• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Legends Tier Scaling chain and some revision

If only we have a mod that are indonesian here
Anyway what's the concensus here so far?
1. Zhask and Yve got dg to 7-A
2. Argus pre FA got dg to 8-B Poss 7-C and FA to 7-A
3. Gusion Speed got dg to MHS+
4. Yu Zhong Got 2 keys
5. And MFTL Flight speed Yve and Zhask got dg

1. Zhask and Yve got dg to 7-A
2. Argus pre FA got dg to 8-B Poss 7-C and FA to 7-A
3. Gusion Speed got dg to MHS+
4. Yu Zhong Got 2 keys
5. And MFTL Flight speed Yve and Zhask got dg
And MLA Universe its different from MLBB Verse but Some Feats and ability can be use

Btw, for the Zhask speed on Yve's trailer, I've tried calc and only with that scene the speed is not up to MFTL, I think FTL is a safe assumption. Because in the story he as an Astrowarden travels across many galaxies

Btw, for the Zhask speed on Yve's trailer, I've tried calc and only with that scene the speed is not up to MFTL, I think FTL is a safe assumption. Because in the story he as an Astrowarden travels across many galaxies
Ok

I'm planning to make an Order and Chaos power page but I don't have a scan, there are good feats not in mla

Yes, the scan is actually the plot hole I've been looking for for a very long time, I've read about Twillight origin, conflict of dawn, until determination to fate deniers, there was never this scene and if we include this scene it will contradict the entire Lunox story. Actually, the most connected Lunox story is in Twillight Origin

In this scan it is explained that when Lunox comes out of the Twillight orb he takes every Hero into dreamland. This would contradict the lunox mastery code chapter 1 which explained that when lunox first came out of the Twillight orb he only met belerick and he lost his memory.

Even if we assume that this incident occurred at the end of Endless War 1, this would be a contradiction with Twillight Origin because in Twilight Origin, Lunox never did this scene, he only absorbed Lord of Light and Lord of Abyss and then fell asleep in Twillight Orb.

The calc itself is good but what excatly implies that Aurora summoned the storm over the entirety of the Northern Vale and not the specific place where the battle was being fought?

The description says Aurora summoned the ice storm at the crucial momment allowing the Knights to rally and then fight back.

And another thing for your 8-B calc.
"The village that was destroyed by Yu Zhong after the defeat constantly tortured his spirit"

What would make you think Yu Zhong destroyed the village in one shot? We don't know how many hits it took or have any time frame. Why would you automatically assume it was destroyed instantly in a single attack?

The calc itself is good but what excatly implies that Aurora summoned the storm over the entirety of the Northern Vale and not the specific place where the battle was being fought?

The description says Aurora summoned the ice storm at the crucial momment allowing the Knights to rally and then fight back.
I think we can add the sentences possible or likely in this
And another thing for your 8-B calc.
"The village that was destroyed by Yu Zhong after the defeat constantly tortured his spirit"

What would make you think Yu Zhong destroyed the village in one shot? We don't know how many hits it took or have any time frame. Why would you automatically assume it was destroyed instantly in a single attack?
I don't really know but maybe not in 1 strike but 2 or 3

Back