• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird how so many people predicted that Goji and kong were gonna team up against something, and many predicted it would be mecha godzilla, and this was years before the film was in production

I think it's because MechaGodzilla is an iconic piece of Godzilla history and it would make sense to introduce it into the largely successful MonsterVerse franchise.
Also spoilers here, but months ago I freaking called it to a friend of mine that MechaGodzilla in this movie would be connected to King Ghidorah's head based off the post credits scene from KOTM

The anime Godzilla trilogy? Yeah those movies are ass gravy, especially ass because it had some real good ideas but they were horribly executed
Those movies has too much human drama.

Is not like the original idea one of the directors have of make Earth fight a 13 km Mechagodzilla City, Mothra appearing to help Godzilla with Ghidorah and shown more new monsters.

Eh, I haven't watched the movie yet but I got it a spoiled a lil and essentially knew what was gonna happen in it anyways so I guess i'm here now...

I'm here not for any upgrades or such related to GvK, but because I believe I have realised an enormous problem with the High 6-C calc, and know exactly what I've done wrong.
Godzilla's surface area in the calc is wrongly typed and due to this I've used the wrong value. A small mistake that lead to a big problem. This feat is massively higher than it should be due to this.

I found this while redoing the calc as a request using actual calculations on the distance rather than estimations (Which will be coming out very soon for those who care).
But in reality the High end currently accepted should be around 60 Megatons redoing it, however the new calc I am doing brings another seemingly consistent 6-C value so far.

So right now I'm not sure on what should happen, I personally think we should wait until the new calculation is uploaded with correct values, which wont take long. But any upgrades to High 6-C or such may need to held to save work (unless they've already been applied, then I guess there's not a problem, the new calc will simply be a downgrade.

Last edited:
Those movies has too much human drama.

Is not like the original idea one of the directors have of make Earth fight a 13 km Mechagodzilla City, Mothra appearing to help Godzilla with Ghidorah and shown more new monsters.
Too much drama indeed, didn't help that the so called main protagonist was an insufferable annoyance who acted like such a edgy nihilist with no sympathetic traits and frankly made things worse for the humans

Eh, I haven't watched the movie yet but I got it a spoiled a lil and essentially knew what was gonna happen in it anyways so I guess i'm here now...

I'm here not for any upgrades or such related to GvK, but because I believe I have realised an enormous problem with the High 6-C calc, and know exactly what I've done wrong.
Godzilla's surface area in the calc is wrongly typed and due to this I've used the wrong value. A small mistake that lead to a big problem. This feat is massively higher than it should be due to this.

I found this while redoing the calc as a request using actual calculations on the distance rather than estimations (Which will be coming out very soon for those who care).
But in reality the High end currently accepted should be around 60 Megatons redoing it, however the new calc I am doing brings another seemingly consistent 6-C value so far.

So right now I'm not sure on what should happen, I personally think we should wait until the new calculation is uploaded with correct values, which wont take long. But any upgrades to High 6-C or such may need to held to save work (unless they've already been applied, then I guess there's not a problem, the new calc will simply be a downgrade.
I mean Godzilla was REALLY close to the meteorite impact zone.

It will be the opposite... An upgrade.

I can guarantee it will not unfortunately, even at around 400m (Which is calculated, not estimated), the value gets to Island level.
So Godzilla at 400 m near from this explosion is Island level only?

I don't think so, that meteorite was likely 10 km far from Godzilla at best.

I remember the author said Godzilla tanked directly the explosion which is the opposite to your calc.

So Godzilla at 400 m near from this explosion is Island level only?

I don't think so, that meteorite was likely 10 km far from Godzilla at best.

I remember the author said Godzilla tanked directly the explosion which is the opposite to your calc.
That's the entire point of the Inverse Square Law, because character don't tank the full blast of explosions, the higher the distance, the less energy they're gonna tank. The full explosion in it's entirety is essentially baseline 6-B, at 400m away, yes, the results drop hugely.

What do you mean it was 10km from Godzilla at best? I'm not arguing that. We already have a 10km end on the old calc, which should be 7-B with the correct values.

That's been discussed in a crt and was the entire point of the original Inverse Square Law calc which was deemed necessary by multiple people.

That's the entire point of the Inverse Square Law, because character don't tank the full blast of explosions, the higher the distance, the less energy they're gonna tank. The full explosion in it's entirety is essentially baseline 6-B, at 400m away, yes, the results drop hugely.

What do you mean it was 10km from Godzilla at best? I'm not arguing that. We already have a 10km end on the old calc, which should be 7-B with the correct values.

That's been discussed in a crt and was the entire point of the original Inverse Square Law calc which was deemed necessary by multiple people.
I don't know it doesn't seems totally right.

Dont get me wrong.. if that is accepted then fine.

Last edited:

Which end of Spino's calc are you gonna use?

Pulverization: 7.6555199e17*214/120 = 1.3652344e18 Joules, 326.30 megatons, Mountain level

Vaporization: 7.6555199e17*25700/120 = 1.6395572e20 Joules, 39.19 gigatons, Island level

I haven't seen the feat yet since GvK is still not out in my country, but given that Godzilla's Atomic Breath is highly heat based iirc I guess Vaporisation should be fine.

I haven't seen the feat yet since GvK is still not out in my country, but given that Godzilla's Atomic Breath is highly heat based iirc I guess Vaporisation should be fine.
Ok.

As you accepted the speed feats of Spino's calc

The new info must be Subsonic+ travel speed with Massively Hypersonic attack and reactions speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back