• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, scaling "???" seems like a good idea and highlights the difference in power between Suzuki and Mob that he pointed out

Can we use the interpretation "Is the full release of his psychic energy and should be able to do so. Finally destroyed Mogami World.
Suzuki talks about the huge gap between their strength despite being so powerful. One random attack was enough to charge Toichiro powerfully enough"

Or now we can use "possibly higher" instead of "possibly High 6-A"

Although the option with scaling "???" seems like the best idea

Can we use the interpretation "Is the full release of his psychic energy and should be able to do so. Finally destroyed Mogami World.
Suzuki talks about the huge gap between their strength despite being so powerful. One random attack was enough to charge Toichiro powerfully enough"

Or now we can use "possibly higher" instead of "possibly High 6-A"

Although the option with scaling "???" seems like the best idea
I'm still in opposition of using the Mogami world feat because of reasons we've already discussed
So I propose we just slap a "Possibly higher" onto the end instead of scaling to it just because it's in the same tier, we don't do that here

1)Mob:

AP and Durability: At least High 8-C | 6-C | 6-A to High 6-A, possibly far higher | At least High 6-A, possibly far higher (Exceeds himself many times during his battle with the Mogami and destroyed his world with just his presence. One accidental Mob attack was enough to give Suzuki some of his powers back)

Speed: Subsonic+ | Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher | At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher

Keys: Base BoS | Base Post-Claw Ark | 100% | ???/EoS

2)Suzuki:

AP and Durability: 6-A to High 6-A | High 6-A | High 6-A, possibly far higher

Speed: Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ | Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Massively Hypersonic+

Keys: 1-20% | 20-80% | 100%

3)Mogami:

AP and Durability: At most High 6-A, possibly higher, far higher with Evil Spirits

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+

4)Serizawa:

AP: 7-C
Durability: 6-A

Speed: Subconic+, likely Massively Hypersonic

Wait, isn't the feat 91 Pentagons? And isn't the weakest 100% Mob equal to 20% Toichiro?

If so then 100% Mob would just be plain High 6-A, wouldn't he? And why does his 100% key have a possibly higher? Only ???% scales to the feat.

Wait, isn't the feat 91 Pentagons? And isn't the weakest 100% Mob equal to 20% Toichiro?

If so then 100% Mob would just be plain High 6-A, wouldn't he? And why does his 100% key have a possibly higher? Only ???% scales to the feat.
Mob matched Toichiro's 4% and was pushed back by his attack. Hitting Toichiro's 10% also caused him to bleed

I'm okay with 100% Anger being equivalent to 10% Toichiro but the 4% aspect seems iffy. Just pushing someone back isn't exactly enough to scale in my opinion.

I'm okay with 100% Anger being equivalent to 10% Toichiro but the 4% aspect seems iffy. Just pushing someone back isn't exactly enough to scale in my opinion.
I don't have a problem with the 10% scaling, it's just that Mob was clearly trying to protect everyone from Toichiro's attack, but eventually everyone flew away and could have died if they hadn't been caught

I'm in support for this there many times that a weaker character pushed back their stronger opponent and still not scaling. If he damaged 4% Toichiro i would've agreed as well.

So have you reached any agreements/conclusions here?

From what I can gather, we've agreed to use the accepted High 6-A feat and linear backscaling from Toichiro's 100% power to scale the top tiers as such;

Shigeo Kageyama

High 8-C | 6-C | High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly higher

Since 100% Anger would also scale to High 6-A via being 10% of Toichiro's power, he'll be plain High 6-A in that key with a note of his power varying based on his emotions.

Other statistics seem to he accepted.

At least High 8-C | 6-C | High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly far higher (Exceeds himself many times during his battle with the Mogami and destroyed his world with just his presence. One accidental Mob attack was enough to give Suzuki some of his powers back)

Fixed

I'm kinda iffy about using baseline Subsonic+ speed as a baseline in the calc because it seems a bit arbitrary as opposed to using baseline Subsonic due to being able to move FTE. And I'd like to discuss this in the thread first before making any comments in the calc blog

I'm kinda iffy about using baseline Subsonic+ speed as a baseline in the calc because it seems a bit arbitrary as opposed to using baseline Subsonic due to being able to move FTE. And I'd like to discuss this in the thread first before making any comments in the calc blog
I believe someone said something along these lines earlier in the thread is well so ik at least one other person saw that the same

I am not against using subsonic, but two members of the calculation group agreed to subsonic+, it was accepted here and I have already made it into profiles...

This was based on the fact that the basic Mob is far superior to the Subsonic+ feat, which is on close to Supersonic. And also on the fact that he has already shown a movement speed of tens of mach earlier, and his base is scaled to mhs

From what I can gather, we've agreed to use the accepted High 6-A feat and linear backscaling from Toichiro's 100% power to scale the top tiers as such;

Shigeo Kageyama

High 8-C | 6-C | High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly higher

Since 100% Anger would also scale to High 6-A via being 10% of Toichiro's power, he'll be plain High 6-A in that key with a note of his power varying based on his emotions.

Other statistics seem to he accepted.
I have made changes to the profile and the verse page. It remains to raise the members of the claw to High 8-C, as they are able to deal damage to Shimazaki, as well as increase the Psycho-Helmet. To be honest, I was tired while I was rewriting everything

Can you correct the lexical errors, if there are any? I used a translator, to be honest

I have made changes to the profile and the verse page. It remains to raise the members of the claw to High 8-C, as they are able to deal damage to Shimazaki, as well as increase the Psycho-Helmet. To be honest, I was tired while I was rewriting everything

Can you correct the lexical errors, if there are any? I used a translator, to be honest
Rest, you've already done a lot.

Now I'm going to look for errors.

This was based on the fact that the basic Mob is far superior to the Subsonic+ feat, which is on close to Supersonic. And also on the fact that he has already shown a movement speed of tens of mach earlier, and his base is scaled to mhs
I am not against using subsonic, but two members of the calculation group agreed to subsonic+, it was accepted here and I have already made it into profiles...
Only one actually voiced agreement to Subsonic+, the other simply agreed with pulverization

Subsonic and pulverization makes the most sense to me personally

I'll also contact Psychomaster since he evaluated the calc.

@Psychomaster35 I know you accepted the Subsonic+ and pulverization end for this calc. I think Subsonic and pulverization should be used instead, so I wanted to get your input on it.

Yeah and I feel that's a lot more arbitrary compared to using Subsonic speed for being able to move at faster-than-eye speeds
I think Subsonic+ is the most appropriate because it is based on existing calculations.

Also Subsonic is incredibly low for some characters

I think Subsonic+ is the most appropriate because it is based on existing calculations.
I don't think existing calculations are necessarily grounds for this, otherwise we'd just use said existing calculations... which we don't, because calc stacking
Also Subsonic is incredibly low for some characters
Well these lowballed assumptions are unfortunately the best that can be done sometimes.

Let's wait for additional input, though

I don't think existing calculations are necessarily grounds for this, otherwise we'd just use said existing calculations... which we don't, because calc stacking

Well these lowballed assumptions are unfortunately the best that can be done sometimes.

OK

Isn't the Subsonic+ value used do to all the sonic booms the characters are easily able to do while flying (don't even Mob and Toichiro were making them various times in their fight)? Like I sort of remember even characters far lower than them being able to do such a things. I underestand not to use other calced speed because calc staking, but if demostrably the characters are easily above Subsonic+ without even the need of calcs I don't see the problem with use it Subsonic+ as lowball.

What are you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back