• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well waiting high 6-A RB to be over is really looooong......so here folks,an Semiramis vs Luffy match,lets what happen if they meet,also my third Semi match i created,one just a test for Esdeath,one is success (altough debunked).

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Luffy is already in inside of Hanging Garden of Babylon,start point is the outdoor of garden

-This is punk hazard!! Luffy version

-Semiramis can unleash Bashmu in beginning

-Win via death!!!

Luffy by young street-d7nmyxi
SemiramisGallery

VS

-Luffy : 5 (Knight,Zen,Zack,LAS,Gar)

-Semiramis : 3 (Heil,Katze,Ika)

-Inconclusive : 0

While Luffy is poison resistant, he is not poison resistant to such a level that he could shrug it off as nothing. He can survive normally lethal poisons, but he still goes down from them. Considering the levels of poison Semiramis throws around, Luffy would just have to breathe and he would faint.

So I heavily vote Semiramis.

Semiramis has a HUGE range advantage and he palace is going to be a nightmare for Luffy to pass.

Going with her.

Can he hurt her tho? Like mystery and such?

Hurt her? Well, with Verse Equa he should be able to. But still. No way he is even getting to her Throne with Basmu and the Poison. At least Haki should work.

Some people here clearly have no idea how Luffy got his poison resistance, after getting poisoned by a Fish Man and writing it off as nothing Luffy confirms he got said resistance after dealing and experiencing Magellans poison who has the most potent poison on this wiki. Dude could poison inanimate objects, and there was also Ceaser Clown himself who's made of poisonous gas and Luffy had no issues with him. Also gonna point out that Luffy has Presence Detection via Kenbunshoku Haki so he'd be able to find her within the castle ( Someone much less skilled in Kenbunshoku Haki such as Zoro was able to find Pica in his massive stone body with relative ease.)

Busoshoku would also allow Luffy to strike her, hell his Devil Fruit itself has mystery to it so he can likely just strike her normally.

Thats why I said he has poison resistance. But it is just Resistance, not Imunity. And what Semiramis has in the Air is heavy stuff. Basmu is pretty much on the Level, if not far beyond, Margellans Strongest Poison. And he still dropped from normal, in nature appearing, deadly poison. He was out for quite a while just from eating it. Considering that everything in the Throne-Room is on that Level, be it Air, Water or Ground, I just doubt Luffy can walk through that.

And Basmu would propably just be instant lethal.

Basmu isn't on Magellans level of poison, and Basmu itself is still vulnerable to Haokushoku Haki so once Luffy sends out a single blast of that he can either render it unconscious. And if your referring to Luffy dropping from Puffer fish poison that's blatant plot induced stupidity, only to showcase Reiju and her abilities. Again give me proof of Semiramis having anything more lethal than Magellans poison. I seriously doubt anything she has is worse than Magellans, it's debatable with Ceaser but saying she has more potent poison than Magellan is wank. Hell even pre time skip Luffy managed to fight Magellan for awhile before going down.

Semiramis poison can literally turn things into poison. And that poison is above Hydra's poison, wich is so potent that Heracles used it as a weapon and Chiro gave up on his immortality to be free from this shit.

Yeah, Luffy isn't surviving that poison.

1: Well considering Luffy himself has better endurance and stamina than the majority of Fate Servants I doubt he'd be automatically KO'ed by said poison.

2: Again, Luffy gets his resistance to Poison from Magellan, the same man who literally has poison potent enough to infect stone itself. I'll give you a description of one of his attacks.

"His most infamous technique, one that is well-known to most prisoners within the walls of Impel Down, is a three-headed dragon called the Hydra; the attack is composed of corrosive liquid poison that causes lethal nerve-paralysis and melts the victims at the same time. His Hydra also had the power to easily defeat the Blackbeard Pirates with little to no effort, although Shiliew stated that the crew had severely underestimated Magellan.

This proved to be short-lived, however, as a more powerful version of Magellan's poison, Kinjite, which forms the Venom Demon: Hell's Judgment, was used and dissolved the wax armor Luffy was wearing. Venom Demon: Hell's Judgment appears as a gigantic, skeletal-looking demonic beast, and Magellan has stated that the poison used is powerful enough to "destroy Impel Down itself." Not only is the poison more lethal and caustic than Hydra, but it also spreads out from any surface it touches, literally "infecting" everything, including stone. It is unknown whether there is any antidote for this poison, but seeing that it instantly kills the afflicted once the infection completely covers the victim, no such antidote may exist."

Not saying more. But definitely enough. She should be superior to anything in normal nature and Basmu is basically a Instakill poison. Her Noble Phantasm is basically a Area Resticted Version of Magellans Venom Demon. Everything in a Area gets turned into Deadly Poison.

Basmu is pretty much just the Venom Demon. Every single of her Spells is Poisonous, as are her chains and summoned weaponry. Considering that she can create Poison Stronger than Hydra Poison that is enough to down immortals? I am not saying her normal poisoned room will kill him instant. But I am going to eat a broom if it dies not make him drop. Her Power and Noble Phantasm is specifically the most powerful poison in existance, since she is the very first poisoner and that is part of her tale.

Luffy, no matter how, dropped from eating a damn poisonous fish. He will not walk through Semiramis Noble Phantasm just like that. And definitely not Basmu. I mean, her standart Noble Phantasm Power is just that what his Venom Demon does, namely poisoing all the surroundings. Basmu is basically so deadly it kills the second it opens it mouth.

1: You literally said it was better but we'll ignore that and move on. While I agree that Luffy would drop eventually due to the poison but some of you act as if it'd automatically take him out. Which is blatantly wrong and if I'm being honest sounds like downplay, as Luffy's body literally produces anti toxins to counter poison post time skip.

2: Which Luffy can handle now due to his resistance. It's resistance not immunity obviously but he should be able to fight for a good while before kicking the bucket. She can poison immortals? Cool, that just means they don't have the endurance and stamina to deal with such things.

3: Stop using that argument. I already explained how that's Plot Induced Stupidity to introduce Reiju and that's pretty obvious. Uh no, Venom Demon is literally an insta kill just as how you explain Basmu. Her normal poison isn't as potent as the Venom Demon.

How does being poisoned have anything to do with Stamina and Endurance? This is not how poison works. You could have infinite Stamina and you would still go down from poison. You can only take a poison if you have antibodies against that poison.

Why would I stop using that argument. It is Viable. PIS? It is logical that a Toxin/Poison/Venom unknown to his body or even unknown in effect will work. That is how it is explained in the Manga. Just because he can nod of Ceasar's Gas does not mean he can nod of all the poison in the World.

As for Strengh. Magellan's Venom Demon turned The Ground into poison that spreads and is quickly lethal when touched, since there is no known Antidote. That is it. Semiramis turns everyhting into poison, be it Air, Magic, Clothes, everything, no limit at all. She is the essence of poison, the concept and Idea.

@Heli

1: No stamina and endurance does tie into the effects of being poisoned. If it's a poison that causes extreme pain and you can't power through it then you obviously don't have great stamina. Perfect example is Natsu who can fight for a few hours before going down while poisoned. If your stamina / pain threshold isn't great than you aren't gonna be able to take much. And having infinite stamina would actually make a pretty big difference.

2: Again he literally resisted something much stronger than the fish poison and this is my 3rd time explaining this to you. It's plot induced stupidity, just to showcase what Reiju can do. Seriously stop with your attempts to down play. It's ridiculous.

3: Magellan did none of those things. He literally poisons whatever he touches, that's it. He doesn't change his surrounding to poison he just poisons it. It's not only lethal because there's no known antidote ( There actually is seeing as how Siryu literally gave it to Blackbeard.) It pretty much kills you with one touch. Again you continue to downplay and wank. Her poison doesn't work on the conceptual level. Nor is she the essence or the idea of poison, she isn't an abstract.

Lmao this thread is pretty wanked all I'm gonna say is that Semiramis doesn't have poison on a conceptual level nor is she an abstract as some people are implying. Anyway voting Luffy via Kenbunshoku Haki allowing him to detect where she is, his poison resistance, Conquerors Haki, Higher AP and durability and his tendency to literally destroy his surroundings. ( Leveling Arlong park, destroying the Noah etc.)

Velpx was just explaining the concept.

Semiramis NP represents death by poison, since she was the first human being to kill someone by poisoning. That's why Vel said "she is the essence of poison." He wasn't implying concept manipulation.

I'm not seeing any transmutation hax on her profile, and good luck restricting someone who's lifting strength is higher than yourself by magnitudes. And Luffy can simply blast them off via Conquerors Haki seeing as how it's explosive.

Well,i hope this will not become Mami vs Semi 2.0,because i invite Repp to come here to explain a bit about Semiramis.

He said he agrees with the reasons above, as far as I'm concerned that counts but Luffy doesn't have G4. His FRA should still count tho.

Back