• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm fine with upgrading the characters to 6-C based on the cloud feat. However, I'm not sure I agree with upgrading the characters based on the feats in the mental world. I feel like it's a bit of a stretch to be using what occurred in that world as justification for feats since it is all a mental construct created by Mogami. It all occurred in his mind, not in the real world, and we don't know how differently it works there.

And got to be honest, it's really hard to determine the scaling for characters like Hanazawa and Ritsu based on their performance against ???. I mean, that's supposed to be the state in which Mob unleashes the fullest extent of his powers, when he doesn't hold back any more, and yet Hanzawa manages to endure several attacks from him. Same goes for 100% Ritsu.

Feat 6-A was rejected and downgraded to High 6-C.
So you mean the High 6-A feat in Mogami's world was downgraded to High 6-C? Could you link the new blog calculation then?

Last edited:
I think I'm fine with upgrading the characters to 6-C based on the cloud feat. However, I'm not sure I agree with upgrading the characters based on the feats in the mental world. I feel like it's a bit of a stretch to be using what occurred in that world as justification for feats since it is all a mental construct created by Mogami. It all occurred in his mind, not in the real world, and we don't know how differently it works there.

And got to be honest, it's really hard to determine the scaling for characters like Hanazawa and Ritsu based on their performance against ???. I mean, that's supposed to be the state in which Mob unleashes the fullest extent of his powers, when he doesn't hold back any more, and yet Hanzawa manages to endure several attacks from him. Same goes for 100% Ritsu.

So you mean the High 6-A feat in Mogami's world was downgraded to High 6-C? Could you link the new blog calculation then?
Just because Mob didn't hold back doesn't mean he hit as hard as he could. Otherwise we get 6-C, likely High 6-A for Reigen's physical shell.

Ritsu and Teruki will scale to 7-C if my tornado calculation is accepted.

Evil spirits and espers show the same level of power in the mental and real worlds. There are also a number of arguments above. I don't really see any reason to ignore it.

Make a thread to make the profiles anime profiles, since literally all the feats we have on their profiles comes from anime anyway.
Although it is not really the standard, but we can make an exception for this based on the obvious reason, that the manga and anime has different showing

I still feel the feat should be ignored or downgraded. At best, it should be possibly High 6-A for the ratings, that way it fills the best of both worlds. Reasons I say that is it still unclear how similar the mental world created by Mogami is to the real world due the different mechanics involved. Even if the mental world is remarkably similar to the real Spice City, the bheavior of the world and the physics of everything involved there is vastly different. The real world doesn't have an inverted city floating above a real city. The feat is anime-original, and the anime added a lot of extra scenes to fights that weren't in the manga to fill up time and make the fights look more flashy.

The High 6-A rating really mess up the pre-existing chaining scale and you have to come up with some weird justifications for the ratings. Like how the hell did Mob get so much stronger in such a short amount of time without doing any sort of training? Why is his 100% Courage thousands of times stronger than his other 100% states? And then there's Toichiro: his 20-80% would be 6-C, but then his 80-100% would be High 6-A. Why would there be a linear scaling, then suddenly an exponential scaling that increases his power thousands of times? At least with Base Mob's power post-Suzuki, you could argue that his massive increase in power came from the massive amount of energy he absorbed from Suzuki. Here, there's no such justification or explanation on how he got so much stronger. I feel keeping the High 7-A and 6-C ratings makes things simpler.

Ok I want this to be clarified to me now since I already begun the work for it.

Are we making anime only profile editions for Mob Pyscho characters and shifting the current profiles to webcomic additions or are we just merging the two mediums together.

Some clarification on that would be great.

It's not clear to me yet, seems like most of the staff agrees with using anime feats as ONE artstyle is very limited on this regard...

Three staffs agreed in this same thread with using the anime (and at least one other staff also agreed in the past while still on the wiki), while only one staff disagreed, so there isn't going to be any separation between anime and manga.

I still feel the feat should be ignored or downgraded. At best, it should be possibly High 6-A for the ratings, that way it fills the best of both worlds. Reasons I say that is it still unclear how similar the mental world created by Mogami is to the real world due the different mechanics involved. Even if the mental world is remarkably similar to the real Spice City, the bheavior of the world and the physics of everything involved there is vastly different. The real world doesn't have an inverted city floating above a real city. The feat is anime-original, and the anime added a lot of extra scenes to fights that weren't in the manga to fill up time and make the fights look more flashy.

The High 6-A rating really mess up the pre-existing chaining scale and you have to come up with some weird justifications for the ratings. Like how the hell did Mob get so much stronger in such a short amount of time without doing any sort of training? Why is his 100% Courage thousands of times stronger than his other 100% states? And then there's Toichiro: his 20-80% would be 6-C, but then his 80-100% would be High 6-A. Why would there be a linear scaling, then suddenly an exponential scaling that increases his power thousands of times? At least with Base Mob's power post-Suzuki, you could argue that his massive increase in power came from the massive amount of energy he absorbed from Suzuki. Here, there's no such justification or explanation on how he got so much stronger. I feel keeping the High 7-A and 6-C ratings makes things simpler.
Okay, I don't mind "likely", although I don't see any issues with scaling. I mean "Resigned" Mob one-shoted 80% Suzuki, who completely trampled him before. 100% Suzuki completely suppresses this form of Mob and is able to kill him with a random attack. And in this scaling chain, only the "Courageous" Mob is able to somehow cope with this, although he still breaks his hands in direct combat

Okay I suggest we compromise and just go with a "possibly High 6-A"

Considering the large amount of assumptions you have to make in order to validate it

Mob fans can finally have the Tats machup they always dreamed about (Until the anime drops and we get 5-C Tats)

Okay I suggest we compromise and just go with a "possibly High 6-A"

Considering the large amount of assumptions you have to make in order to validate it

Mob fans can finally have the Tats machup they always dreamed about (Until the anime drops and we get 5-C Tats)
A long time before the earth cutter is animated haha

just for the sake of backup, what above 6-C feats do we have other than the high 6-A one since that ones so contentious

just for the sake of backup, what above 6-C feats do we have other than the high 6-A one since that ones so contentious
Dimple and base Mob Post-Claw ark are scaled and rated High 7-A, likely 6-C.

"???" whoever causes an earthquake gets 7-A to 6-C+. True, the second option will be if the calculation group allows an earthquake within a kilometer radius with a magnitude of 10.5.

The Suzuki Bomb has a calculation of at least High 6-C+ to Low 6-B+ or 6-B if either end is accepted.

Also Mogami World has feat 6-B+

@Planck69 @Celestial_Pegasus @CloverDragon03 @Emirp sumitpo

What is the problem here? I was told that the anime storyline very closely follows the original manga, so as far as I am aware our rules should allow us to use it for scaling manga feats when the manga does not show sufficient details.

The problem is it just flat out creates new scenes that were never in the manga to begin with.

However we've already decided that it's usable RN we're just trying to figure out the new tiers

So far "6-C, possibly High 6-A" has been suggested since all the 6-B/High 6-A feats take place in a possesed girls body in a mental world

theres also a high 6-C+ to 6-B feat outside of the mental world from suzuki, i think its his self destruct? unsure if its been evaluated yet though

"???" whoever causes an earthquake gets 7-A to 6-C+. True, the second option will be if the calculation group allows an earthquake within a kilometer radius with a magnitude of 10.5.

The Suzuki Bomb has a calculation of at least High 6-C+ to Low 6-B+ or 6-B if either end is accepted.

can you post the link

Personally, I'm fine with outright scaling as well, since the world isn't just malleable to their will and all objects require proportionate power to destroy. If possible, outright scaling is fine.

That said, I can also see how it might not be up to standards here. So we should probably codify all the anime feats outside Mogami's world since that's been accepted.

What do we have so far?

The objects in the mental world behave no differently than their real world counterparts, so I don’t see the need for a “possibly.” Just scale em to the feat
Objects in the real world don't float upside down, especially not freaking city-sized boulders. The way that the landscape changes throughout the battle isn't how it would look in the real world either. And since there're no similar grand feats in the real world besides that, I feel it's hasty to apply the same standards, especially since the feat is anime-original. Like I said, I believe that a "possibly" rating fits the best of both worlds here and doesn't mess up the scaling chain as badly. It feels really stupid for there to be such a high difference between Mob's 100% forms, and same goes for Toichiro's percentages.

Last edited:
What do we have so far?

After the Mogami world feats the highest things is Toichiro self destruct that give results between High 6-C+ to 6-B if pulverization is used and if is allowed to use vaporization it can give 6-A, however after Armorchompy initial comment he didn't futher answered so currently the calc is still unaccepted.

Objects in the real world don't float upside down, especially not freaking city-sized boulders. The way that the landscape changes throughout the battle isn't how it would look in the real world either. And since there're no similar grand feats in the real world besides that, I feel it's hasty to apply the same standards, especially since the feat is anime-original. Like I said, I believe that a "possibly" rating fits the best of both worlds here and doesn't mess up the scaling chain as badly. It feels really stupid for there to be such a high difference between Mob's 100% forms, and same goes for Toichiro's percentages.
Like Cisco says the feats in the mental world are THOUSANDS of times stronger than even the most powerful attack outside of the world.

And it's not like this world follows the laws of physics in any capacity, buildings float and even the scenery seems to change from scene to scene

All this plus the fact that it's stated multiple times that this is a mental world makes me believe that the best you could do here is a "possibly"

Like Cisco says the feats in the mental world are THOUSANDS of times stronger than even the most powerful attack outside of the world.

And it's not like this world follows the laws of physics in any capacity, buildings float and even the scenery seems to change from scene to scene

All this plus the fact that it's stated multiple times that this is a mental world makes me believe that the best you could do here is a "possibly"
We also have One Piece where the mid-high tier feat is a thousand times stronger than the god-tier feat.

Or the same One-Punch Man, where Orochi's feat surpasses all the feats of Tatsumaki, Psyroshi and even previous Boros calculations.

That happens

Last edited:
Looks like no one is against using anime exploits. Can anyone write on the wall of the members of the crew to check on the tornado and explosion?

We also have One Piece where the mid-high tier feat is a thousand times stronger than the god-tier feat.

Or the same One-Punch Man, where Orochi's feat surpasses all the feats of Tatsumaki, Psyroshi and even previous Boros calculations.

That happens
Yeah except they were all done in the real world and not a mental world

The reason we accept those is because they are 100% usable and not up for debate as opposed to this where you have to make tons of assumptions in order to justify it being valid.

Also to Tats, Boros, Orochi, and Psychorochi all have demonstrated feats in the High 6-A range so no, it's not exactly like this case

And High 6-A One Piece also has multiple high 6-A feats as well even if it is sus as ****

Last edited:
To my knowledge though, such objects are not demonstrably easier to destroy or anything of the like. You know, stuff that would actually affect the validity of the calc

Also, it “feeling really stupid” unfortunately doesn’t mean much.

To my knowledge though, such objects are not demonstrably easier to destroy or anything of the like. You know, stuff that would actually affect the validity of the calc

Also, it “feeling really stupid” unfortunately doesn’t mean much.
Can I make changes to my profile in this case?

And tell me, do you accept the calculation with Tornado?

Personally, I'm fine with outright scaling as well, since the world isn't just malleable to their will and all objects require proportionate power to destroy. If possible, outright scaling is fine.

That said, I can also see how it might not be up to standards here. So we should probably codify all the anime feats outside Mogami's world since that's been accepted.

What do we have so far?
In that case, should we do "At least 6-C to High 6-A" or "At least 6-C to High 6-C, possibly High 6-A"?

I would like to talk to Ant already to make changes to the profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back