• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BORUTO: Naruto Next Generations Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on this for a little over a year, and now that BORUTO: Two Blue Vortex has dropped, I think it's fair that I finally drop this CRT.
Major, major thanks, to @Shadowbokunohero, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @Testarossa002, @Kachon123, @Avengershows and others for their contributions.

Here's the sandbox detailing all the relevant characters in the BORUTO franchise. This revision is nothing more than just stats.

I've also been working on organizing Boruto's renders and quotes and stuff, so look over it as well.
I also did Momoshiki's as well.
  • One thing you'll probably notice is that I put Borushiki onto Momoshiki's page and removed it from Boruto's. I thought it'd make sense to change it like this because it's Momo who's in control, not Boruto. I've seen it similarly done in profiles like the Demon King from Nanatsu no Taizai. (I literally just copied and pasted what was on Borushiki's P&A to "Possessing Boruto"'s, and removed the bolded stuff)

(NOTE: Due to the BORUTO Anime thread that Wrath of Itachi made well over a year ago, we currently accept the BORUTO Anime as canon UP TO Episode 216. Anything after that is currently considered filler/non-canon, so this revision encapsulates everything in the BORUTO manga and anime up to Episode 216 aka the famed Baryon Mode episode)

At least Large Building level (Kakashi Hatake said that he is a cut above the rest of the Academy kids[1], putting him above the likes of Sarada. Boruto was hailed by his peers and even teachers to be an incredibly skilled shinobi for his age, Kakashi compared Boruto's skill to that of a Chunin despite the latter not even being a Genin), up to Multi-City Block level+ with Boruto Stream (His Boruto Stream can vary in potency with the amount of clones and Wind Style he uses. Pulverized a massive rock) | Multi-City Block level (Stronger than before)
Where is Boruto's second key's 8-A rating from?

Edit:
Nvm

Should note that on his profile. "Stronger than before" isn't a good reason to go from High 8-C to 8-A

Oh right, forgot to edit that. I remember Shadow saying that he should downscale from BS, but I don't really remember the agreed upon justification.

I think it was something like survived a blow from Shinki's Iron Sand Fists or something like that

Explain the multiplier to me?

So they said they need to "double up their strength" many times over.

We use "many" for 4x, and only use 3x for "several".

So if it's 2 x "many", it should be 8x and not 6x.

Rest looks really good though.

(NOTE: Due to the BORUTO Anime thread that Wrath of Itachi made well over a year ago, we currently accept the BORUTO Anime as canon UP TO Episode 216. Anything after that is currently considered filler/non-canon, so this revision encapsulates everything in the BORUTO manga and anime up to Episode 216 aka the famed Baryon Mode episode)
Kishimoto supervised every single episode of Boruto, up to 293, like the manga, up to 13 volumes. There is no rational reason why any episode of Boruto should be non-canon.

Explain the multiplier to me?

So they said they need to "double up their strength" many times over.

We use "many" for 4x, and only use 3x for "several".

So if it's 2 x "many", it should be 8x and not 6x.

Rest looks really good though.
really? I could've sworn it was x3

Kishimoto supervised every single episode of Boruto, up to 293, like the manga, up to 13 volumes. There is no rational reason why any episode of Boruto should be non-canon.
I'm just going off of what's been accepted
if u want to revise it make a crt

See now I'm skeptical because yall want to put these guys over a dozen times stronger than Hashirama and Madara themselves

ok interesting.

I'll change it from x3 to x4.

See now I'm skeptical because yall want to put these guys over a dozen times stronger than Hashirama and Madara themselves
dw I'm not doing that x16 mutliplier.. I don't think that's right and either way that's WAY too big of a multiplier and it doesn't make sense for them to have made that big of a jump.

x4 sounds legit though

I agree 100%. But.... Shouldn't everybodys first key be 8-B tho. Upscale from sarada who Sasuke admits inferiority to when he was her age. Everybody currently is 8-B. I don't see why High 8-C when they're showcased on a higher level of strength than the previous generation
Edit: btw Sasuke's first key for part 1 is 8-B.

I agree 100%. But.... Shouldn't everybodys first key be 8-B tho. Upscale from sarada who Sasuke admits inferiority to when he was her age. Everybody currently is 8-B. I don't see why High 8-C when they're showcased on a higher level of strength than the previous generation
Skill =/= AP

Normally, I would agree, but in this case, he literally does say "skilled as a shinobi," an ambiguous term that is even used to say Jiraiya was a better shinobi than Naruto. It really doesn't mean much.

We finally got it

It'll be great if you could make a CRT for this
You should have seen what it looked like before feats from post episode 216 were removed

We finally got it
Fr.
Normally, I would agree, but in this case, he literally does say "skilled as a shinobi," an ambiguous term that is even used to say Jiraiya was a better shinobi than Naruto. It really doesn't mean much.
Ig, we can just put that in intelligence for sarada and upscale the cast from it.
It'll be great if you could make a CRT for this
True, would love if we could use every anime canon of Boruto to scale the verse more accurately.

Minor addition (Brought it up in my thread but I ultimately abandoned it)

ChoCho
She could clash with Deepa albeit somewhat weaker with her cannon ball form
Scales to her durability also

Whether she scales to Boruto's rasengan (H7-A), scales to Deepa (6-C) or downscales to baseline 6-C can be discussed

She doesn't really seem to be clashing. He's casually holding her back and she got smacked away. Making her downscale or even putting her in the ballpark/comparable to Deepa in anyway is VERY generous imo
Minor addition (Brought it up in my thread but I ultimately abandoned it)

ChoCho
She could clash with Deepa albeit somewhat weaker with her cannon ball form
Scales to her durability also

Whether she scales to Boruto's rasengan (H7-A), scales to Deepa (6-C) or downscales to baseline 6-C can be discussed

New team 7 being island level (whole megatons above Madara and hashirama) along with some of Narutoverse top tiers like the ten tails who is also island level.... Is gonna be weird to look at

She doesn't really seem to be clashing. He's casually holding her back and she got smacked away. Making her downscale or even putting her in the ballpark/comparable to Deepa in anyway is VERY generous imo
He did punch her and got stalled a bit
At least her durability should scale
New team 7 being island level (whole megatons above Madara and hashirama) along with some of Narutoverse top tiers like the ten tails who is also island level.... Is gonna be weird to look at
I'm fairly certain all 3 are well into country level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back