• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way. I have an interesting idea about Serizawa's scaling.
Serizawa was able to withstand the power of Suzuki's 3%, although he had calmly beaten the base Mob before, which will now scale to High 7-A+.
We weren't shown Suzuki's scale when he beat Mob, but he clearly upped it for Serizawa.

I can guess that against the base Mob he used 1% or 2% which would scale Serizawa to 12.45 or 6.225 Gigatons of TNT respectively

What filler scenes are being used here?
The High 6-A skill is somewhat filler. The attack itself is also featured in the manga, but its effects were not shown, unlike in the anime.

That's why we're going to use "possibly High 6-A"

Half of the effects and aftermath in the manga were left behind the scenes and not shown or done too quickly. The anime expanded on this battle led by One

The High 6-A skill is somewhat filler. The attack itself is also featured in the manga, but its effects were not shown, unlike in the anime.

That's why we're going to use "possibly High 6-A"
That's not filler. It's the same feat, with the same order of events, just obviously more detailed because it's animated.

Regardless of whether or not the feat counts, calling it filler is disingenuous.

That's not filler. It's the same feat, with the same order of events, just obviously more detailed because it's animated.

Regardless of whether or not the feat counts, calling it filler is disingenuous.
Except it isn't the same in the slightest, go read chapter 67 and tell if it's even close to what is shown in the anime.
The only close thing is the final attack shown which is WAY less powerful in the manga

Also worth noting is that the world in the manga does NOT have giant city sized cubes floating around and is just a normal flat city further discrediting the anime's flashy use of visuals.
Also this panel takes place AFTER the High 6-A feat which we supposedly just don't see

But if we decide to use the anime here are my points for not using the mental world scaling
1. It's reiterated time-and-time again that this is a mental world treating it as a creation feat when it occurs in the mind is just stupid. Point 3 will expand upon this.

2. "But Mogami died and it still remained!" Mogami explicitly did not die he just lost control and released all of his spirits on Mob. Mogami without spirits is still extremely powerful as we later see in the Toichiro fight where he changes the weather just by being released, so it makes sense he can still sustain this world even without his spirits. Even lower tier characters like Dimple are capable of Mind Manipulation.

3. Treating the mental world as 100% real means you would have to accept that either Mogami or ??? Mob are capable of creating pocket dimensions large enough to contain stars in them and mob has Low-Godly Regeneration

regardless of whether we use the high 6-A thing, shouldnt we get the high 6-C+/6-B (6-A?) feat accepted before we apply any changes, so we can use it for the low end rather than 6-C

regardless of whether we use the high 6-A thing, shouldnt we get the high 6-C+/6-B (6-A?) feat accepted before we apply any changes, so we can use it for the low end rather than 6-C
The problem with that is that he kinda just assumes a distance instead of using a in verse confirmed speed of 60 km/h or baseline subsonic+ based on Shimazaki dodging bullets

The problem with that is that he kinda just assumes a distance instead of using a in verse confirmed speed of 60 km/h or baseline subsonic+ based on Shimazaki dodging bullets
The base Subsonic+ was rejected. So I went with another lowball when we know Mob can cover that distance in seconds

Except it isn't the same in the slightest, go read chapter 67 and tell if it's even close to what is shown in the anime.
The only close thing is the final attack shown which is WAY less powerful in the manga

Also worth noting is that the world in the manga does NOT have giant city sized cubes floating around and is just a normal flat city further discrediting the anime's flashy use of visuals.
Also this panel takes place AFTER the High 6-A feat which we supposedly just don't see

But if we decide to use the anime here are my points for not using the mental world scaling
1. It's reiterated time-and-time again that this is a mental world treating it as a creation feat when it occurs in the mind is just stupid. Point 3 will expand upon this.

2. "But Mogami died and it still remained!" Mogami explicitly did not die he just lost control and released all of his spirits on Mob. Mogami without spirits is still extremely powerful as we later see in the Toichiro fight where he changes the weather just by being released, so it makes sense he can still sustain this world even without his spirits. Even lower tier characters like Dimple are capable of Mind Manipulation.

3. Treating the mental world as 100% real means you would have to accept that either Mogami or ??? Mob are capable of creating pocket dimensions large enough to contain stars in them and mob has Low-Godly Regeneration

To be fair, Soul Mob should have that level of regeneration.

I think the most fair and compromise option would be "At least 6-C to 6-B+, possibly High 6-A".

This not only takes into account all the wc and anime materials, but also gives an additional key for battles.
And also suitable for people who doubt the feat

I think the most fair and compromise option would be "At least 6-C to 6-B+, possibly High 6-A".

This not only takes into account all the wc and anime materials, but also gives an additional key for battles.
And also suitable for people who doubt the feat
I suppose this works to account for the High 6-A feat not being 100% concrete.

I have voiced this idea several times already and, frankly, I'm tired of repeating the same thing. Me, other users and moderators have already stated everything on the previous pages

I have voiced this idea several times already and, frankly, I'm tired of repeating the same thing. Me, other users and moderators have already stated everything on the previous pages
I've read the other pages and can't find any reason besides that it behaves like a real space and is made of spirit-matter.

Also this entire post was never addressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back