• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Legends is officially moving to VSBW

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
After careful consideration, I submitted Ouros' profile for evaluation over on VS and, after some re-working, they seem to be fine with it. So, I'm probably moving the rest of the profiles I've made about it over there and deleting them after this.

Cool, so you actually get a to make a verse on VSBW, I wish I got to do that (Ignoring the fact that I did, but then the pages I made got nerfed and thus caused me to lose interest in making them)

Seol404 said:
Cool, so you actually get a to make a verse on VSBW, I wish I got to do that (Ignoring the fact that I did, but then the pages I made got nerfed and thus caused me to lose interest in making them)
which verse was that?

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
which verse was that?
Okami. I made 3 of the 5 pages in the verse (And I planned on making alot more), check the history if you don't believe me, I literally created my account just to make pages for Okami on VSBW

I've actually made over a dozen profiles over on VS. Granted, they were all in an already existing verse, so yes, this is my first real effort over there.

Also, the profiles were unsurprisingly about the Transformers.

I kinda want to finish making the Okami profiles over here, because theres no way they are getting bumped back to Tier 3 any time soon

If you think the tier placement is inaccurate, you could always bring it up to them and present the logical reasons you think a character(s) has feats that supports your claim of that character being the tier you think it should be.

If you can't think of any good reasons then you might just be afflicted with exaggerated fan wank

I already did, in fact, thats where they were before, then they were bumped down to 4-A

I'm not even going to bother trying to change it back because Azathoth will never have it

Well you have to figure out the verse you want to make first

Also, I've made two other profiles other than the ones that were already here.

Yeah, I'm just gonna notify you whenever I drop a bunch of profiles ober there.

Hmmm, true and given the fact that his was a far bigger bolt...

Dragon City I think

I've thought about that. I can probably help you with it if you ever make it.

Dragon City I think

I've thought about that. I can probably help you with it if you ever make it.

thx

Back