenix rebirthed and revived logan.

The Jean Grey may be the true host of phoenix, but in my opnion we should see the feats instead upgrade Jean Grey or Rachel to 3-A. But i don't know if Jean grey phoenix should scale with Cosmic Berseker wolverine or Old king Thor.

Jean and the Phoenix avatars will get Upgrades. It was talked in past threads but I wanted to show more feats.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Jean and the Phoenix avatars will get Upgrades. It was talked in past threads but I wanted to show more feats.
Do you anticipate White Pheonix getting an upgrade too? Or will she remain at Low 2-C?

MoonChosen said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Do you anticipate White Pheonix getting an upgrade too? Or will she remain at Low 2-C?
She will. And then she will be way way up than just 2C tier...

Bump.

Regular Jean Grey fought Phoenix Force Avatar Rachel on even footing in X-Men Red... And Jean made a comment in said comic that she's stronger now without the Phoenix Force, and it actually held back her latent powers .. And multiple statements implied she's far stronger now than any other time in history. So... Yeah.

Also here it was saod that using the Phoenix Force, Jean has matter manipulation at universal level. Which means regular Green Phoenix.

I was thinking since there is only one Phoenix and in a Universe it was said that Eternity and the other Abstracts feared Jean Grey more than anything as Phoenix wouldn't that make Phoenix in general the Abstract that the alll others fear so it is superior to them?

Also in many occassions Death said that he has no authority for the souls Phoenbix chooses to pull to the White Hot Room and can not do anything to it.

@KOMI And yes it likely would. She does have multiple statements supporting it.

Not to mentioned Roma , who has a High 1-B power source ( Othwrworld + Starlight Citadel ) said she cannot effect Phoenix Force Rachel with her powers because the Phoenix won't let her. The implications of that by itself is insane.

Also... Remember the feat everyone in their mother was talking about was a High 1-B feat for Phoenix Force ? That was directly stated to be one of it's Avatars... A small aspect of the Avatar at that. It was heavily implied to be a aspect of the Universal Avatar of the Phoenix Force.

Yes indeed . We have Abstracts like Death, Eternity, Infinity, Galactus to praise and fear the Phoenix. I for one believe that the whole Force should be at least High 1B. Managed to hurt God Doom who is now 1A.

As for the avatars Phoenix Five Magik was feared by Dormammu. So she should be more powerful. Also I have read that in the Dark Phoenix Saga, back then Jean hadn't reached her full potential as an Avatar.

Also we had Galactus at his weakest as 4A and when he absorbs and converts power from planets its not just 5B power. Dark Phoenix has done that with a star system in the past. Imagine is like the same method but to compare a planet to a star system... Ther difference...

Bump. Let me go over Shiv's collection real quick (I'll only go over the ones that may or may not need more interpretation) :

2. Could actually be 2-A , possibly High 1-B because the context of that was including the Nexus of All Realities

3. Definitely High 1-B since this is the same comic that the Avatar (CANNOT stress that enough) of the Universal Phoenix Force (because they mention it was just one of many thorughout the Multiverse in that comic... And stated the one fighting Captain Britain when empowered by Roma was the same one who did the High 1-B feat... So.... consistency ?) first showed High 1-B. Also a feat for the Avatar Rachel since she was fighting on par with said Necrom. Keep in mind he was strong enough (before his amp) to be such a threat to Merlyn (Who created Otherworld) enough fear to literally hide in contempt... He had such a tiny fraction of the Phoenix Force it is almost laughable. He also stomped the Phoenix Force user who anchored the Pheonix that did the High 1-B feat to their reality, which requires some level of High 1-B levels.

4. Again the M'Krann Feat one is 2-A, possibly High 1-B because the M'Krann Crystal & Nexus of All Realities are equal in power... And if the Phoenix Avatar is as strong as the Nexus... That's definitely notable enough to be scalable to a extent . Especially considering the Goblin Force Avatar , the Phoenix Force's equal , fought someone empowered by the Nexus of All Realities as well. So it isn't something out of the blue to be compared to one . Plus I remember when he was fixing the M'Krann Crystal it was referring to the Multiverse in one panel during said event ... Need to look into that.

8 . All reality would include the Hot Room they are in... Whichw as compared to the Nexus of All Realities ... And he wasn't even considered even a remote threat to the Phoenix Force Avatars like Rachel and seemed to dismiss him as a threat. Otherwise they'd be more concerned,.... But they treated him literally like a child going to be put in time out for his actions.

10. Remember several people, include Matthew Schroeder believed the House of M Chaos Wave , which House of M Wanda scales to somewhat as the inclusion of it is still on her profile ... Is a High 1-B feat. Not to mention if the Universal Abstracts get upgraded to High 1-B she will as well... Since she canonically stomped those who scale somewhat to them when significantly bloodlusted (Dormammu) .

11. That's... surprisngly notable. Makes my revisions even more consistent than they already were.

I would also like your opinion about Jean's Pink Form. It has some good feats and it works by absorbing the Psychic energies of those around her. So its level varies each time.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Oof.... Anyways I believe a varies is note worthy. We also need to note that base Jean can fight on par with Rachel Grey, who was noted well before their fight as far stronger than ever before.
Agreed.

I suppose that Shivansh's list of scans seems to be at least partially reliable, but we need more staff input before we perform any upgrades.

Here are some people that you can ask to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23.

Bump.

I also have some feats for the Avatars on the Revision Blog if anyone is interested in that. I can post some here to help with the upgrade.

One of my main questions: Wouldn't Nate Grey be affected by The Phoenix Avatar upgrade though ? I mean he was shown to be at least as strong as Dark Phoenix through statements and feats:

I do not think that Nate Grey has historically shown feats of anywhere near that scale, so it seems like hyperbole, but he may have created an alternative timeline in the "Age of X-Man" even, so maybe an extra key would be warranted from that?

@Ant

Hmm... I see.... I'm not sure what to call that key... Maybe "Full Power" ?

Below are the scans I said I would collected. I may decide to make them full pictures to be viewed at your leisure, but keep in mind the quality may not be the best since I had to take this from a screenshot.

Scan 1: Stated (as Regular Phoenix) is able to ascend people across "The Infinite Vastness of Time & Space " [This was one of the very first feats of the Phoenix Force Avatar, either a bit before she truly became Dark Phoenix or currently is the Dark Phoenix]

Scan 2 (and support): Not really a feat, but we know that the Dark Phoenix repaired the M"Krann Crystal. This statement proves it was quite clearly a Multiversal Level+ Feat at Bare Minimum . The destruction of the M'Krann Crystal was stated as "Omniversal" (I know some of you are going to get triggered by this word usage), in which in context with the link may be not just one Multiverse, but Multiverses.

Scan 3: Dark Phoenix is described quite literally as "An Omniversal Force of Destruction " (It technically supports the above nicely, and I believe we take this as Author's Intent esque evidence... So I thought it would count)

Well, I do not have the time to properly investigate this, so we need other staff and trusted members to help with evaluations.

Based on the evidence presented and my own readings, the Phoenix Force is a multiversal abstract entity akin to Eternity that requires multiple keys.

The true Phoenix Force/Jean Grey as ´©ÅWhite Phoenix should be High 1-B like Eternity/Death/Lord Chaos/Master Order/etc., while its avatars/hosts very in power from "just" 4-B's to at least 2-C/possibly 2-A at most (besides White Phoenix) like Galactus and his own variable power, due to how well suited the host is or the strength of the connection due to emotional drama or whatever blanket excuse the writer could come up with (or they're just inconsistencies, but these are actual explanations in-verse).

So an at least 4-B standard/weak host key, an at least 2-C/possibly 2-A key for the strongest normal hosts/avatars can get, and a High 1-B key for the multiversal Phoenix Force/White Phoenix of the Crown.

I suppose that it is possible, but we would need more input from the people I mentioned earlier, particularly the staff. Otherwise nothing will happen.

wouldn`t full power phoneix be 1A?It was able to protect people from the chaos wave when not even someone drawing power from the beyond could stop it

From what I've read, the Chaos Wave only really qualifies for 2-A based on the usual statements about "Omniverse(s?, somehow)" in Marvel, so not really.

Mr. Redic is correct, although I am not sure if the Chaos Wave was that high.

Well, I don't remember, and nothing will happen here unless somebody asks for staff input.

Back