• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mitsuru Kirijo vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Couldn't resist....Seriously, these guys are literally made to fight each other.

The Duel between the two Icy Executioners.

That Country level move is restricted.

-Speed Equalized

-Both willing to kill

FIGHT!!!!

Mitsuru Kirijo: 7

Esdeath: 1

Draw: 0

P4U Mitsuru Portrait
"Prepare to be Executed!"

Esdeath
"Executed? Me? Well let's see who shall be executed today!"

Question: I maybe remembering wrong from another thread but isn't her Time Stop Ice-Based?

If the character has a specific resistance to ice/cold based attacks, then Mahapadma would be rendered useless.

More than double to power of her attack(Ice or sword strike), resist her trump card and ice attacks. Inflict status ailments on Esdeath such as Panic. Heal herself, Negate Esdeath's resistance to ice and drain Esdeath's energy.

I just checked both profiles, and Mitsuru has a very high resistance to ice attacks. Can... Esdeath even do anything? Also I doubt the efficiency of panic being used on Esdeath judging from her profile. Thinking about it physical attacks and awareness of human anatomy alongside experience and her strategic mind would be very important in trying to take down. Makes things hard for her really.

I know the circumstances around Persona characters has them using buffs and debuffs but they don't last that long from my experience. And would the blunt force of a thrown glacier for example be considered physical or ice? I doubt Esdeath has any real weakness to take advantage of but she probably won't use time stop if she realized the enemy is very resistant to her ice attacks.

Buffs and debuffs can be used multiple times to extend the duration period. However, Mind Charge just powers up the next attack by 2.5x. And after using one attack she can just Mind Charge again. The Glacier could be physical, but Mitsuru could use Mabufula to counter them. That's all I will say for now. I just want votes.

I go for Mitsuru for reasons above. Since she's resistant to ice, Esdeath will pretty much be forced to fight in close combat. And since when was Esdeath resistant to ice?

Esdeath trumps her in range and proficiency in ice constructs. Anything suggesting what kind of Cold Resistance does Mitsuru have?

Not really. She in game blocks any ice skill in which would include the like of Diamond Dust and Ice Age. I put High resistance instead of immunity due to well....NLF.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not really. She in game blocks any ice skill in which would include the like of Diamond Dust and Ice Age. I put High resistance instead of immunity due to well....NLF.
Well... ****. It seems Esdeath can't do much here. Any chance Mitsuru is very unskilled with her rapier? :)

Nope. She is actually quite skilled if Persona 4 Arena has anything to say about it. Of course Esdeath has to experience advantage. So that could help. Also Mitsuru apparently has Ice Break in which cancels out Ice resistances...Didn't know that until after the fight was made....

You forgot she still has her Persona in which has two swords or a whip. Or she could just spam magic. Also who are these two people? The Numbersguy just listed an advantage. Not who won.

@Burning

This one would be the 5th loss. And she is also losing to Yuna in another thread. She really doesn't get any love

Her Suicune vs Esdeath loss was never added.

Thankfully I dislike Esdeath, if it were Akame I would cry...........Wait.....Akame vs Mitsuru anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back