• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most likely case is that all the other Titians found and established their own territory. They don't leave that territory in fear of angering Godzilla so that could explain why we don't hear about them or see much of them.
Probably

I just want my boi Behemoth to get crazy feats (he looks so cool)

The Skullcrawler fought Mechagodzilla before he got the amp from the Hollow Earth energy, plus didn't it get rekt?

Speaking of Hollow Earth as a quick low-ball, even if we assume the Hollow Earth to be a quarter of the Earth's diameter from the surface and Godzilla took a full minute to reach there with his Atomic Breath that's still Mach 156.

Last edited:
Ngl that’s kinda disappointing if all the other titans got killed off screen
I don't think it necessarily implies that they were killed, as this screenshot implies most of the ones shown onscreen were defeated by Ghidorah, not Godzilla

Screenshot_2021-03-30_at_2.07.41_PM.png

9-A and High 6-C is a ridiculous gap when Kong is only like three times larger.

I was actually talking about making teenage Kong "unknown", considering his current stats come from smashing helicopters effortlessly and from size only.
Okay. that seems more reasonable, yes. As long as the current Kong scales from Godzilla.

So should "Unknown" for young Kong and "High 6-C" for adult Kong be applied now?

Honestly I disagree wiuth Unknown for Young Kong

There's no reason to give him this rating since he does actually possess tons of quantifiable feats

Honestly I disagree wiuth Unknown for Young Kong

There's no reason to give him this rating since he does actually possess tons of quantifiable feats
While I do agree that small building level for him seems weird to me, I don't think just because he isn't thousands of times larger means he hasn't grown a lot in power

Just out of curiosity, has Kong in the MonsterVerse been officially called King Kong? Because I noticed the profile for him says "King Kong (MonsterVerse)" but I think he's just only been called Kong

The Skullcrawler fought Mechagodzilla before he got the amp from the Hollow Earth energy, plus didn't it get rekt?

Speaking of Hollow Earth as a quick low-ball, even if we assume the Hollow Earth to be a quarter of the Earth's diameter from the surface and Godzilla took a full minute to reach there with his Atomic Breath that's still Mach 156.
The Hollow Earth blast was about 8 seconds from some grainy footage on YouTube. Using the same lowball of half the radius that's MHS+

So in the movie Godzilla got hit in the face with his atomic breath and then a minute or so later gets back up and continues to fight Kong.
Should we add that as a durability justification for Godzilla's durability?

The hole godzilla made is pretty deep, but only like a hundred or so meters wide. I could've sworn there was some dialogue saying Kong was 6,000 km underground.

Anyone think its a low end tier 6 feat or nah? Also for a calc would vaporization be used?

Kong jumping off the ship while Godzilla shoots the atomic breath from underwater will always be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's even more hilarious in the first trailer with the music.

Alright so I found some more complete grainy footage (will avoid linking for copyright reasons), and it seems that Godzilla took more than the 8 seconds than I initially measured, as there was a blue light seen by the protagonists in the Hollow Earth, then we cut to Godzilla, so he was firing for while. However, I think 30 seconds would be a fair low-ball, making it at least MHS (might even be MHS+ once we get a more accurate measure of the Hollow Earth's depth).

Not sure about the 6000 km underground thing being mentioned, but regardless MHS Monsterverse

Last edited:
Kong jumping off the ship while Godzilla shoots the atomic breath from underwater will always be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's even more hilarious in the first trailer with the music.
Chris Classic's very faint but enthusiastic "yeah"s after that scene always make me wheeze

"Godzilla is hurting people and we don't know wh-"
"YEAH!"

"There's something provoking him-"
"yeah!.."

Since it has been released on HBO Max I'll be able to calc some of the feats with high quality footage soon.

Godzilla's Atomic Breath was apparently overtime for about 2 minutes (assuming the events are not simultaneous as a low-ball), much more than I originally expected, so the feat is a lower but still respectable Mach 124.

Last edited:
I can get some of the complaints behind the humans at times tbh, like if you're gonna show us scenes of the humans, you might as well show them as decently written characters

Also they really did Goji dirty smh

This movie did feel more like a Kong movie but IMO I'm okay with Kong getting more attention. We've had two previous films, two novelizations and a couple of comics to get to know MonsterVerse Godzilla while Kong has had one movie, a novelization and a sequel comic so in that regard focusing more on Kong instead of Godzilla is okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back