• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Masadaverse 1-A Hax, Because Why Not?

We're not forbidden to bring our gripes here.

The fact that Ren or Reinhard magically having 1-A Potency in their Briah form is absurd and makes the Atziluth System completely superflous. It is a gaping plot hole that needs to be addressed.

Also, a connection to the Throne or Mercurius doesn't mean shit as an argument. That's like saying Solar Panels are Star level because they draw energy from the sun.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Nah, that'd be a... CR thread on its own.
Ok, can I trust you or Matt will do it, since you two seem to be the ones who have a problem with our current statistics. I don't mind postponing this CTR.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, a connection to the Throne or Mercurius doesn't mean shit as an argument. That's like saying Solar Panels are Star level because they draw energy from the sun.
By itself, you're right, but contextually, they serve as evidence for Ren having having 1-A hax, as he's being empowered by an 1-A source.

Actually... Ren at this point has already reached Emanation. He is starting to go Atziluth/Expand his law. Thats at the very least 1-A hax and a similar situation to Reinhard's "eventually 1-A"

Yes I was going to mention 1-A growth, but unlike Reinhard, he doesn't do it in character.

He was holding it back and he was inside Rein's own law at the moment (Btw, resistance to Law hax), which also slowed down both of their laws due to the conflict.

i'm fine with whatever decided, whether there'll be changes or not. both hegemonies were already emanating by that point so i'd think you can either give reinhard or ren an outright 1-a rating due to that reason or to just keep their current rating as it is and just give ren the same clause as what reinhard have, that being an eventual growth into 1-a (law emanating and ren conciously holding it back) and his law being 1-a (that it's directly powered by his dad and that it's comparable to reinhard's own. with what's making reinhard's to be 1-a are already listed on his page). if these all got through

just my 2 cents about the briah's weakness part, but i think that its weakness still being a thing can mean 2 things, really. and it kinda make senses and all fall into the right place when you consider all the parts and bits

either it's still a briah, but with the potency of a tier 1-a. normally its weakness wouldn't even matter as it's a 1-a power affecting someone so why would its weakness become a factor unless the opposition is 1-a themselves right? but then said opposition did got blessed by another party who have the same clause as ren and make their power to be similar in scale, and the man in question already got his hax listed as 1-a anyway

or it can also mean that because hes already emanating at that point anyway, it probably not even a normal briah. it can be briah bordering on atziluth thing (kinda like reinhard's i guess), it can be outright atziluth, or something else. call it whatever you want, really. it can still have the same mechanism or it might not, whatever the case is fine either way. but it still doesn't change that the commanders are boosted by reinhard himself. which at that point it'd like a god affecting 3 another gods on similar level, at which point, ren becoming unable to affect them perfectly makes sense. even when hes an actual full pledged god, he still cannot fully affect either mercurius and reinhard whos on a similar level to him anyway. so it's something similar to that scenario i think

in either case. it's practically a z power performing on x scale failing to affect characters a, b, c because all three of them are on the same x scale through some mean. if anything, you can argue that rather than being a showing against power z's performance, it's a showing for character a, b, c own performance,resistance

also you said something about hitting with 1-a power. i don't think that's a fitting point to make. what's being discussed is hax rather than power. something that can work on a different scale than the possessor's actual level of power. neither ren or reinhard is hitting someone with a power of 1-a as a non god entities, but they're affecting someone with a power that can work on that scale. at that point it's less about power and more on the line of "can you resist it?"

edit: guess using the word power on both clauses can be misleading. what i meant on the former was something along the lines of pure strenght. while the latter being something like hax

Okay, about the first scan... this is just taking shit out of context. Finale is comparable to Gladsheimr in the sense that it is a Hell that's just as bad. That's the context of the scene. And why it being comparable should make it 1-A? Gladsheimr is on the verge of Atziluth, not on Atziluth's level. Saying it is 1-A without a shred of evidence is bonkers.

Possessing a connection to Mercurius or the Throne doesn't mean you are anywhere comparable to both things. I can literally name thousands of cases in fiction in which this happens. Unless you wanna argue that a fraction=the whole. Besides, Finale Ren>3 Commanders at full power.

Yeah, cause Mercurius hearing Marie's pleas of help means he boosted Ren to 1-A when he's facing a bunch of enemies that'd be gnats by comparison. Also, this version of Finale Ren is below Reinhard at less than his full power as shown during his fleeing. Good luck arguing full power Apostle Kemono-dono is at that level with zero evidence.

No, that's not how it works. Legion boost only gets into effect once Reinhard fully emanates, which didn't happen till later. If they were using the blessing of the Beast, Ren would have been obliterated instantly. Those were just the Commanders at their full power. And no, being on the verge of Atziluth=/=Atziluth, or even comparable.

What downgrade actually Mash? Specific pls.

I presume he wants to remove Reinhard having 1-A Hax based on, being absurd I guess?

What downgrade actually Mash? Specific pls.

I presume he wants to remove Reinhard having 1-A Hax based on, being absurd I guess?

For who expected the opinion of other members and former staff members who know about masada this is funny.

Also that's is very well timed since the IwKBey translations= will be released tomorrow, and most of the 1-A Hax Statements come from that.

ZERO7772 said:
Inb4 all those 1-A hax are wank and we will discover the truth when the game comes out~
ARLF has secretly lied to everyone and created a conspiracy with the other Jap speaking members so he can wank Masadaverse. He didn't know, however, that his plans would be foiled by the Light Translation Team and VSBW's Matt. Yeh I'd watch that 7/10.

They are mostly wank according to both Trex and EMC who actually played the Visual Novels for the story and unrelated from Vs Interests.

Rein's 1-A hax is actually legit tho. Anyways, gonna go away from Masada threads again because they are alway salty.

Can we stop throwing the blame to whoever is wanking/downplaying Masada and actually analyze and discuss the various scans (and the context behind them) to prove the legitimacy of those 1-A hax?

DMB 1 said:
Can we stop throwing the blame to whoever is wanking/downplaying Masada and actually analyze and discuss the various scans (and the context behind them) to prove the legitimacy of those 1-A hax?
This. THIS. Stop doing it in this thread.

Especially Dziga.

Matthew Schroeder said:
They are mostly wank according to both Trex and EMC who actually played the Visual Novels for the story and unrelated from Vs Interests.
How is refuting an upgrade for Ren by stating things are taken out of context mean that of all of Reinhard's 1-A stuff is wank?

And what are you trying to insinuate with the end of that sentence?

That only Trex and EMC read Masada's works for its story and that everyone else is just out to wank feats or something?

If so, then I am personally offended at such a notion. If not, then I am sorry for miscontruding your message.

Everything12 said:
Don't most of the 1-A statements come from KKK, not IwKBey.
1-A stuff comes from KKK, but the stuff about Reinhard's Gladsheimr, Hax and LLT being 1-A come from IwKBey. LLT is undeniably 1-A, but gonna have to discuss the 1-A Hax again.

Everything12 said:
Don't most of the 1-A statements come from KKK, not IwKBey.
KKK has all of the statements solidifying the cosmology at 1-A.

But most of Reinhard's 1-A shit were statements made either at the end of Dies Irae in the Rea and Marie routes or at the end of IWKBey when Reinhard shows up and kills Meth.

ARLF has secretly lied to everyone and created a conspiracy with the other Jap speaking members so he can wank Masadaverse. He didn't know, however, that his plans would be foiled by the Light Translation Team and VSBW's Matt. Yeh I'd watch that 7/10.

No more we will be fooled and looked down upon because we can't speak Japanese. Light Translation Team will finally show us the light and save us from all this wank.

Masada tards, here we come (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

ZERO7772 said:
No more we will be fooled and looked down upon because we can't speak Japanese. Light Translation Team will finally show us the light and save us from all this wank.

Masada tards, here we come (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)
What if the translation teams take liberties translating the story tho? ovo

If you just being didn't contribute anything here then leave.

A bit unnecessary to be harsh with MrKing because of a meme. I don't think anyone here was offended by that gif.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Maybe i'm special :v

Anyway can you answer my question about your comment towards ALFYN being joke or not?
It's... Very obviously...

Back