• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 4: Geras is Unkillable

"Perhaps in the next timeline Kombat Pack" says Kronika

I think that's all of them, also today we might be seeing the trailer for all KP characters

The Noob said that the long release dates aren't their doing, so i can't blame NRS on that. Back then KP 1 and 2 had a single month between both release dates, plus it looks like they already had the KP trailer made before the individual DLC trailers. Something must be holding them back

EDIT: KP1 and KP2 had a one year gap between their release, but what I meant is that KP1 released its characters in a short amount of time while KP2 released all of their characters at once

Good question

But it's NRS doing this so maybe we'll actually see his endoskeleton get torn realistically, but they're going to keep the blood just to make it gory

TacticalNuke002 said:
How would some fatalities even make sense on him?
NRS did a good job with detailing Terminator's insides, you can see it when you do Kabal's road rash fatality on him

Hope they do the same with Jax and Frost

Making a whole new system of how stuff works on characters would be good as it could also apply to the cyborgs in the verse. I want a new robot in MK, Frost and Terminator don't count.

Back