• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Legends Tier Scaling chain and some revision

And also, Why don't you downgrade the Hero's speed too? Like Gusion gaining FTL by dodging 3 light projectiles, I think there should be proof that The projectile is the speed of light. Because light-based arrows are not necessarily the speed of light. (even after I calc if it was SOL, Gusion is only Sub-Relativistic)
3. FTL Speed
ML characters have FTL combat and reaction speed rating based on Gusion dodging multiple "light projectiles". Which i gotta ask, where is the evidence it's actually as fast as light or that it isn't just a fancy name. "Lightning spear" in Dark Souls isn't accepted as being lightning speed via it not having properties of actual lightning. As it stands Gusion looks like he is just dodging some plasma projectiles.
3. Ftl gusion
I don't agree with those who say that Nathan's attack is just a plasma in MLA it's explained that the only attack he's aiming for is an arrow of light

but we can discuss it further.

3. Are there more scans regarding the arrows of light? Beacuse them being "of light" doesen't make them light speed. It would be more plausible if his attack were in forms of long beams like lasers or large flashes.
3. That does look more legit. Altough would it scale? Since it did kinda blitz Gusion. The other light attacks look like they are just light turned to projectiles in form od energy like plasma. While the one that looks more legit did blitz him. Can Nathan use that flash attack in game? And is there some kind of description for it?
3. in mla Nathan always generates light like before when he attacks and when he spawns his clone time seems to slow down
3. Okay. I think FTL is fine then. But still find it just a bit iffy.

is it enough? or need to be discussed again
Well, I guess I'll discuss that later, I'll look for feats in MLA, and I'll be back here again.
If Nathan's projectile is SOL then it will be a good Feats for Gusion's Reaction speed.
And also maybe someone can help in this discussion, @Hans89 What do you think? Join the discussion bro

although we still don't know how long it will take, but Yve's race is said to always travel around the galaxy and even the universe

nice thread btw as to why zhask was able to destroy so many planets before yve came it's because zhask sent his klon into spaceship cracks so he can really It's easy to find the planet he wants to loot this is proven in the mastery code then if we look at zhask's illustration he is seen using a portal to come to an area it is possible that he came to the planet he wanted to loot using a portal

nice thread btw as to why zhask was able to destroy so many planets before yve came it's because zhask sent his klon into spaceship cracks so he can really It's easy to find the planet he wants to loot this is proven in the mastery code then if we look at zhask's illustration he is seen using a portal to come to an area it is possible that he came to the planet he wanted to loot using a portal
Btw, what do you think about Natan's projectile speed is SOL?

1. High Tier
7-A /
545.69122849 Megaton (Scaling from Heart of Anima)
Aurora Heart
= It shouldn't be any less powerful than hearth of anima
Other Twilight Orb = shouldn't be less powerful than Heart of anima and Aurora Heart
All God Entities including Lieh, Kalon and other God from MLA = Two Nameless Gods were able to destroy the barrier created by the Twilight Orb
Weaken yve = Yve was able to close the time rift in Northern Vale Created by a Twilight Orb
Injured Zhask = Zhask was able to invade Northern Vale, was able to kill one of the best knights of the Moniyan Empire, and fought Yve
Aurora = Aurora is one of the strongest mages in the land of dawn, able to fight zhask
Minotaur = Minotaur possessed the Power of one of the Twilight Orbs
Aldous = Aldous was able to survive God's attack
Selena = able to fight against minotaur
Fallen Angel Argus = declared as the most powerful subordinate ruler of the abyss lord by the lord of the abyss himself, Assigned to capture Eudora whose strength must be at least equal
Lunox with Twilight Orb = Possess one of the Twilight Orb given by The Unique God
Bane After Absorb Aurora Heart
Freya = able to defeat Bane who had absorbed the power of Aurora Heart
Yu Zhong In Black Dragon Form = Able to Fight Lieh
2. Mid Tier
7-C / 87.65 Kiloton Scaling from atlas
Franco
= Able to survive the attack of the atlas
Bane and his troops= Able to Hurt franco
Bandit And mercenaries from Northern Vale = Take part in Fight Atlas
Masha = able to defeat some of Bane's Troops
Hilda = Declared to be one of the most reliable fighters in the mercenary group,
Gord = Gord is one of the teachers at the Academy of Magic whose strength is beyond doubt
Thamuz = as chief of the Abyss thamuz should be stronger than Atlas
Alice = Alice is one of the few people capable of being comparable to thamuz
Dyrroth = Dyrroth was one of the few people who was able to defeat thamuz
Alucard, Tigreal, Harith, Fanny and granger in lightborn key = able to fight dyrroth and thamuz to make them and the abyss army retreat
8-B / 33.8724 ton (Scaling from Yu Zhong)
Baxia
, Zilong, Wanwan And Ling = able to fight Yu Zhong and survived his attack (Even in one shot in the first battle)
Luo yi = Able to withstand Yu Zhong's attack
Yin = was able to fight Yu Zhong and amazed Yu zhong even though it did no damage and was able to receive attacks from Yu Zhong
Xavier = should be superior to Yin
Julian = Able to hurt Xavier
Alucard = told in Xavier's past only Alucard was able to defeat him
Tigreal = not too weak from Alucard
Fanny = Comperable to his brother Tigreal
Granger = Comparabel to Tigreal
Pre FA Argus = argus is the strongest attacking entity in the Monastery of Light, superior to alucard and xavier
Rafaela = Comparabe to his Brother Argus
Kaja and Uranus = on par with Argus and rafaela who are both guardians of the celestial palace
Up to for Natan with his Weapon = Able to hurt Kaja

3. Low Tier
9-B / 911766.84414 Joule (Scaling From Lunox)
Gusion
Natan
Aamon
Melissa

Etc

ability revision
1. Remove Immo 1 from Yve and Zhask

2. Enchan sense for Yve

3. Resistance to Corruption Type 1, Immo 7 and possible 8

Speed Revision

There is no definite timeframe for zhask to move from an planet to another planet So I suggest changing the flight speed of zhask and yve to
At least FTL+ possible Massive FTL

Ap Revision
Zhask And Yve

Argus

Natan

Agree for speed

oh my god luck i reread Lore Zhask and yve. I want to straighten out a few things, first Zhask doesn't destroy an isolated Planet that's the planet that isolated Yve (I'm still confused about the meaning of isolating Yve, the possibility of zhask actually destroying an isolated Planet or destroying multiple planets at once to confuse Yve) Which one do you prefer?
if zhask destroys a planet shouldn't it get a planet level attack potency?

I agree with your opinion we shouldn't have put Nathan's projectile into SOL Just because it's an arrow of light
Yup. Said the same thing. SoL speed seems really iffy to me. There is just not enough evidence to prove it actually has the exact same properties as actual light.

Well, I guess I'll discuss that later, I'll look for feats in MLA, and I'll be back here again.
If Nathan's projectile is SOL then it will be a good Feats for Gusion's Reaction speed.
And also maybe someone can help in this discussion, @Hans89 What do you think? Join the discussion bro
Glad to see more people join this CRT.

when he was first exiled | When he first got the power | present
You know when he was defeated by baxia he was still not as strong as he is now
And
when he went crazy because he got the power from reverse scale he still wasn't that strong
and when he has mastered his power he is able to face lieh

ketika dia pertama kali diasingkan | ketika dia pertama kali mendapat kekuatan | hadiah
When he first got the power and present in my opinion it made no difference it was just a state where Yu Zhong couldn't control his power and went crazy.

Back