• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Dova additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addition of tonal magic as Conceptual manipulation. as the aurbis is music therefore all the concepts, matter, laws, everything within reality is music. Beings in TES use Thu'um to add, alter or erase music which in turn adds to alters or erases reality This applies to every Thu'um the Dovahkiin can use as conceptual-based.

Edit:Forgot to add illusion and resistance to both empathic manipulation and illusion as he can resist spells like calm, valor etc. and non-corporeal interaction

So the addition: Matter Manipulation / Sound Manipulation / Information Manipulation/*Conceptual Manipulation* (Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing, erasing and adding to the Song of Creation itself) in addition Resistance to time manipulation and Resistance to conceptual manipulation as the Dovahkiin has resisted attacks from the Thu'um before, and Resistance to precognition as he is acasual type 4.

In addition to this he should have: Probability Manipulation (Exists outside of all Possibility as a tear in reality, converting 99,99% chance of failling into 100% change of succes by being a prisoner)

Also if possible adding this to his profile as many people have doubts in VS debates on what move he starts with:

As a prisoner he can be of any race, any gender, and do anything, and it will be all simultaneously and equally true regardless of contradictions, as the Prisoner is an entity that exists outside all possibility-points (Possible future branching paths). So the Dovahkiin will have every item they can use, every spell they can use, and will be able to act with maximum efficiency and use the best spells, shouts, techniques and attacks for the situation at hand.

Hello, I have question that out of topic but does Prisoner ability to do the impossible or "walking every path" would help against the preperation master like Dr. Doom? Sorry if I'm ignoring the rule posting this.

You should ask Matthew Schroeder and Ultima Reality to comment here.

Zjkl ro said:
Hello, I have question that out of topic but does Prisoner ability to do the impossible or "walking every path" would help against the preperation master like Dr. Doom? Sorry if I'm ignoring the rule posting this.
Well it basically lets him use the best and kinda have the first move so if he knows that a sword works on him he will go with a sword and attack, so all moves that you say he does is valid, like him using a bow or a specific spell.

Well it basically lets him use the best and kinda have the first move so if he knows that a sword works on him he will go with a sword and attack, so all moves that you say he does is valid, like him using a bow or a specific spell.

Wouldn't Doom be able to identify and try to find a way to make countermeasure before Prisoner would able to do anything? I mean just look what he did towards the cosmic entitys like Galactus and Beyonders. Couldn't Doom be able to prepare anything against the Prisoner?

i mean the only way to win if the dova has a solid 0% chance of winning if he has just 1% by using xyz then the dova will auto use the xyz making it possible for him to win, not to mention all the artifacts that he has.

If Probability Manipulation comes from being prisoner, shouldn't The Nerevarine and The Champion of Cyrodiil also get it for being prisoners?

Also, shouldn't other Thu'um users also get concept manip?

Mindovin said:
If Probability Manipulation comes from being prisoner, shouldn't The Nerevarine and The Champion of Cyrodiil also get it for being prisoners?
Also, shouldn't other Thu'um users also get concept manip?
I agree, i am just doing the dova for now tho.

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation and the Thu'um being conceptual manipulation, I could see as valid. Thu'um looks to be akin to being a Type 3 Concepts but Type 2 Concept for non Tier 1-A exists so it could be it too; I will research more on the matter and wait for more knowledgeable members's inputs like Matthew Schroeder and Ultima Reality's for the Conceptual Manipulation Type.

i am super iffy on the last one:
"As a prisoner he can be of any race, any gender, and do anything, and it will be all simultaneously and equally true regardless of contradictions, as the Prisoner is an entity that exists outside all possibility-points (Possible future branching paths). So the Dovahkiin will have every item they can use, every spell they can use, and will be able to act with maximum efficiency and use the best spells, shouts, techniques and attacks for the situation at hand."

Resistance to Precognition is already obtained from Acausility Type 4 so change would be unneded on the matter. So, I am iffy on Probablity manipulation right now.

Elizhaa said:
"As a prisoner he can be of any race, any gender, and do anything, and it will be all simultaneously and equally true regardless of contradictions, as the Prisoner is an entity that exists outside all possibility-points (Possible future branching paths). So the Dovahkiin will have every item they can use, every spell they can use, and will be able to act with maximum efficiency and use the best spells, shouts, techniques and attacks for the situation at hand."

I am iffy on Probablity manipulation right now.
The first one was a quote from matt explaining how the prisoner works, and the reasoning for the last one would be the same as the one for the vestige "Exists outside of all Possibility as a tear in reality"

Antvasima said:
You should ask Matthew Schroeder and Ultima Reality to comment here.
I would still recommend doing this.

You should also preferably wait for input from Ultima and Matthew, since they are two of the most knowledgeable members when it comes to the Elder Scrolls series.

Waria Kambang said:
You should also preferably wait for input from Ultima and Matthew, since they are two of the most knowledgeable members when it comes to the Elder Scrolls series.
Agreed.

Waria Kambang said:
Have you asked them?

Please try again, and tell them that I would appreciate the help.

Not sure about Probability Manipulation, since that comes from Sotha Sil's computers calculating Nocturnal's chance of victory in Summerset at 99.99%, and yet the Vestige was succesful. Though they did get plenty of help.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Not sure about Probability Manipulation, since that comes from Sotha Sil's computers calculating Nocturnal's chance of victory in Summerset at 99.99%, and yet the Vestige was succesful. Though they did get plenty of help.
That's because the prisonor has a 100% chance of losing while also another 100% of winning any battle he/she encounters.

Which is the reason probability manip is listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back