• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mitsuru Kirijo vs Gray Fullbuster: Stats Equalized Ice User Bracket Round 1

The current bracket

For those not in the know, these are stats equalized matches, and as such cannot be added to profiles. There's also a few additional factors preventing this.

Rules: Attack Potency and Speed are equalized. Striking Strength and Durability are only equalized if the stat is the same as their Attack Potency. Any abilities above a character's normal attack potency will be considered stronger in the same ratio (I.E. an attack that's 10x stronger than the character's base tier will be 10x stronger than the equalized tier). No other stats are equal. Resistance or Immunity to the damage of Ice Manipulation will be ignored. However, resistance to hax abilities like Absolute Zero will still be considered. Immortality or other abilities that make the character unkillable are restricted. Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions take effect.

latest.png
latest.png
Gray Fullbuster:

So she just Marin Karin/Tentaforo the clones, or use and amp and then use Megidolan, which is a massive AOE.
She can debuff him as well, along with some form of reflection (not mentioned at the bottom but presumably it’s some form of Tetrakarn.)

Even stats equalized, no ice absorption this is a stomp for Mitsu.

Funny I made this match back when they were both 7A, Mitsu stomped then and she stomps even harder now, in fact she kinda wrecks the entire bracket from what I can tell.

Were Esdeath or Aokiji nominated?

Ice resistance is being ignored for the entire bracket, meaning lolpersonaimmunity isn't a thing.

OK, but that's not always going to hit. Also, it's not necessarily a leading move unless you can show a scene in the anime or something where she leads with it.

<Not always going to hit

It’s a persona character, attacks spawn basically on the target, that’s going to be a nightmare to dodge

Persona wiki says it only has a 25% chance to work.

And I swear to god if you say everyone in Persona just resists it.

Yes enemies quite literally have varying effects to Marin Karin depending on who they are.

Back