• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BORUTO: Naruto Next Generations Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this that revision that y'all said Shadow is cooking, or is this different?

Also, looking good so far.

Last edited:
Just curious if the manga and anime profile of Boruto are still being split or not, I remember it was brought up a long time ago and now that Part 1 Boruto is over, I wonder if that’s still up for discussion or not

I've been working on this for a little over a year, and now that BORUTO: Two Blue Vortex has dropped, I think it's fair that I finally drop this CRT.
Major, major thanks, to @Shadowbokunohero, @Wrath_Of_Itachi, @Testarossa002, @Kachon123, @Avengershows and others for their contributions.

Here's the sandbox detailing all the relevant characters in the BORUTO franchise. This revision is nothing more than just stats.

I've also been working on organizing Boruto's renders and quotes and stuff, so look over it as well.
I also did Momoshiki's as well.
  • One thing you'll probably notice is that I put Borushiki onto Momoshiki's page and removed it from Boruto's. I thought it'd make sense to change it like this because it's Momo who's in control, not Boruto. I've seen it similarly done in profiles like the Demon King from Nanatsu no Taizai. (I literally just copied and pasted what was on Borushiki's P&A to "Possessing Boruto"'s, and removed the bolded stuff)

(NOTE: Due to the BORUTO Anime thread that Wrath of Itachi made well over a year ago, we currently accept the BORUTO Anime as canon UP TO Episode 216. Anything after that is currently considered filler/non-canon, so this revision encapsulates everything in the BORUTO manga and anime up to Episode 216 aka the famed Baryon Mode episode)
Just went through this again, Sage transformation Jugo is high 7A, and on Konohamaru's Base teir justification it's given as "physical fought against sage transformation Jugo". This should scale him to the high 7A as well not 7B
Correct me if I'm wrong

Just went through this again, Sage transformation Jugo is high 7A, and on Konohamaru's Base teir justification it's given as "physical fought against sage transformation Jugo". This should scale him to the high 7A as well not 7B
Correct me if I'm wrong
Yeah ur right

Regarding Shizuma Hoshigaki, he has higher with the Samehada fusion but shouldn't he be like Kisame Hoshigaki with it being varies as it depends on the amount of chakra it absorbs?

Also, shouldn't Buntan Kurosaki have scans (whenever able) for the lightning armor enhancing power and speed? Other than that, the stuff looks ok, I'll comment again regarding other stuff if I have questions but it's looking alright.

Regarding Shizuma Hoshigaki, he has higher with the Samehada fusion but shouldn't he be like Kisame Hoshigaki with it being varies as it depends on the amount of chakra it absorbs?
That's correct. I wasn't sure how to rate it on his profile however

Is something like "At least Large Building level, Varies with Samehada Fusion" fine?
Also, shouldn't Buntan Kurosaki have scans (whenever able) for the lightning armor enhancing power and speed?
Yeah it's in the link where she fought Sarada. But I'll add an imgur link for the armor as well, thanks for noticing that

Other than that, the stuff looks ok, I'll comment again regarding other stuff if I have questions but it's looking alright.
Thanks alot for taking the time to read through it, I really appreciate it. I'll refrain from adding everything to the profiles for a couple days since I'm busy with school.

That's correct. I wasn't sure how to rate it on his profile however

Is something like "At least Large Building level, Varies with Samehada Fusion" fine?
That's fine.
Yeah it's in the link where she fought Sarada. But I'll add an imgur link for the armor as well, thanks for noticing that
Ok.
Thanks alot for taking the time to read through it, I really appreciate it. I'll refrain from adding everything to the profiles for a couple days since I'm busy with school.
No problem.

Great job, Nierre. This is great. I honestly never thought the trash ass Burrito profiles were gonna get fixed up and I sure as shit wasn't gonna do them kek
So yeah, great work. I have a couple of minor issues tho:
Multi-City Block level (Stronger than before)
This is from Boruto's second key. He needs a better justification, since simply being stronger than his previous key, which is High 8-C, isn't a sufficient justification for a jump to 8-A. It seems that this jump is due to downscaling from the BS calc, which is fine ig, but it still needs to be properly justified and cited.
Large Mountain level with Sage Transformation (Boruto states his Rasengan[5] isn't powerful enough to stop him)
This justification in Juugo's AP section seems more like a durability statement for Juugo tbh. You can still use this to scale his AP, if he managed to harm/contend with those who can harm him. You'll just need to adjust the justification a tad bit is all.

But yeah otherwise I think this all seems fine.

Last edited:
Great job, Nierre. This is great. I honestly never thought the trash ass Burrito profiles were gonna get fixed up and I sure as shit wasn't gonna do them kek
So yeah, great work
Thanks alot, glad to see you again.
This is from Boruto's second key. He needs a better justification, since simply being stronger than his previous key, which is High 8-C, isn't a sufficient justification for a jump to 8-A. It seems that this jump is due to downscaling from the BS calc, which is fine ig, but it still needs to be properly justified and cited.
Done. Team 7 are all relative with Shinki, although he's a bit stronger than them, but still weaker than the BS calc.

Team 7 ~< Shinki < BS calc

This justification in Juugo's AP section seems more like a durability statement for Juugo tbh. You can still use this to scale his AP, if he managed to harm/contend with those who can harm him. You'll just need to adjust the justification a tad bit is all.
Yeah, he's able to damage Konohamaru, who can also harm him. So I'll add that as well.

Thanks alot, glad to see you again.
Np. Glad to be back, I'll slowly be getting back into the groove of things, and might even pump out a CRT soon.
Done. Team 7 are all relative with Shinki, although he's a bit stronger than them, but still weaker than the BS calc.

Team 7 ~< Shinki < BS calc
That works.
Yeah, he's able to damage Konohamaru, who can also harm him. So I'll add that as well.
That's perfect then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back