• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Legends Tier Scaling chain and some revision

do you think argus gets soul manipulation and mid godly regen?

Well it says the sword "blackens souls", this could also give Argus corruption type 1. Seeing as he himself was also corrupted by the sword. But there is a problem, in this context this could possibly only imply to the wielder of the sword. We aren't sure if the sword does that to everyone it attacks as well. Are there any other statements about the sword?

I fail to see where you get the Mid Godly regen from.

Legend state that the user of the sword of demise Will be drained of all until taken by death. Argus sacrificed his life to the Blade and coexist with it dark
so argus exchanged his life for strength but argus still exists today

so argus exchanged his life for strength but argus still exists today
Well for starters. This is the definition of Mid Godly Regen:
The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.

Argus never got his body, mind and soul erased. Nor is it implied he regenerated from any type of physical or spiritual damage in the first place.

It literally say "the user will be drained of their life force until death takes them". Argus then gave his life to the sword which in turn drained his life force. The only logical conclusion here is that Argus is undead.

But still not sure, the wording is weird. It could also imply the sword drains life force over time until the user dies.

It would make it a lot easier if we had a definition of life force in ML as in some verses life force could be soul based while in some it's a physical thing.

Either way this is nowhere near Mid Godly, nor any regeneration at all. Having your life force drained or giving your life and still being alive or being undead isn't any type of regeneration.

One other important detail is that Argus becomes one with the sword, they are both connected. It is specifically stated that he gave his life to the blade, so the blade in a way, could contain his life force/soul ect....
If we assume so, Argus is still alive and has his life force as he and the sword are one.

But once again, there is no regeneration of any type here. Don't know how you got that.

But it could possibly be Type 8 immortality. Which is an immortality where a character gets ressurected every time he dies beacuse he is connected to a specific item/place/character ect....
Think Voldemort from Harry Potter he can't die until his horcruxes are destroyed (each horcrux contains a piece of his soul so he can't truly dies until they are destroyed)

It would be better to call the staffs for helping this CRT
Anyway i'm holding my approval until we're finally reaching a notable conclusion here

Well for starters. This is the definition of Mid Godly Regen:
The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.

Argus never got his body, mind and soul erased. Nor is it implied he regenerated from any type of physical or spiritual damage in the first place.

It literally say "the user will be drained of their life force until death takes them". Argus then gave his life to the sword which in turn drained his life force. The only logical conclusion here is that Argus is undead.

But still not sure, the wording is weird. It could also imply the sword drains life force over time until the user dies.

It would make it a lot easier if we had a definition of life force in ML as in some verses life force could be soul based while in some it's a physical thing.

Either way this is nowhere near Mid Godly, nor any regeneration at all. Having your life force drained or giving your life and still being alive or being undead isn't any type of regeneration.

One other important detail is that Argus becomes one with the sword, they are both connected. It is specifically stated that he gave his life to the blade, so the blade in a way, could contain his life force/soul ect....
If we assume so, Argus is still alive and has his life force as he and the sword are one.

But once again, there is no regeneration of any type here. Don't know how you got that.

But it could possibly be Type 8 immortality. Which is an immortality where a character gets ressurected every time he dies beacuse he is connected to a specific item/place/character ect....
Think Voldemort from Harry Potter he can't die until his horcruxes are destroyed (each horcrux contains a piece of his soul so he can't truly dies until they are destroyed)
So argus have Corruption 1 and resist to it and immo type 7 and possible 8?

So argus have Corruption 1 and resist to it and immo type 7 and possible 8?
Yeah. But i doubt he resists it. I mean he himself got corrupted by the sword and in this case we don't know if Corruption type 1 is applicable to combat.

I doubt Type 7 immortallity, since the sword should contain Argus' life force and since they are one, he most likely isn't undead.

Type 8 is very possible but i'd need to have more information regarding the matter.

Yeah. But i doubt he resists it. I mean he himself got corrupted by the sword and in this case we don't know if Corruption type 1 is applicable to combat.

I doubt Type 7 immortallity, since the sword should contain Argus' life force and since they are one, he most likely isn't undead.

Type 8 is very possible but i'd need to have more information regarding the matter.
ok i'll add it to above

Btw when did Argus get sent to hunt Eudora?
He commanded Argus to go to different areas of the Land of Dawn to capture the powerful marksmen and mages, with the hope of eliminating these threats and of Argus bringing them back as the seeds of servants for dark power.
there between Aurora or Harley who was ordered to be captured by the lord of the abyss

One of the many spirits he sent out to scout for ripe worlds, was entrapped by the Saintly Angel Argus, but however, after Argus was downcasted, the spirit escaped and re-established the link with the motherbrood. This in turn made Zhask aware of the Land of Dawn. Seeing the vast resources that are ripe for the plunder, Zhask has landed upon the fabled land, to do what he does best: Dominate, Kill and Reap.
Also Argus pre FA can defeat nightmaric Zhask

ant said" I do not have sufficient free time, given my many other tasks in this community combined with my real world responsibilities. My apologies. If you use straightforward scaling based on an accepted calculation, and the other members who know the verse well agree with you, that part should probably be fine to apply though"

Last edited:
So what should we do? we need at least 1 vote from admin or thread moderator to be accepted

this is what i've been waiting for, cool and some i agree and some i want to ask.
Question: Why is Zhask not 5-B? it's in a Zhask lore, open this link, scroll down and you will see the text that contains it "Yve would always find herself a completely plundered and ruined planet with Zhask already absconded towards his next foray into the known universe." why not Planet Level?

Request: can you all set the Lunox AP to be 9-B with this calc, this might be a benchmark for other heroes who join the battle with Lunox (Gusion)
*I just made the blog because you happened to make RT Mlbb. Thanks

Why is Zhask not 5-B? it's in a Zhask lore, open this link, scroll down and you will see the text that contains it "Yve would always find herself a completely plundered and ruined planet with Zhask already absconded towards his next foray into the known universe." why not Planet Level?
okay the keywords from the quote above are two, namely "Plundered" and "Ruined" so zhask doesn't really destroy to the point where the planet will be destroyed, zhask only causes serious damage so I don't think Planet level is valid
Can you all set the Lunox AP to be 9-B with this calc, this might be a benchmark for other heroes who join the battle with Lunox (Gusion)
*I just made the blog because you happened to make RT Mlbb. Thanks
okay thanks for your contribution but the calc needs to be evaluated first

okay the keywords from the quote above are two, namely "Plundered" and "Ruined" so zhask doesn't really destroy to the point where the planet will be destroyed, zhask only causes serious damage so I don't think Planet level is valid
okay, I also often ask people like that, and they answer for the same reason. so I just accept it. and there is one additional question from me, in Lore there are words "appearing anywhere in the universe, and then devouring all in its path" Can this not be the feat that the Zhask Omnipresent with Universal scale?
okay thanks for your contribution but the calc needs to be evaluated first
And yes, there is good news, I just asked the staff for an evaluation of this calc, and it seems the staff said this result was fine even though it was a low ball. Check the comments on my blog

okay, I also often ask people like that, and they answer for the same reason. so I just accept it. and there is one additional question from me, in Lore there are words "appearing anywhere in the universe, and then devouring all in its path" Can this not be the feat that the Zhask Omnipresent with Universal scale?
no, he's just using the spacetime continuum which works the same as a wormhole I guess
And yes, there is good news, I just asked the staff for an evaluation of this calc, and it seems the staff said this result was fine even though it was a low ball. Check the comments on my blog
Ok i added above, although i agree it's lowball anyway it looks like the walls are inconsistent

Nice thread, Hopefully there are staff who approve this thread.

And also, Why don't you downgrade the Hero's speed too? Like Gusion gaining FTL by dodging 3 light projectiles, I think there should be proof that The projectile is the speed of light. Because light-based arrows are not necessarily the speed of light. (even after I calc if it was SOL, Gusion is only Sub-Relativistic)

Question: Why not set Natan's speed to MHS+ because he fought against Kaja, whose slashes were as fast as lightning? In addition to Martis speed MHS + for fighting against Gatotkaca whose the speed is as fast as thunder or lightning

Back