• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really want to know if the thread is finished or not

After re-reading the comments on the blog, I realized that KLOL has no problem with 91 Petatons

Last edited:
Seems like his problems are worked out no? Its accepted by KLOL and if there's no porblem with using subsonic+ then everything else should be fine

Why were all the 9-A keys removed? That seemed unnecessary: that power was between the beginning of the series up until the 7th division arc. After that, they got significantly stronger. It should stay the way it was, there would just be an extra key.

Isn't the Subsonic+ value used do to all the sonic booms the characters are easily able to do while flying (don't even Mob and Toichiro were making them various times in their fight)? Like I sort of remember even characters far lower than them being able to do such a things. I underestand not to use other calced speed because calc staking, but if demostrably the characters are easily above Subsonic+ without even the need of calcs I don't see the problem with use it Subsonic+ as lowball.
Toichiro in the anime creates sonic booms at 50% so that where that comes from

I don't think existing calculations are necessarily grounds for this, otherwise we'd just use said existing calculations... which we don't, because calc stacking

Well these lowballed assumptions are unfortunately the best that can be done sometimes.

Let's wait for additional input, though
In regards to the subsonic+ scaling at this point Base Mob is so far superior to Shimazaki (The one who performed the subsonic+ feat) that he runs the moment he senses his energy. I really feel Subsonic+ would be the best to use since we straight up have confirmation in-universe that Mob is superior

Base Mob once again is arguably weaker than 3% and definitely weaker than 4% so we can use that to scale up there speed

However I'm not opposed to using baseline subsonic if we have to

In regards to what percentages to scale Mob to I Believe 4% Toichiro is the best to scale above base Mob as Mob had given energy to Sho before getting demolished and the fact that Mob is shown as comparable to Serizawa even without being in 100% who was comparable to 3% Toichiro

100% Anger Mob should 100% scale to 20% Toichiro as it was stated multiple times that he was holding back his full power because of his friends.

You may point to 10% Toichiro hurting him but once again this was him focusing on lifting the building which means he wouldn't be able to use his full power to block. We know that espers when distracted or doing something else lessens there defensive power as Reigan was able to harm Shimazaki with his self defense rush despite him being a normal human

Last edited:
Toichiro in the anime creates sonic booms at 50% so that where that comes from

In regards to the subsonic+ scaling at this point Base Mob is so far superior to Shimazaki (The one who performed the subsonic+ feat) that he runs the moment he senses his energy. I really feel Subsonic+ would be the best to use since we straight up have confirmation in-universe that Mob is superior

Base Mob once again is arguably weaker than 3% and definitely weaker than 4% so we can use that to scale up there speed

However I'm not opposed to using baseline subsonic if we have to

In regards to what percentages to scale Mob to I Believe 4% Toichiro is the best to scale above base Mob as Mob had given energy to Sho before getting demolished and the fact that Mob is shown as comparable to Serizawa even without being in 100% who was comparable to 3% Toichiro

100% Anger Mob should 100% scale to 20% Toichiro as it was stated multiple times that he was holding back his full power because of his friends.

You may point to 10% Toichiro hurting him but once again this was him focusing on lifting the building which means he wouldn't be able to use his full power to block. We know that espers when distracted or doing something else lessens there defensive power as Reigan was able to harm Shimazaki with his self defense rush despite him being a normal human
Espers like Mob have no problem with this. Even Teruki could use a shield and an attack at the same time.

The mob took damage before it lifted the building. The building was torn off when he was already lying on the ground.

Also Suzuki's comment is about attack power. Nothing is known about durability.

Why were all the 9-A keys removed? That seemed unnecessary: that power was between the beginning of the series up until the 7th division arc. After that, they got significantly stronger. It should stay the way it was, there would just be an extra key.
The "47th Division" scars were capable of harming Shimazaki and should scale. They were fodder for base Mob and the only reason Mob lost to Kayama in the first place was inexperience and brass knuckles.
Key 9-A used their powers less often, but their power was High 8-C. In general, using the earliest Mob on the wiki seems superfluous to me, because it is adapted for combat. We might as well use it with the time of childhood and memories with Ritsu

I can call them but out of curiosity, how come? Is there something that needs to be sorted out?
I would like to hear at least Plank69 and Celestial_Pegaus about the changes in the verse.
Plus I wanted to discuss the scaling of PsychoHelmet, but let someone else make his page

Mob at his earliest was going out of his way to not fight and the feats he scales to are either effortless for him or him tanking such hits with barely a scratch. I'm fine with just having his Post-Seventh Division Arc as the base key.

That aside, don't the SCAR members canonically get stronger after that?

Mob at his earliest was going out of his way to not fight and the feats he scales to are either effortless for him or him tanking such hits with barely a scratch. I'm fine with just having his Post-Seventh Division Arc as the base key.

That aside, don't the SCAR members canonically get stronger after that?
Due to what? They parted and began to live a normal life. Their power level remained the same.

What do you think about the changes on the versa page and profiles?

Could you also make changes to the PsychoHelmet profile?

I'm not quite sure how we will scale it, because AP dolls are many times higher than durability

Have the changes already been made? Also, if they're not as strong then I guess they can scale. Though, if we're fine with anime feats then don't they have some from earlier?

Have the changes already been made? Also, if they're not as strong then I guess they can scale. Though, if we're fine with anime feats then don't they have some from earlier?
Yes. I made changes to the verse and profiles and put things in order in the "calculations" section. Previously, there were two calculations of the same feat.

I also painted percentage scaling.

You can look at the finished versions and tell what you think about it.

About the Psychohelmet

I think we should scale it like "Varies at least 7-C to High 7-A, likely 6-C, potencialy far higher"

Why likely 6-C? The feat is so close to baseline that I feel that upscaling it to baseline is fine. Other than that, I suppose it works.

I'll look at it in a bit and clean anything up that needs cleaning.

Other than that, we done here?

Last edited:
The "47th Division" scars were capable of harming Shimazaki and should scale. They were fodder for base Mob and the only reason Mob lost to Kayama in the first place was inexperience and brass knuckles.
They were only capable of harming Shimazaki after he’d been distracted and lost focus, which his durability decreases. Besides, we don’t know whether or not they haven’t been training since then. Even if they wanted to start living regular lives, they knew Claw would be targeting them, so that would give them incentive to train. So I still think there should be separate 9-A and High 8-C keys.

They were only capable of harming Shimazaki after he’d been distracted and lost focus, which his durability decreases. Besides, we don’t know whether or not they haven’t been training since then. Even if they wanted to start living regular lives, they knew Claw would be targeting them, so that would give them incentive to train. So I still think there should be separate 9-A and High 8-C keys.
While your first point makes sense (honestly can't believe I forgot about that), the second is an assumption based on basically nothing at all. You'd have to prove they did, not just ask for proof that they didn't.

That'd upgrade Shimazaki to 8-B I think, since he's far superior to any Division Leaders. But the 8-C/High 8-C all scale to either Super 5 level espers or Teruki, who's explicitly stronger than before.

That'd upgrade Shimazaki to 8-B I think, since he's far superior to any Division Leaders. But the 8-C/High 8-C all scale to either Super 5 level espers or Teruki, who's explicitly stronger than before.
Thus, Shimazaki, Base Mob, Teruki and Ritsu should scale to 8-B, and Scar members should downscales to High 8-C+

Can someone update the design in the verse profiles? I mean we have a lot more high-quality images now

Can we just settle the scaling here before anything? Miscellaneous stuff can be handled after this thread.

Anyway, BoS Mob, Teruki and Sho can scale to 8-B. I have no idea why Ritsu would scale, since he's never shown as being superior to a Division leader in his base.

.....Ok but like why? Backscaling isn't arbitrarily to the upper bound of the lower tier. There still needs to grounds for that. Does he ever fight anyone on that level.
Now it also has a High 8-C key, being downscales from Teruki

I suppose I'm fine with at most for Ritsu but nothing more since he's without a doubt not entirely on Teru's level at all so wither at most or just 8-C+

The image of the Divine Dimple in the profile leaves much to be desired.

It's not perfect, but it's all I've been able to do

8Y_EMja1aZg.jpg

Last edited:
He's far stronger than 100% Mob.

Again, the value is above baseline 8-B so Ritsu should just be "At most 8-B."
Ishiguro's skill is rated as High 8-C+, which is very close to the 8-B baseline

Ishiguro was the strongest of the 47th division. The Ritsu is hardly above this level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back