• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More My Hero Academia Revisions

TheRustyOne said:
I think Toga should just be Building level, bascially no change needed. She can stab Aizawa which means she has to be at most Building level and can scratch Izuku.
If she was Small Building level+ she wouldn't be able to stab Aizawa, the blade would've bounced off him.
It was Base Deku that she scratched and the only reason she was able to even get a stab in him b/c again said flexability

Flexibility doesn't give you the ability to hurt 8-C characters.

TriforcePower1 said:
Abuse of AoE fallacy.
Mate, it would be an abuse of the AOE fallacy if I was calling for a downgrade in that post. Did you see me do so?

I was merely pointing out the story perspective for why Todoroki may be hurt by caltrops in the series even if it doesn't make logical sense using VS wiki rules.

There's no phrase more overused or worthless on this wiki than "abuse of AOE fallacy".

@TheRustyOne Izuku 100% and Prime Gran Torino yes, but Izuku 100% should be much stronger right now than when he fought Muscular.

I think you should mention that in your blog, not a new blog but the old one should be updated to mention that you need to cut the results in half and then link it here.

Since the results were already accepted by the calc group there's no reason for a new blog to be made.

Okay I'll do that, about Izuku 100%, we should wait for more information, I do think that his 100% is stronger now, since his base power should be higher (Assuming that OFA is a multiplier).

Yeah yall wanna hold up in Izuku cause i think in the latest chapter, AFO brother helped Izuku w/ his OFA or gave him the ability to use EVEN more of it

I am not quite sure about 100% being stronger than before. I have actually looked for statements before that clarify whether Izuku's 100% form becomes stronger over time or not and I've found nothing that indicates it does.

If OFA was becoming stronger, then wouldn't that mean Izuku would never reach 100% since it's increasing in strength along with him?

Also whatever happened in the manga currently doesn't effect this.

Didn't All Might say that Izuku is getting stronger, while he becomes weaker?

Also there is a huge difference in power between the first 100% smash against the Zero-Point Bot and the second one.

Izuku's first 100% Smash against Muscular was also stronger than his second 100% Smash against Muscular. Then he went above the first one with his 1,000,000% Smash (which is just an 100% Smash with more effort).

I think that generally Izuku's 100% attacks can vary a bit...

Damage3245 said:
Izuku's first 100% Smash against Muscular was also stronger than his second 100% Smash against Muscular. Then he went above the first one with his 1,000,000% Smash (which is just an 100% Smash with more effort).
Izuku's first 100% smash against Muscular left a hole bigger than his 1,000,000% Smash.

Therefir said:
Didn't All Might say that Izuku is getting stronger, while he becomes weaker?

Also there is a huge difference in power between the first 100% smash and the second one.
When did he say that again?

I am not sure what you're talking about, please give me some context here.

TheRustyOne said:
Izuku's first 100% smash against Muscular left a hole bigger than his 1,000,000% Smash.
But comparatively the 1,000,000% Smash did more damage to Muscular than his 100% Smash.

(Though this can be explained by him blowing away Muscular's defenses first then hitting him directly).

The conversation was about how Izuku's body wasn't yet prepared for handling One For All and how he needed to improve himself in order to properly harness this power.

In context, it makes more sense for All Might to be talking about Izuku's mastery over One For All increasing rather than the max power output of OFA increasing over time.

Why Izuku's second 100% smash was far stronger than the first one?

The first 100% smash against the Zero-Point Bot, and the second one in his fight against Bakugou.

Well, the first one destroyed a Zero-Point robot which was the size of a multistorey building and the second one destroyed the floors of a... multistorey building.

Doesn't look like a huge jump in power to me.

I was talking about the amount of damage, the first 100% smash against the Zero-Point Bot was calculated at just 9-A.

Anyway, I'll not keep insisting since I don't care about Muscular, but Todoroki should be also upgraded to 8-B, and the "Should be superior to Yo Shindo" must be deleted since it's not necessary.

Well, I'm pretty sure since you calced the armor of the Zero-Point robot to be 9-A+ that the calc against Izuku's 100% punch can't have been just 9-A?

And was the second 100% punch of Izuku's ever calced? Maybe it's closer to the first punch than 8-B.

Why use violent fragmentation instead of just fragmentation? Wasn't there loads of rubble underground?

Wasn't the crater also widened by Chisaki's emergence?

And how did you get the depth exactly? It doesn't look like you can see the bottom edge of the crater from that angle.

Yeah the calc has some mistakes, I need to recalculate it.

Back