• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying, Godzilla was knocked down, not out by the explosion created by the Royal Axe. Also cinematic time is a thing, so we can't assume that took time to Godzilla return to the fight again.

Also I hope you guys enjoyed the MonsterVerse because as far as I've heard Legendary Studios license to use Godzilla has expired, but if Godzilla vs Kong is successful I can imagine that they might renew it.
I hope, because this MonsterVerse is awesome
If Kong vs goji is the finale to the monster verse, then it does seem pretty satisfactory that it ended on high note, even if short lived. I hope the contract gets renewed

Just saying, Godzilla was knocked down, not out by the explosion created by the Royal Axe. Also cinematic time is a thing, so we can't assume that took time to Godzilla return to the fight again.
Yeah that does raise a good point you made, besides I don't think that Godzilla would've had a minute to recover considering that MechaGodzilla was in the city and ready for activation which is basically me saying he wouldn't have had time to recover because MechaGodzilla would've activated and try to get the jump on him

Does it mean the gravitational force is equal to that of a planet's weight, the gravitational force is equivalent to a planet pulling you from idk what distance, or what? Not sure how that's quantifiable

Kong also effortlessly crushed the Apex ship capable of tanking that gravity
Would that be quantifiable?

Yeah that does raise a good point you made, besides I don't think that Godzilla would've had a minute to recover considering that MechaGodzilla was in the city and ready for activation which is basically me saying he wouldn't have had time to recover because MechaGodzilla would've activated and try to get the jump on him
Yeah I’d definitely point out on Mecha’s profile that Goji was wounded

I would assume the "planets worth of gravity" would be the acceleration they were going, ergo the 1000 miles in 2 seconds. So if that's the acceleration (gravity), then we have the mass of earth (5.972*10e24), then we can find the force exerted on the ships and that Kong tanked.

Assuming that's how that works of course.

Also there's gotta be a better pic for monsterverse mechagodzilla right? The current one is even worse than the first one

I would assume the "planets worth of gravity" would be the acceleration they were going, ergo the 1000 miles in 2 seconds. So if that's the acceleration (gravity), then we have the mass of earth (5.972*10e24), then we can find the force exerted on the ships and that Kong tanked.

It seems that way.

So High Hypersonic+ then or Mach 83.01
I would note that Kong appears much larger than his given size as he's very much in scale with the just shy of 120 meter tall Godzilla so it's probable the hole is even larger.

So substituting in 115 meters (more reasonable in my eyes) since he's not AS tall as Godzilla but not MUCH shorter than him.

Recalc

Armspan: 2.45/1.6=1.53125. X 115 = 176.09375

(506/360)x176.09375=247.5095486 m

Pi x 247.5095486^2 x (6371000/441 x (441-91)) x 1e6=9.7312997E17 cm^3

Pulverization: x 214.35=2.086E20J=49.85 gigatons

Vaporization: x25700=2.501E22J=5.977 teratons

For cinematic timing of 120 seconds (which may or may not be direct or not)

Pulv: 415.45 megatons (large mountain)

Vap: 49.812 gigatons (island)

Upscales for duration (like how long KG, Mutos, Kong, etc take the blast)

I also say the vaporization end makes the most sense since there was nothing left but fire, an explosion and a hole.

So you think it's the weight of a planet crushing them?

So you think it's the weight of a planet crushing them?
I would assume so? I don't think there's many other ways to interpret it other than Earth itself exerting that force. The wording of "a WHOLE planet's worth of gravity" leaves little to the imagination in this regard I feel. And the guy seems to be a very credible source since he was there before, even lost his brother to it, and has practically all the notes on it.

Then Kong not only withstands this force with just his body, but proceeds to crush the aircraft designed to withstand that force with ease. So whatever the force being alluded to is, Kong, Godzilla and other titans are above it quite casually.

I would assume so? I don't think there's many other ways to interpret it other than Earth itself exerting that force. The wording of "a WHOLE planet's worth of gravity" leaves little to the imagination in this regard I feel. And the guy seems to be a very credible source since he was there before, even lost his brother to it, and has practically all the notes on it.

Then Kong not only withstands this force with just his body, but proceeds to crush the aircraft designed to withstand that force with ease. So whatever the force being alluded to is, Kong, Godzilla and other titans are above it quite casually.
Agree

I mean gravity crushing you with the force of the weight of the Earth would be mass of earth times gravitational acceleration and you get a result in Newtons. If you divide by Kong's surface area you get a result in Pascals. Not sure how to find Joules

Just for clarification the planet of force was referring to Kong, not the spaceship right?

If so the spaceship crushing might not be an outlier since it is significantly smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back