• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy vs Kenshiro

Not really its a bit hard to say he stomps if anything Kenshiro stomps the guy is a freaking monster and I know both luffy is just not there yet

P.S: don't bring up kenshiro's profile and luffy's I have seen both and one has limited information the other is a bit exaggerating.

Uh... Sk, can you tell me why Kenshiro stomps, because please don't say Muso Tensei. Luffy is superior in terms of speed and destructive capacity, could smash Kenshiro in the face before he could blink, and unless Muso Tensei, has nothing that can place Luffy down. Luffy stomps. Hard.

This is what I mean by the wank being real. Just because Kenshiro is supposedly a better character story-wise (and they are in two very different settings either way) does not mean Kenshiro stomps. He takes the loss and a broken face.

No I'm very much aware of museo tensei he won't need it first of all Kenshiro has fought men who "literally" fight by reading muscle movement and they can barely catch up with his afterimage it's literally quoted plus I know luffy as well and he is very strong more than enough to put up a great fight but Kenshiro will match and counter his move he literally can do that "suieishin" allows him to copy "any move once a throw it back or counter point. Plus he has I repeat a ton of feats to prove his speed that the wikis profile just don't cover like not even close.

Also at the end of the series I can't even find his top speed or strength since at the end he becomes so powerful men literally die near him without him lifting his arms plus his feats like lifting a giant boulder that weighed over 300 tons or more was him holding back. Catching ten thousand fist again holding back. Plus what makes you think luffy will win when he can kill him more ways than I can't think of slicing, exploding, CELLULAR DISINTEGRATION the list goes on and I'm not even touching Museo tensei

No... That's not how it works here, because if you use Kenshiro's combat skills, you have to use Luffy's combat skills. He doesn't waste movement, is known for being unpredictable in combat, and is known to fight on instincts alone. From what I understand, while only fighting on instincts your twitch muscles don't react as they would if you were fighting with a style as a base,Luffy fights with whatever he has, he attacks an opponent by reacting to them in the smallest margin, and can attack and defend in the same time as shown through his scuffle with an equally strong if not stronger opponent in Rob Lucci, and Doflamingo as well.

You're using Kenshiro's fighting skills, but you're completely overshadowing Luffy's you can't do that.

i understand your statement I'm not saying it's a stomp no no plus I know luff us fighting style it's unpredictable to an extent you know who else had a completely unpredictable fighting style juuza a character in the show who was so hard to fight his skill alone almost matched raoh in battle and luffys fighting style is on pure luck and instinct which Kenshiro will understand and adjust to plus he has dealt with the rainbow when comes to fighting style while luffys rubber skin will be a problem he will adjust to that like kiba or mr. Heart both had augmented skin

Luffy is very strong and very cool for being able to come up with moves on the fly but his moves no offense get predictable at times not a lot but some

I'm guessing you don't read One Piece. One of Luffy's feats is him fighting against an entire army (500 Marines and World Government Agents), has pushed two large buildings from his person with his barehands while squished between them, has carried a GOLDEN (Gold has more weight than your average metal as it's more dense) weight up a hill, and used it for his attacks without being hindered in speed by it (commented as fast by a character who has the movement speed of literal lightning) is capable of dodging lightning as of the pre-skip due to lesser characters being capable of doing a similar feat, and has thrown a rocky hill in the hundreds of thousands of tons while enraged and injured without effort.

And that's all in Part 1. You want me to give you Part 2?

I know all his gears and what they do and his Haki which I question whether or not Kenshiro can learn since anybody except conquers Haki what do you think

No, it's a stomp for Luffy, Luffy in a recent Arc has just earned Mountain Busting feats, EASILY. With his Busoshoku Haki, he has shown the force in a kick that has the ability to completely smash a giant hill, and it was a casual kick. Bro, you don't want to do this, you're going to look very foolish.

Hyoh kenshiro's brother has fought armies before heck he destroys them his brother hyoh who fought an army of either 700 or 300 of his countries top elites each individual solider is stronger than a 100 normal solider and he killed all of them with some one person helping and he was bleeding and dieing from a recent fight.

Besides your facts on lighting fast character guess what Kenshiro CAN react a massively hypersonic levels too now I don't remember the specific chapter I would have to go back and read the book which I can't really do right now. But I do have another source his great uncle Kenshiro kasumi who was said to have "lighting fast reflexives" as do all hokuto successors

Also yes I have seen the scan for gear four and all the statements personally the calc looks wrong because one he didn't destroy the damn town he made big hole in the ground with an underground city or harbor or something and can't really say for sure in my opinion it was mountain level rather more town level or city level the place they were in was really big and did nothing other wise the map of the country he was in would have been larger if what he destroyed was as gigantic as you said we will have to wait for further evidence from the manga to see what gear 4 can really do

Dressrosa is really big and he did not destroy it at all or at least left a huge enough impact to be mention or exaggerated heck while they were escaping you can see how many buildings are still intact or how the ground is not bended or crushed bid and if I remember correctly the part where luffy and doflamingos got smaller and more smushed since doflamingos birdcage was crushing the damn place sorry excuse the language but that's my point and dress rosa is on an island and not big one so that's why I believe his King Kong punch is not mountain level like the wiki says to exaggerated

Back