• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we don't, hence why webcomic material are going to be their own separate profiles and our current manga profiles use no webcomic scaling.
Right and that’s fine. It’s fine to make a separate profile for anime for mob psycho if you’d like but if the feat itself was to be discredit because it wasn’t present in the webcomic as opposed to the anime and thereby just not count at all for any profile then this would be the equivalent to completely ignoring the manga of one punch man entirely because the webcomic would be considered the primary source in that case.

Welp if we do seperate them that means mob psychos anime will have much higher feats across the board

But yeah what @Maitreya said above still makes sense to me

Either way it seems like the consensus here is to just make anime only profiles for mob psycho which is fine.
Except Anime only profiles are not allowed unless they have significant differences in the plot in comparison to the manga, which afaik, isn't the case for Mob.

Except Anime only profiles are not allowed unless they have significant differences in the plot in comparison to the manga, which afaik, isn't the case for Mob.
Well apparently there are feats and scenes in the anime that outright didn't happen in the manga also even some statements are completely different in the manga and anime in the mob psycho

And again using the above source its safe to say One considers the anime valid in its own right and worked closely with its production, scripting, and story

Define “significant differences” and what criteria would constitute that since couldn’t that can be just as arbitrary of a cutting off point as any other.

How about I just make a separate thread proposing a Mob Psycho anime only profile for the wiki since people are kind of going back and forth here?

Define “significant differences” and what criteria would constitute that since couldn’t that can be just as arbitrary of a cutting off point as any other.

How about I just make a separate thread proposing a Mob Psycho anime only profile for the wiki since people are kind of going back and forth here?
The DBZ anime features several filler episodes only in the anime as well as having extended lore (Such as the movies and GT) and guidebook stuff that are exclusive only to the anime and not the manga.

The DBZ anime features several filler episodes only in the anime as well as having extended lore (Such as the movies) and guidebook stuff that are exclusive only to the anime and not the manga.
So having filler and more lore added to the series is enough?

Because mob psycho has that too with extra episodes exclusive to the anime only with the direct involvement of ONE no less.

Mob might unironically have way more hax than Tatsumaki since he should logically be able to perform the majority of the psychic abilities shown in the series like Teru is able to do.

Mob might unironically have way more hax than Tatsumaki since he should logically be able to perform the majority of the psychic abilities shown in the series like Teru is able to do.
He can, but he didn't do it. He learned how to control plants and living organisms, restore matter, control gravity, inhabit as a spirit and strengthen his body. However, later he did not try to copy someone else's powers, while Teruki continues to do so.

I'm fine with using anime feats if they're 1:1 or the anime just has a few extra shots to help with scaling, especially for Mob as the manga art ain't exactly the most consistently drawn thing ever and the anime is 100% gonna stick to more detailed shots and consistent scalings between scenes and frames.
But Anime exclusive feats ain't it, or even feats that exist in both but are totally changed in how it plays out
such as Dio have a tier 7 feat in the JoJo anime via slicing a cloud, yet in the manga all he does is slice a pillar, despite the "feat" being in both, the anime changes it so much it's unusable

I'm fine with using anime feats if they're 1:1 or the anime just has a few extra shots to help with scaling, especially for Mob as the manga art ain't exactly the most consistently drawn thing ever and the anime is 100% gonna stick to more detailed shots and consistent scalings between scenes and frames.
That's literally what most of these are though and there's still debate there because they scale higher for the same feats

Who the **** cares if ONE helped with the anime. You can be sure that in 90% of the anime adaptations the animators consult the original authors for help, but we still use the manga as the main source

Ya guys just want Mob vs Tats more than anything
Now now, don't start being rude.
You sound like a calm and reasonable person.

Well it's like they say, you can't win them all, sometimes CRTs just don't go through.
The matter hasn’t been settled so I don’t know why you’re talking like it has been. Sure, you can’t win them all, but this should be won.

If we went strictly by the manga we’d probably max out at Tier 8 because the anime does a significantly better job at actually conveying the scale of things displayed in the manga

The entire landscape is made out of “spirit matter” which we dont know how it works
The entire battle literally happened inside the head of a person, and there’s nothing suggestion that the destruction caused there would be a 1:1 to how it would be if they fought in the real world
This should also be addressed

The matter hasn’t been settled so I don’t know why you’re talking like it has been. Sure, you can’t win them all, but this should be won.

If we went strictly by the manga we’d probably max out at Tier 8 because the anime does a significantly better job at actually conveying the scale of things displayed in the manga
The Mogami world was created as an exact copy of ours in which the Mob lived for six months without noticing the difference.

None of this is an illusion, as otherwise everything would have been erased in a second when Shigeo took control of the situation. But the world remained intact even after the destruction of the vessel by the Mogs, and even after that, spirits who were much stronger than the Mob 100% did not distort or scatter the space, but destroyed it physically

Can you then leave an assessment of the calculations that I threw to you?
I also threw you a link to one of the calculations from the manga in your profile. If it is accepted, then we can use it for now

Alright here's the progress. For reference I'm going to need a rendered anime exclusive ??? Mob photo for this sandbox and the main profile which is gonna be converted to the webcomic profile needs new rendered images of exclusively webcomic base and 100% Mob. Let me know how it is, thanks.

Looks good

But the key is 100% At least 6-C to High 6-A

LS also makes Class P

Alright here's the progress. For reference I'm going to need a rendered anime exclusive ??? Mob photo for this sandbox and the main profile which is gonna be converted to the webcomic profile needs new rendered images of exclusively webcomic base and 100% Mob. Let me know how it is, thanks.

Anime has teru's lightspeed statement👀 in like ep 10 or 11 of s3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back