• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More My Hero Academia Revisions

Well, I said more strength because in the context of it he said Lem has more physical strength than himself (well, he doesn't say physical strength, but it's pretty obvious that it is given their last fight), and now he can take Eri by force from him. So it more seems to imply physical strength.

Mirio isn't even in the room anymore, also he's Quirkless and Chisaki was beating him when he was Quirkless. I thought it was more of Chisaki admitting to himself that he was scared of Mirio and that's why he shot him with the bullet.

He still had Eri and Kai literally is talking about Lemillion. That basically makes that point irrelevant. Also, he was speaking about this after fighting him.

Yeah, physically speaking Mirio was stronger than Chisaki. I don't think Chisaki ever landed a single punch on any character in that arc.

Anyway, I was kind of guessing a little, he could be refering to his more powerful abilities rather than strength. But strength seems more likely here.

Chisaki doesn't punch period, actually his striking strength should be unknown. His Attack Potency being Building level+ is fine though since he can hurt Nighteye and Mirio with his spikes.

Therefir said:
@Damage3245 Now that you mention that, should not Chisaki have 8-C+ only in durability and with his spikes?
Yes, I agree.

Does Kai even have any physical feats? Other than durability of course.

ByAsura said:
Does Kai even have any physical feats?
Only in terms of dodging Mirio's punch once. He never actually lifts, punches or pushes anything in the series.

Every attack he inflicted on someone was either directly with his Quirk or with spikes he forms from the ground.

It is better although currently Mirio gets his Durability rating from withstanding Chisaki's attacks so it may be a bit circular.

I read the chapter again, and it doesn't even seem like he withstood them with or without his quirk.

We can scale Mirio's durability from his own punches.

He was skewered by the spikes by the end of the fight; but unlike Sir Nighteye the only reason he didn't die was because he wasn't hit in a lethal place.

EDIT: About Kai Chisaki's other key, his AP doesn't have anything going for it to warrant it being 8-B.

Damage3245 said:
EDIT: About Kai Chisaki's other key, his AP doesn't have anything going for it to warrant it being 8-B.
I thought we agreed to downgraded his AP till we found out how strong Rikiya was.

Damage3245 said:
It is better although currently Mirio gets his Durability rating from withstanding Chisaki's attacks so it may be a bit circular.
@Rusty we were talking about the circular scaling.

Oh yeah, we might have done. I don't think that ever got around to being implemented though.

True that sounds circular, Mirio is a physically fighter so his AP scale to his dura.

Durability: Building level+ (Can withstand the force of his own punches without hurting himself)

I honestly disagree w/ Toga being Building+....i mean its just a regular knife is all, the reason she was able to even get Aizawa b/c of her flexablility

SPOILERS!!!! (thats if u only watch BnH) so dont read anything in bold

Toga is disguised as Camie and Uraraka said "what reflxes"

BlackeJan; saying 'SPOILERS' and then posting visible spoilers afterwards kind of defeats the point of it.

I don't think we can get Rikiya's AP from the crater feat; it wasn't his force/energy that went into making it; he was just durability to survive being blasted through the ground / being dropped through the ground.

Damage3245 said:
BlackeJan; saying 'SPOILERS' and then posting visible spoilers afterwards kind of defeats the point of it.
I don't think we can get Rikiya's AP from the crater feat; it wasn't his force/energy that went into making it; he was just durability to survive being blasted through the ground / being dropped through the ground.
But i said dont read anything in bold though....the reason why i said that b/c im sure there r some "only anime" watchers on here. I still disagree w/ Toga being 8-C

@TheRustyOne 43.8 Tons.

@BlackeJan Wait how do you know that it is a regular knife?

In my opinion Toga's AP should be 8-C while her SS should be Unknown.

All she ever does is use regukar knives. Im sure u know what quirk she has but even in anime its clearly shown to be a regular knife.

There's also 5% Deku easily throwing Toga off of him in the manga. She's clearly not super strong.

The same thing can be applied to Stain... and anyone in fiction who uses swords and knives.

I think Toga should just be Building level, bascially no change needed. She can stab Aizawa which means she has to be at most Building level and can scratch Izuku.

If she was Small Building level+ she wouldn't be able to stab Aizawa, the blade would've bounced off him.

Therefir said:
The same thing can be applied to Stain... and anyone in fiction who uses swords and knives.
Thank you for agreeing with me :p I raised this issue about Stain as well a long time ago.

TheRustyOne said:
I think Toga should just be Building level, bascially no change needed. She can stab Aizawa which means she has to be at most Building level and can scratch Izuku.
If she was Small Building level+ she wouldn't be able to stab Aizawa, the blade would've bounced off him.
Maybe Horikoshi really holds piercing weapons in high-esteem; remember Aizawa laying down caltrops on the ground beneath Todoroki in the Final Exams Arc? If Todoroki did have Building-level durability then the caltrops would have done nothing to him.

Todoroki could have made a bunch of ice before falling down when Aizawa was looking for Momo, not to mention that you only need Wall level in durability to be immune to those things, that part of the fight was full of PIS.

I think it's a matter of a certain internal logic in the series.

Logically speaking, Aizawa should be able to punch his way through a solid wall if he was 8-C+ but during the Internship Arc when Izuku and Aizawa were separated from Lock Rock by a solid wall, it was Izuku who had to kick his way through and make a hole.

And we see in many other cases as well the characters breaking through walls are Izuku using One For All and Eijiro with his Hardening up, or Rikido with his Sugar Rush active, or Bakugo used his Explosions.

Very few other people actually smash their way through walls despite logically being strong enough to do so. Like; do you think we'd ever see Kaminari, Momo or Uraraka punching their way through a solid stone wall despite being able to do by scaling? I seriously doubt we will.

This is more of a meta analysis at this point but it's kind of interesting IMO.

Back