• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More My Hero Academia Revisions

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay I have a lot to go over here.

Endeavor's Attack Potency and Striking Strength needs to be upgraded to Large Building level+ for hurting High-End with a punch. (You can see here that High-End teeth are breaking from the punch)

Aizawa needs to be upgraded to Building level+. Aizawa was able to take a electric attack from a villain that was stated to be as strong as a bolt of lightning, it even caused a black out to a city block

Villain's Quirk (Note: The light blinds Aizawa so he can't erase it), Statement that it's as strong as a bolt of lightning. (Note: You can see how close Aizawa was to the villain), How Aizawa looked after taking that attack. (Note: I was told that a bolt of lightning generates about 5 gigjoules of energy or 1.2 ton which is Building level+)

This would upgrade Toga to Building level+ as well since she was able to stab Aizawa. Aizawa should be able to hurt people who can hurt him so his AP should scale to his Dura.

Gran Torino should also have two keys, a Young and Old key which should be City Block level and Large Building level+. Young Gran Torino was able to casually beat up a Young All Might who is equal to Izuku 100%. Old Gran Torino is weaker but he shouldn't be massively weaker so Large Building level+ is fine.

Izuku 8% needs to be upgraded to Building level+ as well. He was able to injure Chisaki, who could take multiple hits from a bloodlusted Mirio, who is comparable to Sir Nighteye, who can one shot a clone of Rappa that was made by Twice.

(Note: Twice's clones are just as strong as the original and the only difference between them is stamina as stated here. Also Twice is under the effects of a Quirk that forces him to tell the truth so he isn't able to lie here)

Mirio, (Base) Chisaki, and Izuku 8% should be superior to both Toga and Aizawa anyway, so that makes them Building level+ even if they don't scale to Nighteye.

Does you guys agree or disagree, if you disagree please tell me why.

I don't think that's High-End's teeth breaking from the punch, but instead High-End's teeth is biting straight through Endeavor's arm; he punch into its open mouth and then it closed its mouth.

Toga being Building level+ for just stabbing Aizawa seems messed up to me. She used a piercing weapon to inflict a relatively minor wound, and nothing else she's done in the series indicates she's actually that strong. Like, I'm pretty sure any random student could stab Aizawa with a knife; doesn't make them Building level+.

> Aizawa should be able to hurt people who can hurt him so his AP should scale to his Dura.

AP doesn't automatically scale to durability like that; it has to be shown in some way.

Also, since the spin-off series isn't actually written by Horikoshi I wonder how reasonable it is to actually use the feats from it to support the main series.

I'm not sure if Aizawa was actually shocked though, since it's an electric eel and the shocking therefore requires contact. I'll need to find the exact chapter to confirm this.

> I don't think that's High-End's teeth breaking from the punch, but instead High-End's teeth is biting straight through Endeavor's arm; he punch into its open mouth and then it closed its mouth.

Though it seems like there are some fragments coming out of High-End's mouth.

> Toga being Building level+ for just stabbing Aizawa seems messed up to me. She used a piercing weapon to inflict a relatively minor wound, and nothing else she's done in the series indicates she's actually that strong. Like, I'm pretty sure any random student could stab Aizawa with a knife; doesn't make them Building level+.

I'm not buying this argument, you can't assume that a random student can stab Aizawa without any proof. Also, how many times I have to explain you that we don't use this "piercing damage" thing as an argument in tiers higher than 9-C, unless you want to downgrade every sword/knife user to a lower tier than the person they hurt, although I agree that this should not scale to her durability. Also "and nothing else she's done in the series indicates she's actually that strong"? She can almost blitz Deku 5% and hurt him with just her nails, and even Aizawa was unable to keep up with her, so she is pretty strong.

> Also, since the spin-off series isn't actually written by Horikoshi I wonder how reasonable it is to actually use the feats from it to support the main series.

The Vigilante series is referenced in the MHA manga, so it is likely canon.

@Reppuzan Aizawa looks injured and tired so I suppose that villain's attacks have a higher AOE than a standard electric eel.

Trigger is the only thing referenced from Vigilantes to appear in the main series, right?

I have found this:

Q: Is there a concrete confirmation that it's canon or is the typical situation where the Spin-Off author meets with Kohei and asks "is this okay?"

A: They talk about consulting with him a lot. Like actual discussions about what to use or not use. There won't be any discrepancies or plot holes.

Can someone remind me what the basis was that made Mirio comparable to Sir Nighteye? SIr Nighteye trained him, and they have similar fighting styles (which Chisaki commented on), but how did that end up meaning that Mirio's AP = Sir Nighteye's AP?

Chisaki stated that Sir Nighteye is not particularly fast in comparison to Mirio I think.

He says that Nighteye isn't particularly fast (as in pure speed is not the reason why Nighteye dodged Chisaki) but instead that his movements/fighting style are similar to Mirio which is why he was able to dodge Chisaki's attack.

So that's a comparison of their movements/speed; not their AP.

That's only one translation though. Can't check what Viz says at the moment.

The faster you are, the stronger your attacks are, Mirio and Sir Nighteye don't have strength based Quirks, so they need to be faster in order to hit harder. And Chisaki was comparing their combat speed, not their movement speed, Sir Nighteye was not running.

I think we also assume they are comparable because it's stated that Mirio is one of the closest of being the number one hero, and that includes Pro Heroes like Sir Nighteye.

Also, Chisaki merged with someone much weaker than him, so the difference in durability should not be that high.

When I say 'movements' I wasn't referring to their travel speed but just the speed of his movements in general; also Chisaki is not comparing their speeds there, but their fighting style - as in the way that they move.

I find that statement to be a bit empty; Mirio isn't comparable to veteran heroes like Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Gran Torino, etc. and being the No. 1 Pro Hero is more than just strength; it's also public image, personality, heroism, etc.

What Mirio does have going for him is an immense amount of skill and dedication which is what let him get as stronger as he is.

As for Shin-Chisaki's durability; all we saw him from his fight with Sir Nighteye is that he got his arm broken by one of Nighteye's throwing seals.

Was his durability higher or not as Shin-Chisaki compared to base Chisaki? Well, I'm not sure but that does hurt 20% Izuku's justification for being High 8-C if Shin-Chisaki isn't higher than base Chisaki.

Well, physical prowess is also a very important skill for a Pro Hero.

> As for Shin-Chisaki's durability; all we saw him from his fight with Sir Nighteye is that he got his arm broken by one of Nighteye's throwing seals.

It was broken? I only remember a small hole in his arm.

> Was his durability higher or not as Shin-Chisaki compared to base Chisaki? Well, I'm not sure but that does hurt 20% Izuku's justification for being High 8-C if Shin-Chisaki isn't higher than base Chisaki.

I don't think fusing with Shin was a huge power-up for Chisaki, considering that Shin was knocked-out by a casual Mirio, while base Chisaki can take hits from a bloodlusted Mirio. About 20% Izuku, he should be still High 8-C scaling from Deku 8% I guess.

> It was broken? I only remember a small hole in his arm.

I think it was broken. There was a 'CRACK' sound effect on the panel where he was hit, and then he had to rebuild/reform his arm before he could attack with it.

And about Shin and Deirdoro; I'm pretty sure both of them took multiple hits from Mirio before being knocked out.

They were still trashed by Mirio while he was drunk.

I have changed Gran Torino's profile, now he have two keys for his old and prime self.

I also doubt that Chisaki got more durable by fusing with someone who was taken out by a casual Mirio and had to crawl all the way back to the room after ten minutes of being unconcious.

Chisaki's arm breaking still makes him Building level+, he was able to stop the projectile and it didn't go right through his arm. He also took that attack better that the Rappa clone did.

Izuku 20% should still be Large Building level since he could have knocked out a Building level+ character in one hit. Izuku's 20% kick also grazed Chisaki's arm and it still messed up him up.

Glad to see Gran Torino get two keys.

> Izuku 20% should still be Large Building level since he could have knocked out a Building level+ character in one hit.

You mean that since he believed he could have knocked out Chisaki in one hit?

I'll need to look back the amount of damage the Rappa clone took from Sir Nighteye; I don't think it was much as the real Rappa took from Fat Gum's Spear but I may be wrong.

Damage3245 said:
You mean that since he believed he could have knocked out Chisaki in one hit?
I want to point out that Rappa doesn't scale to the 1.81 tons completely. He should still be above 1 tons he was able to get back up after taking it but his body was broken.

That still makes him Building level+ just not 1.81 tons.

I doubt Izuku would be wrong about taking out Chisaki in one hit, especially since Chisaki dodged it and a simple graze did so much damage to his arm.

What does the + note exactly? That the rating is above the halfway mark of 8-C or that it is near the limit of 8-C?

EDIT: Never mind, I've just seen that it means above average.

Damage3245 said:
What does the + note exactly? That the rating is above the halfway mark of 8-C or that it is near the limit of 8-C?
Above the halfway mark of 8-C or for a better explanation.

Example: Average of Large Building level is: [2 Tons (low end) + 11 tons (high end)]/2 = 6.5 Tons (the arithmetic mean). All energy levels from 2 Tons to 6.5 Tons should be listed as Large Building level, whereas all energy levels from 6.5 Tons to 11 Tons should be listed as Large Building level+.

Rappa scales to being weaker than a 1.81 ton attack but should still be Building level+

@TheRustyOne So how strong is Izuku 8%? 1.125 tons?

Therefir; look at it this way:

Roughly:

Sir Nighteye's projectiles > Rappa's durability = Shin-Chisaki's durability > Chisaki's durability > Izuku's 8% punches.

And:

Mirio's punches > Chisaki's durability.

(Since Izuku could knock Chisaki back with an 8% punch, but not break his arm like Mirio could. And Sir Nighteye's projectiles could break Shin-Chisaki's arm).

That's what I'm getting from this so far.

Deku's kicks with Iron Soles would be more powerful of course.

Wasn't Chisaki's base able to beat Rappa 5 times, or was that with Overhaul?

Yeah, in a fist fight I'd be willing to bet Rappa could beat Chisaki 10 out of 10 times, but having an instant-kill with a single touch ability makes Chisaki too broken to fight for a brute like Rappa.

Therefir said:
@TheRustyOne So how strong is Izuku 8%? 1.125 tons?
Probably around there, Chisaki's dura would be there as well while Mirio and Nighteye would be superior. Izuku AP=Chisaki's dura, he was able to cause serious damage to Chisaki's arm and with his Iron Soles he'd be even higher.

Izuku may have not been able to break Chisaki's arm but that doesn't mean his AP is weaker than Chisaki's dura, that just means he's weaker than Mirio.

There is no specific number in the end, just that they're a unknown amount weaker than a 1.81 feat but still comarable.

@TheRustyOne Okay then.

But Shin Fusion seems to be more durable than Rappa, considering that the clone of Rappa was easily defeated by Sir Nighteye, while Shin Fusion just had his arm broken.

Yes, he was more durable than Rappa, Rappa clone was sent flying with a hole in his chest while Chisaki stood his ground.

Edit: At worst he's just as durable as Rappa.

Actually Therefir; you don't need to inflict serious damage on a clone to destroy them.

The Rappa-clone may have recieved the equivilent amount of damage to a broken arm from Sir Nighteye's projectile and that it all it takes to be destroyed.

Dabi's clone was destroyed by a broken arm + knee to the face.

Can we all agree that Izuku 8%, Chisaki, Mirio, and Nighteye are Building level+?

Nighteye one shotted a clone of Rappa, Mirio should be comparable to his mentor (He's called the man closest to the No.1 Hero which includes Pros, he also did better against Chisaki while Quirkless than Nighteye did), Chisaki was able to take three hits from a bloodlusted Mirio, and Izuku 8% was able to bruise Chisaki's arm with one punch and even send him flying.

Shin Chisaki shouldn't be massively more durable than Base Chisaki.

> He's called the man closest to the No.1 Hero which includes Pros

I've mentioned this before but this isn't a statement to support AP. 'Closest to No. 1 Hero' is vague.

> He also did better against Chisaki while Quirkless than Nighteye did

Mirio only fought base Chisaki, whereas Sir Nighteye had to fight Shin-Chisaki. If Shin-Chisaki is actually superior to base Chisaki then Sir Nighteye is superior to Mirio.

> Shin Chisaki shouldn't be massively more durable than Base Chisaki.

Do we even need to mention 'Higher' on his profile then? Where are we getting the scaling of this form of Chisaki being more durable than his base form?

Damage3245 said:
Do we even need to mention 'Higher' on his profile then? Where are we getting the scaling of this form of Chisaki being more durable than his base form?
No we shouldn't mention higher on his profile, it should be removed since it was never stated he was more durable or stronger than Base Chisaki.

Also being closest to No.1 Hero is still good supporting evidence, it's not proof but it helps no matter how little.

> Do we even need to mention 'Higher' on his profile then? Where are we getting the scaling of this form of Chisaki being more durable then his base form?

I agree with this.

'Strength' can mean a lot of things.

He is unmistakably more powerful in that form because he has double the amount of arms; meaning double the amount of opportunities to use Overhaul. That alone makes him stronger than what he used to be. He also has a new Quirk he can use in that form, which makes him more powerful.

Back