• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Legends Tier Scaling chain and some revision

1. High Tier
7-A / 545.69122849 Megaton (Scaling from Heart of Anima)
Aurora Heart
= It shouldn't be any less powerful than hearth of anima
Other Twilight Orb = shouldn't be less powerful than Heart of anima and Aurora Heart
All God Entities including Lieh, Kalon and other God from MLA = Two Nameless Gods were able to destroy the barrier created by the Twilight Orb
Weaken yve = Yve was able to close the time rift in Northern Vale Created by a Twilight Orb
Injured Zhask = Zhask was able to invade Northern Vale, was able to kill one of the best knights of the Moniyan Empire, and fought Yve
Aurora = Aurora is one of the strongest mages in the land of dawn, able to fight zhask
Minotaur = Minotaur possessed the Power of one of the Twilight Orbs
Aldous = Aldous was able to survive God's attack
Selena = able to fight against minotaur
Fallen Angel Argus = declared as the most powerful subordinate ruler of the abyss lord by the lord of the abyss himself, Assigned to capture Eudora whose strength must be at least equal
Lunox with Twilight Orb = Possess one of the Twilight Orb given by The Unique God
Bane After Absorb Aurora Heart
Freya = able to defeat Bane who had absorbed the power of Aurora Heart
Yu Zhong In Black Dragon Form = Able to Fight Lieh
2. Mid Tier
7-C / 87.65 Kiloton Scaling from atlas
Franco
= Able to survive the attack of the atlas
Bane and his troops= Able to Hurt franco
Bandit And mercenaries from Northern Vale = Take part in Fight Atlas
Masha = able to defeat some of Bane's Troops
Hilda = Declared to be one of the most reliable fighters in the mercenary group,
Gord = Gord is one of the teachers at the Academy of Magic whose strength is beyond doubt
Thamuz = as chief of the Abyss thamuz should be stronger than Atlas
Alice = Alice is one of the few people capable of being comparable to thamuz
Dyrroth = Dyrroth was one of the few people who was able to defeat thamuz
Alucard, Tigreal, Harith, Fanny and granger in lightborn key = able to fight dyrroth and thamuz to make them and the abyss army retreat
8-B / 33.8724 ton (Scaling from Yu Zhong)
Baxia
, Zilong, Wanwan And Ling = able to fight Yu Zhong and survived his attack (Even in one shot in the first battle)
Luo yi = Able to withstand Yu Zhong's attack
Yin = was able to fight Yu Zhong and amazed Yu zhong even though it did no damage and was able to receive attacks from Yu Zhong
Xavier = should be superior to Yin
Julian = Able to hurt Xavier
Alucard = told in Xavier's past only Alucard was able to defeat him
Tigreal = not too weak from Alucard
Fanny = Comperable to his brother Tigreal
Granger = Comparabel to Tigreal
Pre FA Argus = argus is the strongest attacking entity in the Monastery of Light, superior to alucard and xavier
Rafaela = Comparabe to his Brother Argus
Kaja and Uranus = on par with Argus and rafaela who are both guardians of the celestial palace
Up to for Natan with his Weapon = Able to hurt Kaja

3. Low Tier
9-B / 911766.84414 Joule (Scaling From Lunox)
Gusion
Natan
Aamon

Melissa

it's finished

Etc

ability revision
1. Remove Immo 1 from Yve and Zhask

2. Enchan sense for Yve

3. Resistance to Corruption Type 1, Immo 7 and possible 8 for argus

4. Remove RW and Void Manipulation from Yve
no clear scan that yve is capable of rw and capable of manipulating void

Speed Revision

Zhask and Yve got Massive FTL from this

And change Speed gusion from FTL To Supersonic from this

Also Yin, Yu Zhong and some related hero Got Massive Hypersonic+ from this

Last edited:
Agree on 5B Zhask and their additional ability if Yve's on par with Zhask then she should also get the durability attack potency

Why would their immortality be removed though?

also the MFTL rating on Zhask, shouldn't we use the distance based on earth and venus?

Zhask should also get possession from getting inside and take control of his animal or whatever that thing is

and also, this CRT seems fine.

Agree on 5B Zhask and their additional ability if Yve's on par with Zhask then she should also get the durability attack potency

Why would their immortality be removed though?

also the MFTL rating on Zhask, shouldn't we use the distance based on earth and venus?

Zhask should also get possession from getting inside and take control of his animal or whatever that thing is

and also, this CRT seems fine.
zhask always aim for isolated Planet, so MFTL Zhask No need to delete

oh my god luck i reread Lore Zhask and yve. I want to straighten out a few things, first Zhask doesn't destroy an isolated Planet that's the planet that isolated Yve (I'm still confused about the meaning of isolating Yve, the possibility of zhask actually destroying an isolated Planet or destroying multiple planets at once to confuse Yve) Which one do you prefer?

I hope no one minds if i join in. I made a comment in the ML general thread about the planet level feats. I would hope to get some help regarding this. I'll just post my comment here:

So i've been looking at the apparent "planet level" feats for Mobile Legends characters, but none of what is shown is planet level.

Feat:

1. Zhask and the swarm

The feat comes from "Zhask skips from one planet to another, destroying the planet one after another" which at face value, if someone presented you this with 0 context you could put at planet level. But literally everything that is shown goes against that.

Well first of all Zhask doesen't "destroy" planets alone, he does it with his huge swarm army.

Now, let's define "destroy" in this case. We clearly see in the text that the planets aren't actually destroyed, they are still there when Yve arrives, they are just described as "devastated" (which btw is also a way to describe a nation that is torn by war)

The process of destruction is even described as The swarm destroying homes and the creatures on those planets not being able to offer any resistance. The whole process is just them wiping out the entire civilizations on those planets. Not literally destroying the planet.

And once again, we know the planets are still there. And Zhask doesen't even do the civillization wipe alone.

2. Kastiyans

Now for the Kastiyans, it's the same thing. It is stated that they "destroy and plunder lower dimensions".

Lower dimensions being weaker universes. As Kastiyans see themselves above everyone else. We also know Dimension=Universe in this case. This is also confirmed as it states Kastiyans can travel between dimensions.

Now for the feat, i can see some people wanking the statement "plunder and destroy the lower dimensions" in number of ways, but as it stands, they don't literally mean destroying the entirety of that dimension, it's just killing every bit of civillization and going to the next one. It even says that they plunder lower dimensions (taking goods by force in a war) and it is specifically stated that they leave ruins behind (which by definition is a building/structure reduced to a state of collapse or destruction). So they basically leave destroyed cities. Meaning, once again, that they don't literally do a complete destruction of the place they are attacking . It's basically the same thing as with Zhask, wiping out civillizations on planets in large numbers.

Oh, and another thing.

3. FTL Speed

ML characters have FTL combat and reaction speed rating based on Gusion dodging multiple "light projectiles". Which i gotta ask, where is the evidence it's actually as fast as light or that it isn't just a fancy name. "Lightning spear" in Dark Souls isn't accepted as being lightning speed via it not having properties of actual lightning. As it stands Gusion looks like he is just dodging some plasma projectiles.

I thank you for giving your thoughts to this CRT so that we can be even better

I will help answer as much as I can

1. Planet Level Zhask

okay the first one is the problem of tier 5 zhask
it's true after checking again there is no clear scan about zhask destroying a planet zhask just destroys a planet against Yve (That doesn't feel like it either) That is when Yve faced Zhask not to run away

2. Kastiyan Destroy "Lower Dimensions"
no one said that "Lower Dimensions" is a Weak Universe that's just my opinion after seeing Yve Audio and Across The Galaxy

3. Ftl gusion
I don't agree with those who say that Nathan's attack is just a plasma in MLA it's explained that the only attack he's aiming for is an arrow of light

but we can discuss it further

Last edited:
I thank you for giving your thoughts to this CRT so that we can be even better

I will help answer as much as I can

1. Planet Level Zhask

okay the first one is the problem of tier 5 zhask
it's true after checking again there is no clear scan about zhask destroying a planet zhask just destroys a planet against Yve (That doesn't feel like it either) That is when Yve faced Zhask not to run away

2. Kastiyan Destroy "Lower Dimensions"
no one said that "Lower Dimensions" is a Weak Universe that's just my opinion after seeing Yve Audio and Across The Galaxy

3. Ftl gusion
I don't agree with those who say that Nathan's attack is just a plasma in MLA it's explained that the only attack he's aiming for is an arrow of light

but we can discuss it further

Thanks for the reply!

1. Okay, so we can both agree on this point. I have a few questions.

A.) Are there any other scans od Zhask attacking planets?
B.) If Zhask were to be downgraded from Planet level what would he scale to? Since i see the highest tier for ML characters after Planet Level is Town Level. Would he possibly scale to that?

2. Yeah, i was mostly going of of your theory which does sound pretty plausible in the grans scheme of things. But regardless of what the "Lower dimensions" are my point still stands. Kastiyans are just destroying civilizations.

3. Are there more scans regarding the arrows of light? Beacuse them being "of light" doesen't make them light speed. It would be more plausible if his attack were in forms of long beams like lasers or large flashes.

ok i will help answer
A. actually there is another one where Zhask's home planet was destroyed due to the fight between Zhask and Yve but I forget where
B. if Zhask is downgraded then the right Tier for him is Mountain Level together with the others
2. I agree with you the possibility of zhask just destroying life in that universe
3. Nathan is able to generate bright light to attack Gusion, does that help?

ok i will help answer
A. actually there is another one where Zhask's home planet was destroyed due to the fight between Zhask and Yve but I forget where
B. if Zhask is downgraded then the right Tier for him is Mountain Level together with the others
2. I agree with you the possibility of zhask just destroying life in that universe
3. Nathan is able to generate bright light to attack Gusion, does that help?
Thanks.

A.) Hm, sounds interesting. You should try finding it, if that somehow ends up being planet level it couls be a good supporting feat.
B.) ML has Mountain level? I tought the strongest characters after Zhask and Yve are Town level.

2. Okay.

3. That does look more legit. Altough would it scale? Since it did kinda blitz Gusion. The other light attacks look like they are just light turned to projectiles in form od energy like plasma. While the one that looks more legit did blitz him. Can Nathan use that flash attack in game? And is there some kind of description for it?

A. I will try to search again when I recover
B. Yes. Yesterday I made a calculation about the Heart of Anima which will be a high-end scaling
3. in mla Nathan always generates light like before when he attacks and when he spawns his clone time seems to slow down

A. I will try to search again when I recover
B. Yes. Yesterday I made a calculation about the Heart of Anima which will be a high-end scaling
3. in mla Nathan always generates light like before when he attacks and when he spawns his clone time seems to slow down
A.) Wish you a quick recovery.
B.) Nice.

3. Okay. I think FTL is fine then. But still find it just a bit iffy.

I've found what I meant earlier. For the record that destroyed Zhask's Planet was not Yve but another Mithlora.

Thank you for taking your time to find the scan.

Altough sadly, it doesen't seem to imply full planetary destruction. It specifies destroying towns, plundering and ravaging other planets in the same manner.

As a matter of fact the only thing implied to have been destroyed is Zhask's hometown, as after it was destroyed they began their war crusade. The planet was still there, but what they called home was destroyed.

Maybe you can update this revison thread and put Zhask and Yve to Mountain Level. That's just my advice.
If you have anything to add feel free to.

Thank you for taking your time to find the scan.

Altough sadly, it doesen't seem to imply full planetary destruction. It specifies destroying towns, plundering and ravaging other planets in the same manner.

As a matter of fact the only thing implied to have been destroyed is Zhask's hometown, as after it was destroyed they began their war crusade. The planet was still there, but what they called home was destroyed.

Maybe you can update this revison thread and put Zhask and Yve to Mountain Level. That's just my advice.
If you have anything to add feel free to.
At Least 7-A Likely Higher | At Least 7-A Likely 5-B Possible Far Higher
what do you think?

Last edited:
what do you think?
The Mountain level stuff is all good. But honestly i think you need to remove the planet thing as a whole since planet busting quite literally never happened. There are no feats for it and we already established the characters just do a civillization wipe. So i am kind of confused on "likely 5-B".

Are there any other planetary feats you didn't mention or?

ok i change. For example, the word likely is replaced with Possible, what do you think?
I don't think possibly is gonna work tho. Once again we don't have any type of feat to show for it and we 100% confirmes that characters don't destroy planets. To have "possibly" we'd need to have some kind of basis for it, which we currently don't.

Example:
Man A who is Wall level can destroy Man B who is City Block Level, but let's say that there is a big chance that this story could've been made up in that world. We don't know if it's really true. So the tiering for man A would be:

Wall level, possibly City Block Level

There is a basis for it, altough the favorability of it is low, as i said the chance of it being a real story is low. But that feat is still there.

But we know for a fact ML characters don't bust planets. We even both agreed, so we can't use possibly or likely in this case.

Zhask should also get possesion and statistic amplification from his ultimate, you should also change his stamina, fighting Yve for years grants higher stamina

yes but we only have 1 scan of zhask capable of destroying planets and it is not shown domerey is able to survive the explosion of the destroyed planet
No need to mention this, we already went over it. There are no Planet Level feats. Mountain level should be fine. Why does he have far higher at the end tho?

because he is so much stronger than when he was injured
Here is what our Attack Potency page currently says:

"Higher

This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.

Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified. This is specifically referring to cases such as “At least 4-B, likely higher” or “At least Solar System level, likely higher”."

Far Higher is used when a character is possibly/likely a multiple tiers than what he is currently rated. While higher is used when he is stronger but still in the same tier or one tier above. So it should be" Mountain Level, possibly higher"

Last edited:
Here is what our Attack Potency page currently says:

"Higher

This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.

Furthermore, higher may also be used to denote a case where the character is possibly or likely a higher tier, but to what degree is not specified. This is specifically referring to cases such as “At least 4-B, likely higher” or “At least Solar System level, likely higher”."

Far Higher is used when a character is possibly/likely a higher tier. While higher is used when he is stronger but still in the same tier. So it should be" Mountain Level, possibly higher"
Ow ok

it's not possession it's just fusionism if possession is like the case of yin and lieh or gusion and kalon
He possesed and controlled the animal he summoned, and boosts the damage when he possessed it, I don't see any reason why this isn't possession and stats amp

Zhask substantially enhances the power of Nightmaric Spawn 2.png Nightmaric Spawn. and fuses with it, increasing all its attributes. His skills are enhanced during the fusion period.
Use Again: Zhask immediately gets off Nightmaric Spawn and loses enhancement.
(Basic Attack.png Basic Attack damage: 240 (+200% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage; Death Ray damage: 180 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.[1] Enhanced Nightmaric Spawn grants (+1000–3000% Extra HP) during the duration and inherits 50–100 (+90% Total Magic Power) of Zhask's Magic Power.[1])
there it was explained that zhask fussion with the animal he summoned

Back