• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Masadaverse 1-A Hax, Because Why Not?

Last time this was brought up, it wasn't concluded, so I'll give it a shot.

Ren Fuji's Eine Faust Finale should have 1-A Hax, given what was shown and stated during the events of Rea's route:

- Eine Faust Finale is comparable to Gladsheim.

- Possesses a connection to something transcendent (Mercurius and the Throne).

- Was unleashed due to Ren being empowered by the throne.

- The commanders, during their second encounter after the opening of the 8th Swastika, were stated to have achieved a level akin to Atziluth, thanks to Reinhard's blessing. Should be noted that EFF Ren was stated to be able to take on 1 Commander at a time, but not all three at the same time.

- Ren at this stage is at the verge of unleashing his Atziluth, only holding himself from completely emanating it due to knowing it would freeze all of creating forever.

Given that Reinhard's 1-A Hax was accepted and the evidence presented, it should be concluded Ren's Eine Faust Finale Hax should be in fact, 1-A.

You should probably add the scans saying that the Three Commanders had "something akin to the Atzulith degree" when fighting Ren.

And just a question:

What is the context of that statement about the Gravitational Force being tens of thousands of times stronger?

Is it just the feeling of moving in slowed time, or is it an actual pressure like the last line seems to indicate?

Contextually, I believe it's referring to the sheer pressure of Ren's power being unleashed. And yes I'll add the scan, thanks for pointing that.

i remember bringing this up as a question cuz i was kinda unsure. The first one i think was 5/8 swastika reinhard but there is a point to the text saying the result of the second encounter would have likely ended far more different with the added fact masada said ren can beat them in a one on one fight. And yeah I do remember that ren was mentally blocking his ability to go higher after learning the truth stating he could go to emmanation but knowing it would be smth like an expansion to reinhard would be just as bad (cuz everyone is time stopped). I'm not 100% sure just giving what I understood

Initially, I was against the idea of Ren's Time Manipulation being on such a level because of the fights with his fight with The Three Commanders.

But with them being stated to be boosted with Reinhard's blessing - and with the numerous statements - I kind of think this to be really solid.

I agree with the upgrade unless something proves otherwise.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I would want to see the opinion of actual Staff / Knowledgeable people on Masada like ALRF and Monarch.
ALRF is on an indefinite hiatus from the wiki - so it is extrememtly unlikely to hear from him.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I can find him on Discord actually and there's Trexalfa and EvilMegaCookie who I know off-site too.
Oh, okay.

If you do talk to him, tell him I say, "Hi".

First off, I find the idea of Ren somehow having the potency of an Atziluth user to be ridiculous. First off, what is even the point of Atziluth if he already has the power of one? Yeah, sure. Hax. But that still sounds really weird. Because one aspect of Atziluth is that the number of people no longer matters since you are rewriting the multiverse with your Law. As is usually the case with Hadou/Hegemony in Briah that it gets weaker the more people are in the vicinity. And that still applies to him in Finale.

Yet we are somehow going to assume that he and Gladsheimr somehow have this power to hit as hard as a 1-A character? What. I kinda need someone to sum up how we got to the 1-A point.

EvilMegaCookie said:
First off, I find the idea of Ren somehow having the potency of an Atziluth user to be ridiculous. First off, what is even the point of Atziluth if he already has the power of one? Yeah, sure. Hax. But that still sounds really weird. Because one aspect of Atziluth is that the number of people no longer matters since you are rewriting the multiverse with your Law. As is usually the case with Hadou/Hegemony in Briah that it gets weaker the more people are in the vicinity. And that still applies to him in Finale.

Yet we are somehow going to assume that he and Gladsheimr somehow have this power to hit as hard as a 1-A character? What. I kinda need someone to sum up how we got to the 1-A point.
Gladsheimr was agreed to be 1-A for quite a while already.

So we agree it's 1-A, it's implemented in his profile, but I'm not allowed to take it as legitimate? Ok.

You can think it is legitimate but using the fact that it was accepted as your only argument is an appeal to numbers.

Matt, we're talking about information that was accepted and implemented on the profile for months already, if you have a problem with it, someone has to make a Downgrade CRT.

Back