• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an accepted calculation blog for the speed levels as well?

Okay. Then it should probably be fine to apply.

Okay so I now think the Titans aren't dead, IDK where it's cited per say but apparently after Godzilla subdued the Titans most of them congregated to Skull Island which has caused unstable seismic activity and is why we see Skull Island at the start of this film in some massive storm or something

Behemoth will appear in Godzilla: Dominion along with Amhuluk, Scylla and Kraken (Its real name is Na Kika).

I mean this movie had some pretty insane durability for Kong and Godzilla, like Godzilla was practically unaffected from being hit by it's own atomic breath, and was more pissed off then anything and even after taking a vicious beatdown from MechaGodzilla he got back up and helped Kong.
On the topic of durability though, I think there's something in calculating that explosion yielded from those depth charges they used on Godzilla

I mean this movie had some pretty insane durability for Kong and Godzilla, like Godzilla was practically unaffected from being hit by it's own atomic breath, and was more pissed off then anything and even after taking a vicious beatdown from MechaGodzilla he got back up and helped Kong.
On the topic of durability though, I think there's something in calculating that explosion yielded from those depth charges they used on Godzilla
There’s also probably some calculations with mechagodzilla blasting his way out of a mountain

Actually Godzilla tanking that blast is even more crazy if you think about it, because before he got hit Kong absorbed the energy of two consecutive beams yet got back just a minute after being knocked out relatively unscathed plus he later persevered through a vicious beatdown from MechaGodzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back