• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Since I'm a ******* pillar of salt right now, have this matchup. I would have done Monika vs Yuno but I was afraid this was gonna be a stomp. If it's a stomp here too, I can just switch Zamaus for Yuno back.

White Face but Anime vs I...feel...S...u...b...a...r...a...s...h...i

Speed equalized. Monika is at her maximum and Fusion Zamasu is at Low 2-C. Both are bloodlusted.

Fight takes place in a single universe. No alternate timeline or alternate universe.

@J-man High 3-A DBS should have no place ever.

@William Didn't it shoot shit at Goku that one time?

Monika through far superior hax. I don't see resistance to exisentence erasure on Zamasu's profile at least.

I mean, Infinite zamasu is nothing that a mindless bro that shoots lazer beamz.

Bae haxstomps to the point that it's not even funny.

No idea if I should count Jordan's comment as a vote for Monika or not.

Because if I do that's a 7-0

No, I wasn't voting. That was just a joke.

If I'm voting I'll vote for Monika though, because we've established that Zamasu can be Erasure'd

This match looks like a pretty big stomp to me.

It's more decisive I'd say. Zamasu can easily nuke the universe to kill her shall the needs arise.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's more decisive I'd say. Zamasu can easily nuke the universe to kill her shall the needs arise.
Well, they have equal speed.

Also, I'm not sure if that would kill Monika or not. She can resurrect herself, exist non-corporeally, and exist in a timeless void, but I'm not sure if she can exist if the universe she's in is nuked. I checked footage and she only deletes the rest of the game's files at the end of the credits, which forces you to reinstall the game. Granted, she is able to continue erasing the game after the images gui and menu are deleted, but she stops after deleting the script.

Thoughts?

Well she can't exist without the game itself it seems. Despite the script being gone, the game was still here.

Zamasu nuking the universe would probably put an end to her.

Well she can't exist without the game itself it seems. Despite the script being gone, the game was still here.
Zamasu nuking the universe would probably put an end to her.

Well then they can both kill each other if they get the opportunity. And they have equal speed and they're bloodlusted.

So, inconclusive?

Most people voted Monika already.

And arguably, it'd take less time and effort for Monika to kill him than the opposite.

Most people voted Monika already.
And arguably, it'd take less time and effort for Monika to kill him than the opposite.
I haven't actually seen Super, is Zamasu nuking a Universe slower for him to perform that normal attacks? Is that nuking simultaneous across the whole Universe?

It seems so? His AP comes from the fact that he was in the process of warping the entire universe.

It seems so? His AP comes from the fact that he was in the process of warping the entire universe.

If he was in the process, that seems to imply that it takes time even for him. Monika's existence erasure is pretty quick, potentially faster with speed equalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back